Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara (53834 Views)

Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Photo Of A Woman Frying And Selling Bean Ball 'akara' From A Boat / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara by IkpuMmadu: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
einsteine:

Ad hominem is the first resort of simpletons like you. I am an Ukwuani man and if you think you are more entrepreneurial because you are into some petty business, then you are obviously over due for mental evaluation. I still maintain that it amounts to a waste of education for a graduate to fry Akara. She could have fried Akara and done a part time degree. As it is now, what purpose has her 4 or more years in school served?
Oga ogume abi na utagba man

Ad hominem ain't what I am asking nor your village

Tell me the important of education. You ukwuani are not known for business but planting weeds

Ajeee
Re: Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara by jara: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Titidi:

You can help her with cash so she could buy tables&chairs, get a decent place, package it and look attractive to your taste

Give me her contact if you have it, Ms. Big Mouth.
Re: Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:13am On May 13, 2018
Re: Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara by Samzzy94(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2022
jara:
There is nothing wrong with frying akara but as a graduate she should have done it with class. It does not have to be exactly like our mothers, she should have put some ingenuity into it. Like organized chairs and tables, more decent place or make her little space more attractive. There is so many things she could have done differently and still fry akara with class. That is what education is all about, not just to be employed.

Did you know if the capital she started with could afford all those things you listed??....From the story, it can be deduced that she just started the business. I believe with more profits she would take the business to a sophisticated level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Engineer Turned Painter / Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State / Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.