Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold (39835 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral / Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2016
I can imagine my guy frustration grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by HungerBAD: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Damn.

Who do this guy this thing bad ohh.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by goldbim(f): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol!!!you just got scammed,!!!!.chai and bro dickson must have RISEN..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by divinehand2003(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Oyibo Yahoo yahoo

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Kaylexzy(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Dem don Scam Egbon!!! shocked

Weyrey folks everywhere grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by ENDTIMELIFE: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Guys like seeing Flesh no matter the size or shape whether falling Breasst or pointed Breasstcheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by JudgementHammer: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
And not all oranges are ripe.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by farano(f): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Why are our men so obsessed with boobs and their size? I don't quite see women being obsessed with... lipsrsealed grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by KingTom(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
Why are our men so obsessed with boobs and their size? I don't quite see women being obsessed with... lipsrsealed grin
with?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by dajoaneke(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
Its because our women do not portray virtuous characters

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by yaqq: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
Lol!!!you just got scammed,!!!!.chai and bro dickson must have RISEN..
badt bae pls who is dickson?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by yaqq: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
weapon of mass distruction

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by farano(f): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2016
KingTom:
with?
the joystick size cool.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by goldbim(f): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2016
yaqq:
lol..a guy who lives down the roundabout..

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Topestbilly(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2016
farano:

Becos it makes our sight grow stronger n healthier grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by farano(f): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2016
yaqq:
weapon of mass distruction
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Amiano(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
farano:

Cos men ar moved by sight n women i moved by touch,
We are wired differently.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by KingTom(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
the joystick size cool.
as a matter of fact my dear. They are grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by nikkypearl(f): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Jesu oko ijo...cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by cruzita(f): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
grin who get mind wear that pikin bra for yansh?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by mizhanny(f): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2016
yaqq:
his dad

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by eightsin(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by generalissimo(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Buhari must see this. This is a scam and it's CORRUPTION!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Qualer: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
the joystick size cool.

abeg PM your address so that when we see, we can test this your theory very well.. and write report thereafter.... eeerr...for science grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Berrylite: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Its hilarious indeed
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Incorruptible:
lol grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by amunkita(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2016
Fwesh Butboobs...

Ara nwanyi Asaba..
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by perilin: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2016
so the guy did not see the boy before ?

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Timoleon(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2016
old!
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by jaksabbey(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Gun shot.
Incorruptible:
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2016
I honestly did not laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.