Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? (193338 Views)

Is This Murder Or Suicide? / Is This Murder Or Suicide / How Smart Are You ? How Much Did I Lose ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's murder because of the blood stain on the wall. If it were a suicide, she would just point the gun to her head and blood won't splash that way.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by aremzyolly(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
1,sat on the chair and she faced the window ,2,position of the chair shows she was shot from side and dangles to the right , reason why the blood splashed on the wall..the rest is staged 3,the gun was placed on the right hand .tr
y if u can place a gun on your right hand and shoot yourself from your left side while facing the window..

MURDER!!!!
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Theflint1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's murder definitely. The lady is a left-handed-her pen is on the left of her paper, coke on the left of paper and cigarettes on the left side of the paper-but she shot herself with her right hand, that presents some incongruity.

In addition, the position of the gun does not align with the direction from which she was shot

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by stanley000: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
I guess we have to invite the CIA and FBI to investigate this,coz I sincerely think this is murder

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by adedayor08(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
she held the gun in her right hand but the blood splashed to the right ! hence its not her that pulled the trigger. also she's holding the cigarette on the other hand which would have fallen when she pulled the trigger.

hence its a murder and she saw the killer and try to switch swiftly before she was shot
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Horstin50(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Its Murder....
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by ProElite: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
viickerz:
murder.. if it was suicide,the ciggerette wont be in her hands.. if a person wants to shoot their selves.. the ciggerette will fall of their hands after the shot..

the slippers will still be on her legs if she shot herself..

she is still holding the gun.. if someone shoots herself on the head and dies instsntly, the gun will fall off their hands the moment they lose conciousness.. the person in the picture is still clutching to the gun tightly.. wich doesnt make any sense..

conclusion: the murderer shot her.. put the gun in her hands and made it seem like suicide
I AGREE..... IT IS MURDER
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by engrzico(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
this is a murder case, the gun is clutched in her right hand , and the blood spattered on the right hand side which is impossible.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by PASCALSILVA(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Dont just state , explain why you think its murder or suicide

I DONT KNOW BECUS AM NOT A HIRED KILLER ..THANK U GOD BLESS...U AS U TELL US
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by akyus(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's murder. The victim was attacked from behind while still sitting. He was busy writing his note and smoking cigarette when the attacker got him. It was during a struggle with the attackee
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by akfeas(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
dicefrost:
It's a clear case of murder, and a very unintelligent attempt to make it look like suicide. She was shot in the head from close range, which would have killed her instantly. If it were sucide, she would have dropped the gun. The blood spatter on the wall doesn't look like she took the shot with her right hand, she was probably facing the gun
What if she was rather sitted backing the table? To me it's suicide
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by uchwar1: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
It is murder because he couldn't have shot himself with that gun on his right hand following the position of blood stain on the wall. He can't shoot himself and still hold that gun. The gun on his right hand and the cigarette on the left hand were all staged
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by archer1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder. The gun is on the right hand, hence, the blood splash should be on the left side (it isnt). Only if she shot herself with the right hand den changed the position of the gun before dieing, which is highly unlikely.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by panshak04(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
viickerz:
murder.. if it was suicide,the ciggerette wont be in her hands.. if a person wants to shoot their selves.. the ciggerette will fall of their hands after the shot..

she is still holding the gun.. if someone shoots herself on the head and dies instantly, the gun will fall off their hands the moment they lose consciousness.. the person in the picture is still clutching to the gun tightly.. which doesn't make any sense..

conclusion: the murderer shot her.. put the gun in her hands and made it seem like suicide
SMART GUY
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Theflint1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
If she was sited backing the table and committed suicide, there would have been a trail of blood on the wall because the distance from where she sat to the wall is too short. In addition, the position of the stool would definitely have moved away from the wall after she shot herself meaning the initial position of the wall was even shorter, further confirming my position that there must have been a blood trail.

She would have hit the wall and slid down with the blood trail.
akfeas:
What if she was rather sitted backing the table? To me it's suicide
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by AlexCk: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stoical:

Liking your reasoning...I mean, the fact that one has to be at the crime scene to be able to pick out evidences/clues. When I looked at the scene, first thing I w as looking out for was 1-Point of bullet entry(which this pix did not give me). 2-The murder/suicide weapon(which is in the victim's hand). 3-the positioning of the victim(pix showed that). 4-the time of the day, the crime was comited(not explained in the pix)reason for considering this is; the table lamp wasn't plucked to the socket, so I guess it was during the day, however, the time is still necessary, as the lamp was just facing the writeup. 5-pattern of blood splash(that would explain closeness of the crime weapon and its direction). 6-cigarette in his/her hand (an abnormer)

I bet these clues would've gotten me a definitive case solution...however, I will call this a MURDER, with the few clues I can gather from the pix...

Exactly bruh, the evidence will always speak the truth.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Horlufemi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder.

if she shot herself with her right hand facing the window, writing her the note, the blood will not splatter in the wall.

this is a good attempt at making it look like suicide
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is murder and was stupidly framed to be suicide. The gun is in her right hand and she fell towards the right and the blood is also on the wall on the right... Very wrong.

She was obviously shot from the left from her village.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Tgold1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
murder.... she was seated on d stool b4 she was shot, so dhe fell from d stool and d mjrderer placed d gun in her hand
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by gbigbega: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Its murder. If you reconstruct the scene, the way she fell show the gun force pushed her to the right, which means she was seated facing the window. If she was seated facing the window and she as a gun to her right hand, she will put the gun to the right side of her head and the force of the gun will push her to the left side of the room. Also the way the gun is placed in her hand should not splash blood on the window but the opposite site of the room.

i.e gun on her right hand means she shut herself from the right side of the head and she should have been pushed to the left site of the room not the right she is currently. Also with a gun to her right hand the blood should be splashing to the other side of the room not the window.
If the people who framed her dead wanted to make it perfect, the gun should have been on the other hand.

Reverse the scene in your head. let her be seated on that stool pointing the gun at her head and you will notice the blood would not splash on the window but the other side and also that she will not fall in the direction she did.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by chymilano: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
akpumping7720:
this is murder naa. criminologists in d house, over to u for better explaination
. As an expert this is clearly a case of murder because the gun is on her right hand and the blood is also on the right side of the wall. if we were to consider it a suicide then the gun is suppose to be on her left hand to create the kind of reaction we just seen on the the picture
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its a murder... there are lots of give aways but the easiest give away is the hand in which the gun is held and the position of the pen on the table. The pen was dropped in way a left handed person would drop a pen after writing while the gun is in the corpse's right hand. as we all know, a left handed person would have held the gun in the hand he/ she feels most comfortable with which in this case is supposed to be the left hand but the gun in the right hand thus its glaring that the gun was placed in the hand of the corpse by the murderer. Then we have the cigarette which is still perfectly in place. whether murder or suicide, if the person was smoking when he either shot his brains out or got shot, due to reflex, the cigarette should have fallen out of the fingers. #CASESOLVED....
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by akyus(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's murder. The victim was attacked from behind while he was sitting and busy writing his note. The cigarette he was smoking before the attacker got him is still in his hand. It was during a struggle with the attacker that the victim reached out for his gun for self defence, probably the gun was on the table. Unfortunately, before the victim could get up and gain balance his head was smashed to the wall.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by digitsolution: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's murder. If its suicide the splatter of blood wouldnt be at that angle. The slippers would still be on her feets and above all the gun wouldn't be in her hands it would be lying on the floor also the chair wouldn't be lying on the floor at that angle

The real fact is she got whacked and the gun, the cigarette, gun and the purported suicide notes were all planted to give it a Suicide MO
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
gbens2000:
It's murder,cuz the the gun is in the wrong hand for suicide.
so what makes you think the gun is in the wrong hand? if she was a right handed person, that easily is the hand she'll feel comfortable with just like it is when you hold a pen. you are right but your reason is wrong. well, let me point it out why the gun is in the wrong hand. check the pen on the table. after writing, the pen I dropped on the side of the hand that used it which in this case was the left hand and indicates the dead person used to be left handed not right handed but the gun is on the right hand which contradicts the persons dominant hand.....
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by pek(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Coolgent:
Well as forensic pathologist i need to make both external & internal exam on death body bofore drawing conclusion.
But base on what am seeing its homicide!
It's
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Catchfire1: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

She couldn't have written the suicide note with the lights unpluged.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by kingjaja23(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
obviously not suicide, the gun is in her right hand, if she shot herself, the blood stain would not be on the right side of the wall. The murderer made it look like suicide. smart!
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by SUPOL(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sijo01:
Why will she kill herself instead of commiting suicide tongue
Well, it's Murder! If it was suicide, the gun would have fallen off her hand but it's neatly kept in her hand.
Sijo sijo, very funi babe.

Meanwhile, op read wat is on d paper for me den I will tell u if its murder or suicide mission or both
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by sleekman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If we say its a suicide then we'll assume that after writing a suicide note the man turned around to back the mirror. Held the gun to his side head and pulled the trigger with his right hand. After the shot rang out, his blood splattered over the wall. The problem with this is why is there just blood on the wall and no place to show where the bullet is logged? Why is the gun still firmly in his grasp? Why would he have to back the mirror after drafting the suicide note to pull the trigger? Assuming he was facing the mirror when he shot himself, why isn't the gun in his left hand?
I believe the killer made him write a suicide note, shot him from a bit of a distance and placed the gun in his hand. The killer's mistake was placing the gun in his right hand.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Jetjacky(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
viickerz:

she is still holding the gun.. if someone shoots herself on the head and dies instsntly, the gun will fall off their hands the moment they lose conciousness.. the person in the picture is still clutching to the gun tightly.. wich doesnt make any sense..

one tin u missed. The angle of the shooter nko?
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Oluwafatpet: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its simply MURDER......the victim was shot and the note was placed there after everything.....also the gun and cigarette were placed there so it would look like suicide....but a close clean look would show u its the work of a Black Ops group........highly trained assassins .......... Trained to leave no trace....I only know because I am used to this kinda job(movies ooooo)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / The Rhyming Game / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.