Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,005 members, 7,832,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) (1535 Views)

Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his memoir, ‘My Watch’, revealed his number of children in the order they were born. Of the highly-successful 20 children, 19 are biological, except Kunle, his nephew.

According to Obasanjo, he adopted Kunle as his biological child "in every sense of the word to compensate for his mother being deprived of an education by our father".

Baba also added that, "My children have all made a mark. Eight of them have acquired PhD degrees in their individual areas of learning.More photos are coming

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by phensbassey: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
wow, these are men....
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by drss(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
were is oby ezekwecily i heard she's one of his daughter.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2016

1. Deboye: The Army Officer who, like his father, got shot in the butt while fleeing a battle scene.

2. Gbenga : The emasculated male progeny who gets taken for a ride by everyone. So weak in character, his dad picked his wife to bed with knowing fully well there'd be no repercussions. Infamous for driving against the traffic in Lagos during the last decade.

3. Iyabo: Not exactly an eye candy but with a brain I'd wish for in the head of any female I settle down with.

4. Dami: She's pretty! Get it? PRETTY! How's it possible for an offspring of OBASANJO to be so pretty? The mum must have been a looker.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by Codyt(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nice one. Bangerlee toh bad! I salute you sir cheesy grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by Cholls(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
my brother Baba na Head Of State o.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

1. Deboye: The Army Officer who, like his father, got shot in the butt while fleeing a battle scene.

2. Gbenga : The emasculated male progeny who gets taken for a ride by everyone. So weak in character, his dad picked his wife to bed with knowing fully well there'd be no repercussions. Infamous for driving against the traffic in Lagos during the last decade.

3. Iyabo: Not exactly an eye candy but with a brain I'd wish for in the head of any female I settle down with.

4. Dami: She's pretty! Get it? PRETTY! How's it possible for an offspring of OBASANJO to be so pretty? The mum must have been a looker.

Dami isn't pretty at all - You need glasses bro . grin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by Richardonald(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Say baba nigeria most handsome president {opposite} lol
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And His Many Children From Different Wives(photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
Dami isn't pretty at all - You need glasses bro . grin

She is pretty. You know, the makeup-induced kind of pretty. For a product of Obasanjo's loins, that's positively surprising.

Iyabo is so, so, so you-know-what-I-mean-by-stalling. So bland!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu By General Adebayo Adeyinka / UN Says Nigeria Should Get Ready For Higher Prices / Reasons Why President Buhari Should Close Ranks With Asiwaju Before It's Too Lat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.