Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold (39851 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral / Kylie Jenner Takes A Sexy Photo Showing Her Big Butt- See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by RexTramadol1: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yahoo gone awry
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by BizBayo: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
Lol!!!you just got scammed,!!!!.chai and bro dickson must have RISEN..

hahaha, risen above sea level. lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by dikeigbo2(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
End time format.
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by franklingud(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mehn!! grin which kind hilarious pic be dis na? grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Pecca: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
lol..a guy who lives down the roundabout..
...Y junction, you meant to say?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Incorruptible:
I can imagine my guy frustration grin
this is same as the promise as APC promised nigerians,the more you look the less you seee
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by jacy67(f): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
gringrin hehehe.!!!! serves him right
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by mamawin(f): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I honestly did not laugh
and I say is evrtin ok?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamawin:
and I say is evrtin ok?
how can everything be ok with this hot weather?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamawin:
and I say is evrtin ok?
how can everything be ok with this hot weather? smiley
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by goldbim(f): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pecca:

...Y junction, you meant to say?
lol..another Bad boy spotted!!.*lips sealed*
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by nikkypearl(f): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
mikkypel:

Our moniker has something in common
Like the double "k"? grin........smh
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by mikkypel(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
Like the double "k"? grin........smh
Lafs.. Like nikky and mikky.. Like pel and pearl cool
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Qualer:

abeg PM your address so that when we see, we can test this your theory very well.. and write report thereafter.... eeerr...for science grin grin
badooo
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by olumzzz(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
farano:
Why are our men so obsessed with boobs and their size? I don't quite see women being obsessed with... lipsrsealed grin
Y u worried abt wat we think?.Abi ur own small?
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by mamawin(f): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
how can everything be ok with this hot weather? smiley
is it all over? I'm thinking it's only here in osun o
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamawin:
is it all over? I'm thinking it's only here in osun o
ha! Only Osun ke? Na for here e worst pass. This place is the closest to sun. This kaduna ehn
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
fraudsters everywhere
Re: Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold by habsydiamond(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why he come open mouth like say him life depend on that breast turn small pikin yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.