Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? (193344 Views)

Is This Murder Or Suicide? / Is This Murder Or Suicide / How Smart Are You ? How Much Did I Lose ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by noblegrex: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
amunkita:
She was certainly slapped by Amadioha for refusing to sell their land to the chief priest..
You dey craze for making me to hit my head against the wall. May that same Amadioha strike all your anemies down. I no fit laugh ooooo.infact I no fit proceed with any comment again.ahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by sosereal201(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder. There's no way he could be holding on to the gun after he smashed his head against the wall.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by rayval(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
It is murder.....she sat on the stool with a cigarette on her left hand nd the gun her right...the shot came from the left..that is why the window is stained...there is no way she could shoot from the right hand to get the window stained

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Donnyboy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
viickerz:
murder.. if it was suicide,the ciggerette wont be in her hands.. if a person wants to shoot their selves.. the ciggerette will fall of their hands after the shot..

the slippers will still be on her legs if she shot herself..

she is still holding the gun.. if someone shoots herself on the head and dies instsntly, the gun will fall off their hands the moment they lose conciousness.. the person in the picture is still clutching to the gun tightly.. wich doesnt make any sense..

conclusion: the murderer shot her.. put the gun in her hands and made it seem like suicide
Guy do you work for the C.I.A ?
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Donnyboy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Emmatdayo:
. its suicide becus he has a gun in his hand, and b4 shooting him self he wrote a note down, which is there on the table
Guy you are working for the community Vigilantes... thats how their investigations dey be. continue.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by sunkoye: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
U can't shoot with the right hand and blood would be splattered on the right position of the wall.....this is a cold blood murder

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Dont just state , explain why you think its murder or suicide

Suicide, there's an ash tray/cigarette plate on the wall table,with previously lit cigarettes, cigarette pack and a can of coke which the victim drank from while writing his note,a pair of glasses placed on the note,the victim sat on the stool and shot himself, tipping the stool over. He shot himself in the head,meaning his death was instant.

-the victim looks miserable, shows signs depression or long time issue,the clothes,the body status/state suggests the victim was unstable or suffering from prolong depression, he looks starved and thin,miserable,all effects of depression or prolonged thinking. The victim shows signs of neglected health and hygiene, even his choice of clothing's is depressing.

It scene cannot be stage for a number of reasons.

-previously used cigarettes,its very common for suicidal victims to experience anxiety or show regressed depression, drinking and smoking is usually used to calm the nerves down,as a way of controlling anxiety or exercising depression, especially smoking while reminiscing.

-it cant be murder cause no murderer would stick around to smoke that much cigarettes after murdering the victim just to stage a scene,worst case scenario,the gun would be planted on the hand of the victim, to make it look like suicide. But cigarette is not needed to stage a scene,let alone that much previously used cigarette on the ash plate

-the scene looks natural, there is no sign of previous disturbance, the wall table is well set, the victim purposefully avoided disturbing it cause of his note,if it were murder no matter the angle the shot was fired the wall table would be disturbed,cause the victim was sitting not stand vias the angle of the stool to his dead body,he took the stool down with him,by tipping it at the edge wit his weight.

-the scene can not staged because the environment of the victim is depressing, a sign of the victims prolonged mental state,prolonged depression there's a wine bottle in the dust bin, the murderer would not have drank a whole bottle of wine, but depressed person would and smoke at the same a time.

The wine bottle is in the bin not on the table,,it was consumed properly days or hours ago before he took his life,a clear sign of prolonged depressed state,the coke can is on the table not in the bin. If the victim was murdered,the murderer would be kind the coke can,as properly disposed of the wine bottle,a wine bottle on the table or on the floor would be more convincing than a coke can,cause it would imply the victim was drinking heavily before disposing himself,and probably suggest his an alcoholic but no the wine bottle is in the bin not on the table or floor,suggesting the victim was sane and decided to take his own life.

THE SCENE WASN'T STAGED,ITS A NATURAL SCENE,CAUSE IT SUGGEST THE VICTIM HAD BEEN DEPRESSED FOR A LONG TIME,EVERYTHING SUGGESTS IT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN IN A MINUTE OR MATTER OF HOURS, THE SUICIDE WAS IMPENDING ,PLANNED AND A RESULT OF THE VICTIMS MENTAL STATE.

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Kingbilo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Suicide..

She took off her glasses... Wouldn't have had time if it was murder.

From the way the paper is positioned she's right handed. The gun is in her right hand. The cigarette tray is on the left of the paper indicating she could write and smoke with her left hand simultaneously. The gun is in her right and the cigarette is in her left which correspond to how she'd hold each naturally

The only thing that makes me second guess is the lamp which is unplugged.. She was clearly using it.. To write the letter.. Why is it unplugged? Maybe a scuffle? Could just be her struggling after shooting herself.. Difficult to tell.

As for the blood and the chair I think they apply to both murder and suicide scenario.

I'll go with suicide for now

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's such a perfect suicide scene, it makes me suspicious, first, why would you ask us to guess if it's so easy...so now am looking at the hand holding the gun...It's on the wrong hand, the blood spattered on the wall does now fit the trajectory of the bullet...so why is the chair fallen that way, when she shot herself near the window...conclusion, this person was murdered and someone arranged the scene to fit suicide
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
A clear case of murder framed as a suicide. Evidence of murder is the way her gun is clasped in her hand. It would hv fallen off if suicide. The cigarrete too would hv fallen. And the room is dis-organised. Looks like there was a bit of struggle.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by KingEnrieIII: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
its murder as she was facing the window previously and was sitting...she was shot from her left side which made the blood splatter on the wall by her right and she couldnt have shot the left side of her head with the gun in her right hand

1 Like

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Godsonkemz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think its a murder. She wouldn't be holding that gun towards that direction if otherwise and secondly the blood on the wall appears like someone must had shot her at a distant range.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Mohjigga: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
viickerz:
murder.. if it was suicide,the ciggerette wont be in her hands.. if a person wants to shoot their selves.. the ciggerette will fall of their hands after the shot..

she is still holding the gun.. if someone shoots herself on the head and dies instsntly, the gun will fall off their hands the moment they lose conciousness.. the person in the picture is still clutching to the gun tightly.. wich doesnt make any sense..

conclusion: the murderer shot her.. put the gun in her hands and made it seem like suicide

U will make a very good Crime Scene Investigator.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Blood pattern says murder
with that blood pattern it has to be a really close range,an intimate range,one that mostly suicide can prove,its premeditated suicide,not murder.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by voltront: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder. there is no way he would have shot himself with the gun in his right hand, have blood splatter on the way like that and fall in that direction.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kingbilo:
Suicide..

She took off her glasses... Wouldn't have had time if it was murder.

From the way the paper is positioned she's right handed. The gun is in her right hand. The cigarette tray is on the left of the paper indicating she could write and smoke with her left hand simultaneously. The gun is in her right and the cigarette is in her left which correspond to how she'd hold each naturally

The only thing that makes me second guess is the lamp which is unplugged.. She was clearly using it.. To write the letter.. Why is it unplugged? Maybe a scuffle? Could just be her struggling after shooting herself.. Difficult to tell.

As for the blood and the chair I think they apply to both murder and suicide scenario.

I'll go with suicide for now

dnt think he was using it,nothing in the pics suggests it was night time,the lamp might have been previously used duo. Its a he cause there's no breast pattern on the victims body or sign of feminine curve on his form,broad shoulders slim waist,shorts,slippers suggests its a man.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Sijo01(f): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
SUPOL:
Sijo sijo, very funi babe.
Shun sir, oga, it haf tey o. Anything for the boys cheesy
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by So4baba(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
coolk:

My guy, u wan make I unleash my Sherlock-mind.
K.
But hw much u go pay me?
Ok I'd do it for free...

ANSWER: MURDER
First misleading detail - he is writing a letter.
Popular misconception - it is therefore a suicide note.
The dead man is a leftie i.e. he is left-handed (just like mua). You can observe this by how he placed his pen on the note to the left, the left-side slant of his handwriting, his left hand is used for smoking et al.
FACT: suicidal people use their dominant hand in the act. Hence his gun wielding right hand is a very improbable option.

By Sir Kelvin Holmes.
Yu just solved a murder case,,,, dominant hand is just the key word here,, all other analysis are mere poo
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by ogele: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am not a criminologist or whatever they call them. For me it's MURDER. The lady was shut from the inside. No crack glasses to show the bullet came from the outside. The lady actually heard a sound and pulled a gun. She means she knew someone is on her trail. If u look at position on the floor. She look like someone that was distracted by a sound and she decide to look d direction from where d sound came before d trigger was pulled on her. The blood stain ...infacti
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
She was seating on the chair doing some work, with a cigarette in hand. The murderer shoots her before she is aware of whats up......that explains the chair and angle of the blood splattered on the wall..
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Skynet247(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
this is definitely suicide... because looking at the blood splash on the wall... from the window to the ground is far lower than her height... she wrote a syicide note and killed herself... because the is no just way someone will want to murder u and u will b sitting... fear will make u stand up...
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Omotayo7(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Suicide
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by nmaihat: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Murder. Killed whilst sitting down. That's why the blood splattered on the window.

We hand of the victim where the murder weapon was placed, if she had shot herself with her right hand, the blood would not have splattered across the window on the left part of the room. It should have been on the right. The gun should also have dropped

Moreover, someone who is committing suicide cannot be doing so smoking at the same time. I really do not think one's emotion can carry on both activities simultaneously. At least the stick of cigarette should have dropped at the act was completed.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Xmen149(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
The reading lamp is umpluged meaning the writing was never done there as posed,it was brought in

The direction of blood spatter is from right to left which means .if its suicide and the scene is not yet tampered with ,the the direction of fall should be to the left towards the shelf with the gun on her left hand (newtons law:action and reaction are equal and opposite) but it not

Jesus!,. Evidence of too many forces are present on the body while on the ground contradicting each other which is totally wrng,..the murderer na correct mumu...

A shot with a gun on right hand should throw the arm and right side of the body mass down to the tummy to the right direction (but not that far) and the head in opposite direction if shot is at right side of the hand..and hand clinging on gun and cigar is understandable for forcefull death (after all dead bodies do xibit electric impuls)..but no force is supposed to perfectly arrange the legs untop each other to her left..thats a perfect lie..they are even supposed to be apart

My recreation of the murder:

She came in with her can of coke,droped it on the table and sat down,bent over to plug the lamp when the murdere entered. Now noticing made towards the window and the sit falling down in direction of run. turning around to confirm the persons position she was hit at close range proberbly at forehead from right side of the room.the splash went towards left direction and she started sliping to same direction still leaning on the wall hiting her body against the selve (a loos book among the ones arranged on the shelv fel same direction,.she was immediatly held as the shooter is close and placed on the ground in desired position,.light a ciger and put in one hand and gun in the other,placed and arrange the note,pen and glasses and left and 1foot of slipper and left
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Codyt(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
boman2014:

thats very correct

in addition - the gun is in h3r right hand and is not pointing to the direction of where the blood spill out from her head
U spoke my mine. Awesome observation detective grin
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by fitinwell: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is a Rape and murder case... And she died..
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by King44(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
At first I tot it was suicide but this is clearly a murder case and the perpetrator sliped the gun in her hand to make it look like suicide, the victim here was caught unaware while she was smoking a cigarrete, probably if truly she killed herself she would have droped d cigarrete due to fear and tremble while meditating hw to pull d trigger at her head.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by gemale(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
murder because d splash of blood on d window, d position of d body & the hand d gun is doesnt add op. in a typical ballistic circumstance 4 suicide,@ d distance d gun was fired(close 2 d temple region),d bullet wld exit @ d oda side causing bleeding @ dt side (d cupboard wt d vase on it), d victim was most lykly shot 4rm d leftt side of d picture's angle. if d ballistics of d bullet fired matches d d gun in d vic's hands it was planted & if dere is a suicide note dt matches d vic's handwriting, it was probably forged or obtained under duress.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by doskie(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
viickerz:

one person! 606 comments. This is the highest record in nl. everybody oya screen grab your nl likes page and show us.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2016
KingEnrieIII:
its murder as she was facing the window previously and was sitting...she was shot from her left side which made the blood splatter on the wall by her right and she couldnt have shot the left side of her head with the gun in her right hand
smh,okay stop me anywhere yhu think am wrong.

Lets say yhu decide to take yhur life,and decide to leave a note to yhur loved ones behind, remember its premeditated suicide, would yhu
1- blow yhur brains out and ruin da letter yhu intend to leave behind?.

2-turn to an angle where the letter/note would not be disturbed?

Answer that,remember its premeditated murder,thats yhu calm down to think and plan yhu death.

The gun wasnt shot to da side of his head but through his mouth,look at the mouth its filled with blood,while there is just one trail of blood stain to side on the neck, The shot was taken through the mouth.

The victim.was clearly lucid and sane before taking his life, a can coke suggesting he was drinking but not an alcoholic, the previously used cigarette, tells.he was anxious/depressed before taking his life,the pair of glasses tells yhu he has an intelligent disposition.
The suicide www.nairaland.com/2956798/kemi-olunloyo-slams-olajumoke-orisaguna premeditated, thats what makes it looks like murder, its almost ceremonial, but one thing is clear the victim had issues,most like prolonged depression.
Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2016
FORENSICS...i see am not here alone...am also studying forensic science now ..
viickerz:

Re: How Smart Are You ? Is This Murder Or Suicide ? by Theflint1(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm...lemme try again.

This was suicide.

The victim smoked a few sticks and took a drink during/before writing his suicide note. He is right-handed, judging from the direction of the paper; left hand for drinking and smoking, right for pen and eventually gun.

He puts the light off to avoid being seen by any passer-by while carrying out his act. The slippers is just random, probably threw one leg off in one direction and the other leg in the next before the suicide (we do this sometimes) and it probably suggests anxiety, he didn't have the calm to arrange the pair together.

After writing, he arranges the stool under the table, most likely he pushed it to the wall. He then kneels down backing the table and pulls the trigger. His shooting in the kneeling position explains the trajectory of the blood splash.

From his death position, you can see that there was no manipulation as it fits exactly with a fall from a kneeling position. His holding the gun and cigarette after being shot can be explained as Post Morten reflex, notice that when suicide scenes are being staged in movies the gun is always placed in the victims hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / The Rhyming Game / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.