Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,512 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? (2808 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

there goes another story on morally bankrupt boys (ooops sorry men). How can you descend so low as to date a woman's close friend of all people on planet earth?
Why wasnt puff-puff honest with angel from the word go? Obviously she's spread her legs for him so he's ok letting her go so he can sleep with her friend? What's next? you dudes will pass angel around like a leaking sieve?

Lesson 1 for women - never be too desperate for a guy, especially one you dont know.

The guys seemed the desperate ones here. If it hadn't been puff, someone else would have gone for her. The best they could do was let puff do his thing and say no!
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by noetic2: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Crappy shit! And what moral justification do you have to say he's stupid? What makes you imply he thinks he'll get away with it. If you understand what the poster is saying, he's a kind of guy who isn't head over heels with women but with these kinds of men, be sure that when they want something in a woman, they go for it and that's absolutely devoid of any sexual immorality or fantasies as some might choose to call it. And just exactly how he's going to destroy himself? Be realistic and don't let us be so blinded with sentiments. His friends acted on sentiments and now Angel, so sorry to say, will be the payee here(the receiving end of a brutal but meaningful decision from Puffy).

why are taking it so personal? and how does the fact that I dont share ur uninformed view mean I dont understand the issue? what sentiments are my displaying? please hide ur IGNORANCE.

What he has done is simply sexual immorality. . .why was he not honest with Angel from the word go? and if he never liked her, why must it be her friend thats the next catch? the attraction is fuelled by lust. . . .unfortunate lust.

there is dignity in honesty, truthfulness, faithfulness and sexual morality.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by bluespice(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
laura: hang ur head in shame uve broken the sistah code- never date an ex of a fellow sistah

angel: get a grip on urself faking a pregnancy and going all lengths to drag him down the alter wont guarantee he wont cheat on u in the span of a blink, moreso commiting suicide sorry to say but ull only be missed by ur family and the few friends (if they have the xics of laura, im sorry ur drawing blanks on this acct) uve got he mightnt even mourn ur passing

angel's mom: pls get a hold on urself and stop threatening fire n brimstone, leave ur daughter to the mess she's created

puffy: hang ur head in shame if u wanted to date her friend, souldnt u simply break it off with her first, wait for a respectable amount of time and begin the relationship? are u so much in a hurry to bed the friend also?

poster: never force a girl on a guy, ur intentions might have been honorable but see as they backfired, leave puffy to his doings when it comes to matters of the heart
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by TheSeeker(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

why are taking it so personal? and how does the fact that I dont share ur uninformed view mean I dont understand the issue? what sentiments are my displaying? please hide ur IGNORANCE.

What he has done is simply sexual immorality. . .why was he not honest with Angel from the word go? and if he never liked her, why must it be her friend thats the next catch? the attraction is fuelled by lust. . . .unfortunate lust.

there is dignity in honesty, truthfulness, faithfulness and sexual morality.

Another prospective student of a theological college preaching sexual immorality. I'll point out your ignorance to your face. What is sexual immorality in your own world? Where was it said that he had sex with Angel and Laura? What has sexual immorality got to do with a guy falling out of "likeness" from one girl and falling in "love" with another? And what is lust? Yes lust goes with sexual fantasies but I don't see any here neither does anyone else. . . . . . Search yourself and tell who's showing off ignorance. I'm not about to banter words with you.

luxoire:

Who told you she'd have minded? y'all assumed on her behalf that it would hurt her feelings - i am sure if given the choice, she'd rather have let you guys let her go and never contact her intially than deal with the heart ache now

Don't date a girl out of pity if your mind aint there!

I'll break that down for you. She has achieved all she has by profound determination and from all descriptions of who she is, she's a go-getter. She believes she can get whatever she wants whenever she wants them and that includes a man for herself; I don't see anything wrong in thinking she could make him hers, which sadly, didn't work for her. It has worked out for a lot of people and if that was the case here this thread would never have existed at all. If given the choice, being a determined, strong willed woman she is, she will want to take her chance and give it a try --- don't be so surprised. His friends were friendly and some ladies still think friends have influence on one another especially in opinion making.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by noetic2: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Another prospective student of a theological college preaching sexual immorality. I'll point out your ignorance to your face. What is sexual immorality in your own world? Where was it said that he had sex with Angel and Laura? What has sexual immorality got to do with a guy falling out of "likeness" from one girl and falling in "love" with another? And what is lust? Yes lust goes with sexual fantasies but I don't see any here neither does anyone else. . . . . . Search yourself and tell who's showing off ignorance. I'm not about to banter words with you.

whats his affection to laura called? lust? infatuation? likeness? whats the basis of this affection and attraction? did I in any way insinuate he had sex with anyone?
what do u understand by sexual immorality? is the shameless lust for laura, considering her rel with angel, not immoral?

please stop embarrassing urself.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
Laura looks like another desperado to me.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by TheSeeker(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

whats his affection to laura called? lust? infatuation? likeness? whats the basis of this affection and attraction? did I in any way insinuate he had sex with anyone?
what do u understand by sexual immorality? is the shameless lust for laura, considering her rel with angel, not immoral?

please stop embarrassing urself.

Firstly, be matured on here and stop these abusive languages -- this is a forum and don't insult and if that's how you choose to roll let me know. You need to understand that he was talked into dating Angel; it was never in his intentions to do that and can you honestly tell me and NL that your friends have never talked you into anything that you clearly objected to at first? It's a normal reaction if you ask me. He played all along and when he found someone else he jumped on her wagon, unfortunately, Angel's friend. It doesn't matter where he met her or who she is the most important thing here are the hearts involved -- one definitely has to ache. That she decided to date Laura doesn't justify it as sexual immorality because that is who he has feelings for now. In my opinion and most dictionaries, sexual immorality means "the evil ascribed to sexual acts that violate social conventions". Now tell me where the sexual acts lie? You need to be updated with your English terminologies and stop confusing lust with sexual immorality. Examples of sexual immoralities are a condition where a guy sleeps with his sister, his brother's wife or any other person that is family, a situation where a guy and a girl start to have sex in the church, in the bus or somewhat close to the public and lots more. Be spot on bro and stop all the cussing, it diminishes your intelligence because that's all you'll ever think about.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by noetic2: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Firstly, be matured on here and stop these abusive languages -- this is a forum and don't insult and if that's how you choose to roll let me know.

how have I insulted u?
this was ur first word to my post . . , .Crappy shit! is that a compliment? was the tone of ur post respectful?
u only receive what u give.

You need to understand that he was talked into dating Angel; it was never in his intentions to do that and can you honestly tell me and NL that your friends have never talked you into anything that you clearly objected to at first? It's a normal reaction if you ask me. He played all along and when he found someone else he jumped on her wagon, unfortunately, Angel's friend. It doesn't matter where he met her or who she is the most important thing here are the hearts involved -- one definitely has to ache. That she decided to date Laura doesn't justify it as sexual immorality because that is who he has feelings for now. In my opinion and most dictionaries, sexual immorality means "the evil ascribed to sexual acts that violate social conventions". Now tell me where the sexual acts lie? You need to be updated with your English terminologies and stop confusing lust with sexual immorality. Examples of sexual immoralities are a condition where a guy sleeps with his sister, his brother's wife or any other person that is family, a situation where a guy and a girl start to have sex in the church, in the bus or somewhat close to the public and lots more. Be spot on bro and stop all the cussing, it diminishes your intelligence because that's all you'll ever think about.[/color]

stop limiting ur understanding of vocabulary to gibberish.
being sexually attracted to the friend of ur gf is lust and constitutes sexual immorality. . . . .simple.

he was talked into dating angel, but he had the choice of not going for her. . .did he not? I am not judging the puffy, I am simply stating my opinion.
I have no apology to u or puffy if my opinion does not correlate to urs. Good luck.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2009
laura: hang ur head in shame uve broken the sistah code- never date an ex of a fellow sistah

I'm sure Laura is like every other naija girl in the UK who is of marriage age and wants to settle down. If a guy comes across to make his intentions known, and it turns out he's currently with your girlfriend - i guess thats tough, but when u know u have feelings for him too, it becomes difficult. You should read a tabloid paper more often and see the scandals that happen daily with married couples. . .  I think this is a case of just a relationship so things can be repaired, so i am not going to levy any blame at Laura.

angel: get a grip on urself faking a pregnancy and going all lengths to drag him down the alter wont guarantee he wont cheat on u in the span of a blink, moreso commiting suicide sorry to say but ull only be missed by ur family and the few friends (if they have the xics of laura, im sorry ur drawing blanks on this acct) uve got he mightnt even mourn ur passing

angel's mom: pls get a hold on urself and stop threatening fire n brimstone, leave ur daughter to the mess she's created

I particularly like these comments, thankfully, neither Angel nor her mum is reading this thread.

puffy: hang ur head in shame if u wanted to date her friend, souldnt u simply break it off with her first, wait for a respectable amount of time and begin the relationship? are u so much in a hurry to bed the friend also?

To be fair to puffy, i think he tried but Angel refused to let go.

poster: never force a girl on a guy, ur intentions might have been honorable but see as they backfired, leave puffy to his doings when it comes to matters of the heart

Trust me, i've learnt my lesson. . .  the hard way too.  Thank u cool
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by bluespice(f): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
this is completely off topic

but are u the same lexi that had issues with a bunch of women sometime back? lipsrsealed

on angel n her mom not reading none of this, just wanted to pass my opinion on every member of this not-so-cute lil ish y'all have going on
and do be kind to send angel the advice that no man's worth killing herself for thats if ur that close to the her
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by 009kk: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
i blame puffy for allowing you guyz to force him against his wish. i really feel for angel becos from the look of things, she has given her all to puffy. she would not have felt this bad if it was a different gurl. the most painful thing is that her friend is ready to go for her guy.

for laura, she is heartless to be having a go with puffy
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2009
this is completely off topic

but are u the same lexi that had issues with a bunch of women sometime back? lipsrsealed

Lexi doesnt have issues with women, some naija girls just cant handle it when a brother is way too smart for their sorry asses. . . She thought that coming to NL with her cheeky accusations would do my online person a lot of harm and stop me doing crazy stuff like posting my pics on NL and attracting a whole lot of female attraction [which she wasn't comfortable with btw]. . . but all she succeeded in doing was to banish her very self from NL and indeed any online social site.

I am unique, intelligent [bookwise and streetwise], a psychologist, a computer programmer, and a marketer. . . When u put those together, u get someone who can almost read meanings into every sneeze u sneeze, someone who can get almost anything he wants off your PC archives, and someone who knows a whole deal about positioning and packaging. . . How do u deal with someone like me? You cant!

on angel n her mom not reading none of this, just wanted to pass my opinion on every member of this not-so-cute lil ish y'all have going on
and do be kind to send angel the advice that no man's worth killing herself for thats if ur that close to the her

Puffy has been reading and wants to thank everyone for their contributions, he has made up his mind to speak to Angel about this one more time, he will be as gentle as can be and explain all he can. We are hoping that this will touch her heart, however a plan B is in place incase this fails.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by tkb417(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2009
apart from all these what else does P-Diddy do that you guys dont know?
i think he smokes weed in private.   .    .

Tell him again tht hes gonna lose them both. If he wants another gurl, why Angels friend?
I think dude just wanna sample dem both and come back with his usual applesauce
what will it be this time around apart from the British /Nigerian excuse?  hmmm , tht Laura is from Akwa Ibom and he doesnt like people from such areas

It seems P-Diddy is a bit confuzzled right now so you friends shld help out or what are friends for?
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by luxoire(f): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Trust me, i've learnt my lesson. . . the hard way too. Thank u cool

my point exactly - some ppl should be left to make up their own minds - talking them into things usually ends badly grin glad you learnt - isn't that what the journey of life is all about?!!
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
luxoire:

my point exactly - some ppl should be left to make up their own minds - talking them into things usually ends badly grin glad you learnt - isn't that what the journey of life is all about?!!

Point taken cool
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by follypimpi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
Puffy Puffy grin grin grin Mr Principle but yet a Sampler grin grin
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2009
follypimpi:

Puffy Puffy grin grin grin Mr Principle but yet a Sampler grin grin

But u really cant blame him now can u? Angel came onto him, in retrospect though, i think he woulda been better off saying no politely. . . Like luxoire said, we're in life to learn more
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by follypimpi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
whitelexi:

But u really cant blame him now can u? Angel came onto him, in retrospect though, i think he woulda been better off saying no politely. . . Like luxoire said, we're in life to learn more

Well am not blaming him but his Mr Puffy Sampler.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by topup: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2009
Seems to me like Laura was never one of Angel's closest friends, a true friend would try and block off seeing her friend's b/f is she got the vibe that he was interested in her, after all as adults, shouldn't they have passed the stage of believing in the Hollywood hype of there is ONE person for everyone.

What I don't get from this story is that Angel seems suicidal, she must have really like puffy's quirkiness, I don't blame her, sometimes it doesn't matter about the looks, sometimes you just click with the person's personality. Right now, Angel should be reassured that she will meet another guy, and though he might not be Puffy, he could be better and if he treats her better, she might find him to be an upgrade.

For all we know, this Laura & Puffy thing might not last, I mean the way the relationship is starting is really rocky, and they'll have lots of people to answer to (maybe even Angel's parents). Relationships have a hard time lasting when they start-off great let alone when you've lost a friend (Laura), you've broken a girl's heart (Puffy) and you've disappointed some people close to you (Puffy & Laura).

I'm not happy that Puffy used Angel, he knew he wasn't really into her, but he played along, probably enjoyed all the pros of the relationship too, he must have loved the fact that all his friends were jealous of him and this hot & successful woman, that may have spurred him on.

Lastly, Angel was the innocent party, (from what I've read), the guys knew that Puffy wasn't into her from the beginning and they stuck their noses into it, sure, Puffy could have said no and maintained it, but he didn't.

Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by follypimpi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
Trust top up to come up with a reasonable writeup.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2009
follypimpi:

Trust top up to come up with a reasonable writeup.

Yeah but why the green text all the time?!! grin
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by follypimpi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
whitelexi:

Yeah but why the green text all the time?!! grin
Cos the Land is GREEN
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
WAHALA DEY grin
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
Well, here's the latest.

Angel has refused to let go of Puffy if he's only gonna turn around and date Laura. Angel wants them to part ways but insists on being pregnant and wanting to keep it too. She went further to state that Puffy is free to go but he cannot date Laura and will have to pay child benefits until the child is 16yrs old!

Puffy is insisting on continuing with Laura whether or not Angel approves, and says he doesn't mind taking it to the next level if Angel so pleases.
We are still at square one. . .  No progress yet, as far as i'm concerned.

Any ideas?
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2009
lol grin------------------gets better and better. It's a pissing contest and sooner or later someone has to back down and be the bigger person else things will get out of hand, i wonder who it will be?

Lexi, Angel doesn't have the right to tell puffy not to date anyone, but obviously she's pissed and if she is pregnant, she's not being rational. Puffy's got to step up, he doesn't need to promise Angel anything, but he does need to step back from the whole saga and see whats worth it and what isn't. I do believe he should let Angel ( and himself)  know that it's his life, her life and a kids life that's their priority and not Laura( if she's so into him, she can take a back seat until things are sorted, support her new found love of her life undecided). Naturally, if the child is his and all she's asking  for is child support, do the math ( how far in is she) and take it as his penance if it's possible he could be responsible. When and if the child is born, he can always get a DNA test to be certain it's his kid if he still has doubts and if it isn't------well i guess it will be his turn to laugh hard at Angel and the mom. Peace of mind is rare, don't drag things out cause of pride when the situation can be doused easily. By doing this you'll actually call a fool out on his bluff.
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by Naturez(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
If you fall victim just let it go. SHIT HAPPENS!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by topup: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2009
follypimpi:

Cos the Land is GREEN

Lol. . true, true.

As for the Puffy, Angel and Laura situation. With the new info, my respect for Angel is diminishing slowly, what's so wrong in walking away with your head held up high, now Puffy's ego is being fed by two women. A friendship broken up by a person, I don't like that at all, but I think it just goes to show how genuine Angel and Laura's friendship really was.

Wow, I gotta get a glimpse at this Puffy guy, is he worth all this hassle?! Even if he was hot, would he still be worth all the hassle?!

Angel might think bringing up a baby like that is the answer, but it sounds to me like she's just trying to tie Puffy to her, she probably hopes in future that Puffy will leave Laura and return to her to be the present father figure in her baby's life.
How will she explain that to the child? How will she explain that the child cannot have a real relationship with her father and unlike other cases like this, this is actually a choice, it didn't happen that Angel was pregnant. She's actually choosing to complicate this situation.

I hope Angel comes to her senses, I almost feel like she should read what everyone's said about the relationship on this forum, because it doens't sound like she's thinking right.

How old is Angel again?

Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2009
Lol. . true, true.

As for the Puffy, Angel and Laura situation. With the new info, my respect for Angel is diminishing slowly, what's so wrong in walking away with your head held up high, now Puffy's ego is being fed by two women. A friendship broken up by a person, I don't like that at all, but I think it just goes to show how genuine Angel and Laura's friendship really was.

Wow, I gotta get a glimpse at this Puffy guy, is he worth all this hassle?! Even if he was hot, would he still be worth all the hassle?!

Puffy only agreed to bringing this onto NL on some conditions, and one of them was that his pic would not be posted. . . However, since i'm gifted at creating a mental picture of anyone or anything, i'll try and describe him to y'alls. Sorry Puffy, this is within the laws oh. . .
Puffy and Shaggy are identical twins, so identical i can only tell from their slightly different voices. They are 6"5' even with their slightly bow-legs, Light skinned, very cute smile with dimples in their cheeks. They are quite hairy and have all that side burn and beard well trimmed but visible on their fair skin. They both speak slowly like that naija artist called "Nigga Raw", I particularly yab them all the time saying they're slower than Baltimore grin
Are they athletic?? I think a bit, they've got 6packs on their tummy but are not muscular at all in any other part of their body - I may not exactly have a 6pack but i've got loads of muscles in my upper body and yansh grin I have a move called the sumo yansh attack grin grin grin
Although Shaggy's head has cooled down since he started thinking of a family, they're both dare-devils when it comes to doing things u would not dare. . . Puffy once asked a metropolitan policeman for his hat so he could pee in it - apparently its lawfully correct instead of peeing on the streets or bushes in the Uk. . . But we didnt know that - heck, i wouldn't even do it if i knew it was lawfully ok. Puffy especially is full of ideas for money making, he prefers hanging out with the guys when he does hang out. . . I only know of one gf that puffy had while we were in school and she's now happily married - she left because he was not ready to commit to anything serious. . . If there's anything else u wanna know about Puffy, just ask.

Angel might think bringing up a baby like that is the answer, but it sounds to me like she's just trying to tie Puffy to her, she probably hopes in future that Puffy will leave Laura and return to her to be the present father figure in her baby's life.
How will she explain that to the child? How will she explain that the child cannot have a real relationship with her father and unlike other cases like this, this is actually a choice, it didn't happen that Angel was pregnant. She's actually choosing to complicate this situation.

I hope Angel comes to her senses, I almost feel like she should read what everyone's said about the relationship on this forum, because it doens't sound like she's thinking right.

How old is Angel again?

Angel clocks 27 this December, so she aint no kid either wink
Laura is 26
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by frijos(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2009
this is a very looooooooooooooooong thing i had to scroll all the way down to post this!

@ topic, ask any naija babe that n she'll scream HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by Nautillus(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2009
This narative is gradually unfolding like a soap . .quite an interesting read. . .i have no advise for any of the players in this story. .'cos i'm sure that they won't take it. , lol. . .patiently waiting for more episodes. . .lol
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by whitelexi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nautillus:

This narative is gradually unfolding like a soap . .quite an interesting read. . .i have no advise for any of the players in this story. .'cos i'm sure that they won't take it. , lol. . .patiently waiting for more episodes. . .lol

Thanks, it is nice to know that u r enjoying my description of whats unfolding before my own eyes. . . It also feels like a soap to me as its happening grin
About waiting for more episodes sha, i'm actually hoping this whole drama ends and we all live peacefully ever after. cool
Re: Girls: Would U Let Your Bf Date Your Gf? by spikedcylinder: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
In all of this, I blame Laura (not like the solution right now is to pin point blame but it helps with clarification, yer see?). YOU NEVER DATE A FRIEND'S CURRENT OR EX. It hardly ever ends well.

Obviously, "jigglypuff" ( grin grin) is too daft to have a mind of his own regarding women (and I can guess everything else too) that he has to rely on his friends to help him "make a choice". In the process, he picked a totally innocent girl and tore her heart to pieces. If Laura blocked all advances from him and narrated things as they were to Angel, the situation wouldn't be as messy as it is now.

Way forward? Shoot jiggly puff in the groin. That way, he'll run away from angels and towards demons. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blind Date / Question Of The Day:- What Is The Right Age To Starthaving S*x? / Some Very Silly Questions Nigerian Guys Ask Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.