Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) (4287 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Nor be small thing last night. I being chyking this babe on romance section, we carry the matter enter whatsapp, she tell me say she nor fit gimme pvssy gonk say I too stupld, coz of that I reduced the volume of my stupidious self for the past weeks just to show her the wind of change in my off-air and on-air life.

She finally agree to come see me for festac town, we really fvked last night nor be small, I ready for work this morning and told her to wait till I get back, I told her to enjoy her self whch she agreed to.

Around 9 after I don reach work, my guy call me say he wan go collect e laptop wey dey my house, I told him he'll meet a lady at my place. He got there and called to tell me my door was open and the girl is gone, #fear catch me# I quickly call her phone, the phone off, nai I rush enter bike go check whether she carry any of my stuffs, lo and behold. She thief my rolex, my sun shades, neck chain, and perfumes. I don't just knw how to reach her now, whch kind thing be this?? E get one new released BF(mojography of pinky and heart) wey my guy gimme watch, she thief am join.

I will post her picture later.

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Stupidity ti takeover grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Olusanya333(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Lawal
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by introvertious: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Foto or adonbilivit
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Hadez(f): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
I missed nairaland grin
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Hadez:
I missed nairaland grin
is he acting according to his username
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by majamajic(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by tubouncen(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
The storyline looks like a script.... Don't come here with any random picture ooo

The pesin get moniker
Her whatsapp number can't just go like that cos its a registered line

So think of another lie bruv
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Marlvin(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2016
you told her to enjoy herself,she agreed' so why crying foul play ? those items she took, is the money you ought to pay for the bagin' hahaha

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Gasout(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Ur name really portray U. Av u also check ur boxers maybe they are complete?

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by cruzita(f): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
grin better be on guard because something tells me she dey go bring motor wey she go use carry your house too

3 Likes

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Vicboi1(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Hadez:
I missed nairaland grin
and I missed u
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by ninovandross(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
if this crap is real, then u no reduce ur stupidity at all inshrt na increase u increase am
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Amiano(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
grin better be on guard because something tells me she dey go bring motor wey she go use carry your house too

U sure say nor b u? cos ur way nor pure for my eye oh

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by EastanPower(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
stupidity:
[s]Nor be small thing last night. I being chyking this babe on romance section, we carry the matter enter whatsapp, she tell me say she nor fit gimme pvssy gonk say I too stupld, coz of that I reduced the volume of my stupidious self for the past weeks just to show her the wind of change in my off-air and on-air life.

She finally agree to come see me for festac town, we really fvked last night nor be small, I ready for work this morning and told her to wait till I get back, I told her to enjoy her self whch she agreed to.

Around 9 after I don reach work, my guy call me say he wan go collect e laptop wey dey my house, I told him he'll meet a lady at my place. He got there and called to tell me my door was open and the girl is gone, #fear catch me# I quickly call her phone, the phone off, nai I rush enter bike go check whether she carry any of my stuffs, lo and behold. She thief my rolex, my sun shades, neck chain, and perfumes. I don't just knw how to reach her now, whch kind thing be this?? E get one new released BF(mojography of pinky and heart) wey my guy gimme watch, she thief am join.

I will post her picture later.[/s]
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by cruzita(f): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Amiano:

U sure say nor b u? cos ur way nor pure for my eye oh
if na me,I for don carry am once and for all.NO PITY

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
my broda... as it aff say in the book of provabs. "a fool and his money are soon parted"

no be me call you fool ooo

1 Like

Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
This ish is so hilarious...

!st i have heard this line before of a girl taking all of a guys property when the friend went to get something at the guys house, i had this sense of dejavu reading it all again..
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by Amiano(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
if na me,I for don carry am once and for all.NO PITY

I know say u nor get human sympathy @ all bt she too enjoy d bleeping naw
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
u get luck sef, she for sweep ur house clean, she ma sef no get swag, see the kind cheap cheap things we she thief sef undecided
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by fF01(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
children of men... Smh!
Re: My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) by ksington: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
stupidity:
Nor be small thing last night. I being chyking this babe on romance section, we carry the matter enter whatsapp, she tell me say she nor fit gimme pvssy gonk say I too stupld, coz of that I reduced the volume of my stupidious self for the past weeks just to show her the wind of change in my off-air and on-air life.

I will post her picture later.
I smell lies

(1) (Reply)

Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours! / I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? / Smelly Vagina Help Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.