Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca (21990 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by IYANGBALI: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
As dem dey so none of dem wear pant. As dem dey wake na so their thing dey do jingle bell jingle bell in between their legs.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by thefakestan: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Interesting
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Emmatdayo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Lol, just see who dey call person ogboni
make we see ur pic na grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by fascowilly(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
see them like ogboni
how did you know? think you belong to.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by vega84(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
See them, yeye men , yeye religion
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
gods have always been big business as the people of Mecca have always known. For centuries every year many Arabs went to Mecca to buy "god" and the people of Mecca prospered of the fame of their idols.Then Muhammad came and tried to stopped it so they nearly killed him.He Fled.When he returned he settled with the people of Mecca and Allah revealed to him that they could continue business as usual only his time they must do it in Allah's name. A win-win situation all round. This is a lesson that is not lost on the people of Jerusalem in the modern era as they too cash in on the "god industry"
Today Hajj accounts for over 3% of Saudi GDP a figure in excess of $21 billion
We need to develop or god industry in Nigeria as we have plenty of god resources especially in Yorubaland. I hope the new Ooni is learning
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by 36STATES: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
I thought they said he went there to increase the price of oil?? How come the whole 1st eleven of APC are doing hajj?? This country is finished.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by blaise00700(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dem wan go stone devil?

I remember watin happen to the last people way go there grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by dikeigbo2(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
See as Aregbesola dey do face,like who wan shit grin
Keeping hungry workers back home ,while junketeering with the President
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na wa for Islam, this is a country's president oo. Chai, I pity Nigeria and Nigerians. It is well my brethren grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by sirthisthickkal: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
zomby:

^^^^^Bl00dyf00l
you are a shame to buhari's supporters, the wailers called u zombie and u decided to prove them right by naming ur moniker zomby. Who is the f00l here?
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Emmatdayo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin
blaise00700:
Dem wan go stone devil?

I remember watin happen to the last people way go there grin
grin no curse problem 4 here o
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by sirthisthickkal: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
DashMeYansh:
[s] Stupid_retarded cow rustler...one can only wonder how he expects to move Nigeria forward if he decides to cry his problems to an imaginary moon god instead of logic and reasoning[/s] undecided

I can only imagine if the breeze should blow off the white cloth from his body thereby exposing his ribs.

^^^^That's what I meant.

It's is unfortunate that the way u reason and the way u comment are inversely proportional.

And mind u...

I am damn straight.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by ApenaEde: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
I can c Oyedepo in d 1st pix.What's he doing in mecca. Has he converted?
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Luckylife(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
See how they are happy and smiling in another man country while many are dying after fasting and praying here in Nigeria. May god help us.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Charly68: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Aregbe too dey there ooo!
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
hahahaa what is wrong with baba,now a prophect of mmmm
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Hassanaz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am neither surprised nor worried by " their" hatred for Buhari... rats and a cat can never live in the same place. Too many things divide and draw heavy distinctions between PMB and his haters: He loves Nigeria , they hate it. He thinks of Nigerians, they think of themselves and family. He is honest, they are dishonest. He has character, they lack it. He pursues the Hereafter they struggle to have the world in their armpits. He is patriotic, they are greedy and selfish. He serves, they derail and enslave. He is devoid of moral stains, they are immorality personified. His past is clean and shinny, their past hunts them. They are thieves, he catches thieves. They have stolen, he wants to get back the loots. They are insects and pests, he is a powerful and effective insecticide. Fear fears him, they are afraid. They are running, Buhari is in hot pursuit. They call for division, he works on unity. They say Boko Haram, he calls Nigeria. They shared money for arms, he is retrieving the money and buying the arms. They sponsored insurgency, he is defeating insurgency. They are like gel, he is the fire melting them. They make the noise , Buhari does the work. They are destroyers, he is a constructor. They are wailing and weeping and crying, the man is smiling, shaking, organising and hugging poor folks. How can they love him? The more they hate him, the more we love him. The more they fear, the more we feel secured. I can not choose a rusted iron and leave gold. Buhari has chosen Nigeria and I have chosen him.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Warafanau Makana Aliyah.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hahaha, now in mecca like a child rapist,woow, so the president old and ugly like this shocked No makeup artist around that mosque? What a pathetic life for African leaders, when will Saudi king visit Nigeria for prayers.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Muhammadygk(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wen jonathan become the president again. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by allycat: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't think anything is wrong with PMB going to Mecca for prayers, but what is with all these dignitaries following him about as if going for a political meeting. Why are they posing for group pictures and jostling to stand with the president. Did they go to worship God or do further homage to PMB.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Irishrena1(f): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
See as our elders supposed men of international timber and calibre tie towel stand for public as if them be early men that lacked 'decent clothes'.
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by Raziii(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
don't know whats funny anout the pictures self ...hahaha
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by pablus: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
what's the purpose of all these stuff? they should minimize the influence of islam in Nigeria, not make it stronger. too much.
anyway, hope the prayers are answered o (Naija on the up and up)!
Re: Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca by zurine(f): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2016
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan / Setting The Record Straight On PDP Chairman Ali Modu Sheriff / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.