Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Man Scared His Wife With A Text Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Scared His Wife With A Text Message (749 Views)

My Boss Sent Me This Text Message / Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Scared His Wife With A Text Message by rolams(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
A man scared his wife with dis nice text to express how he loves his wife. Read d text below

Just discovered u re nt d type, i just don't wish to marry, just don't pray to av a wife of dis nature, I can't manage any lady of dis type. WHO, a lady who doesn't care abt her lover. YOU CARE, SO, I NEED U! Love u more.
Re: A Man Scared His Wife With A Text Message by goldbim(f): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
The man wants to kill her with HBP??lol.this kind suspense na waa.
An impatient woman that truly loves the man wnt even finish reading the message before crying..lol

(1) (Reply)

Interesting "ANTI-LOVE" Qoutes / Whose Fault Is It When A Party Cheats In A Relationship? / Omo Abule Sowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.