Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

*help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* (3617 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Am I Becoming A Sex Maniac?? How Many Times Can One Have Sex In A Day?? / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Help* I'm I becoming Lord of the rings?
Good day pals the above question is the heart cry of a friend. Her story is that she is 28 years old and has been in the game of relationships since 2003. She has been in a total of four relationships which didn't end up in marriage, three of them had given her engagement/promise rings which after the relationships ended she either returned or threw the rings away.
But at the moment there's a man asking her hand in marriage who is a pastor. She has not even said yes to the man and he is already trying to give her another ring. What can she do? * Note: she said she doesn't want any engagement/promise ring anymore but wedding ring, but she just got admission to go for her PGD and the man is scared of losing her.
She is already thinking she is turning to Lord is the rings that's why she doesn't want to collect the ring.
Is it advice able that she should collect the ring?
pls your candid advice is urgently needed.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Dyt(f): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Topic is funny

4 Likes

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by vicstar(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
uhm if she don't want the engagement ring based on her previous experience, then its prudent not to collect, if he really loves her,then he should trust her and wait! cool
Lord of the rings grin

6 Likes

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by vizkiz: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
if you are becoming Lord of the Rings, I think we better head on to mount doom to cast the ring into the fire tongue

Incase you don't know, I am gandalf the grey undecided

6 Likes

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Her situation is understandable, she must ask him to just do de whole wedding thing n nt give de engagement, so dat she gets a wedding ring and not an engagement one. Just perfom de wedding ceremoney

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Dyt post=43245428] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Topic is funny[/quote)

ahahahaha although it may seem hilarious sis but that's a sincere heart cry of a friend so pls advise.
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Her situation is understandable, she must ask him to just do de whole wedding thing n nt give de engagement, so dat she gets a wedding ring and not an engagement one. Just perfom de wedding ceremoney

thanks sis

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
vizkiz:
if you are becoming Lord of the Rings, I think we better head on to mount doom to cast the ring into the fire tongue

ahahaha its not funny o. *rolls eye*
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
vicstar:
uhm if she don't want the engagement ring based on her previous experience, then its prudent not to collect, if he really loves her,then he should trust her and wait! cool
Lord of the rings grin

ahahaha mutchewwww I laugh in Spanish
thanks though
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by sexymoma(f): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
First of all, Make she go dey collect pension from those guys grin

let her narrate her story to his man.. im sure he'll understand.

2 Likes

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kateskitty(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some have ring, but have not wed
Some can wed, but have no ring
My point, she's one hell of a lucky girl, three rings and counting.

6 Likes

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
She can explain her fear to him. But what makes him think the ring is a guarantee? Even wedding rings fail sometimes

2 Likes

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by crismark(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
jst give it a try 4 d last time.....dere is no harm 4 trying

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by vizkiz: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
kurlz:

ahahaha its not funny o. *rolls eye*

who says I am trying to the funny?? Who dafuq are you again? undecided
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
sexymoma:

ahahaha ok o I hear.
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kateskitty(f): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
vizkiz:
Oh my, goodness gracious I laughed so hard I think I peed myself. That's a good one "head on to mount doom to cast the ring into the fire"
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
vizkiz:

who says I am trying to the funny?? Who dafuq are you again? undecided

hnmmm ok if u say so but ur comment is funny though
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by vicstar(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
kurlz:

ahahaha mutchewwww I laugh in Spanish thanks though

just my humble opinion tho! cool

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
crismark:
jst give it a try 4 d last time.....dere is no harm 4 trying

ok thanks
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
vicstar:

just my humble opinion tho! cool
thanks
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmm......__________
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dis where d problem lies:she ve been dating guys back as 13yrs when she was 15yrs,a gal young as dat age shld concentrate more on other tins dan dat.U can give him a trial been a pastor nd he will be more God fearing nd sincere than ur previous relationship....my thought though...
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by vicstar(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
kurlz:
thanks

you're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Booty4me: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
kateskitty:
Some have ring, but have not wed
Some can wed, but have no ring
My point, she's one hell of a lucky girl, three rings and counting.

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am just here to read comments grin
Sprinkles Holy water on the thread
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by EEZe(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
sexymoma:

grin u won mak she cause commotion
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by iceberylin(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Change the Game.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by hooklover: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Is she after anybody day gives ring .Won't she study d guy she collects ring from.take her time and do d needful.You rush in and rushouy
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by AfroKnight: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
cheesy Lord of the Rings ke?

I think there is no greater proposal a man can make than to go and see your father to make his intentions known. Well, it is not even failsafe. People can change their minds even after going so far.

1 Like

Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by Adasun(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
vizkiz:

Incase you don't know, I am gandalf the grey undecided

u 2 da watch film sad,by da way u don finish the supernatural?

Film gangstercheesy
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
hooklover:
Is she after anybody day gives ring .Won't she study d guy she collects ring from.take her time and do d needful.You rush in and rushouy

yes you are right. she's supposed to put them on hold and watch with her eyes wide opened before accepting their rings.
she has met there parents anyways.
thanks
Re: *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* by kurlz(f): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
AfroKnight:
cheesy Lord of the Rings ke?

I think there is no greater proposal a man can make than to go and see your father to make his intentions known. Well, it is not even failsafe. People can change their minds even after going so far.

of course you are right they have met her parents though even they new one that's on hold has met them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession / How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.