Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed (722 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! (2) (3) (4)

My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
have been dating my girl for 6 months now.. she came to my house to spend xmas and new year.. but i didn't allow my mum know we dating.. she came in as my sister friend.. and she got along and we had enough fun, she travelled back to lagos and we got talking only on phone. just yesterday she called me an told me dat am not man enough. not caring . am too gentle..i asked her why all d comment but she neva gave me a reason.. my instinct is telling me she's seeing someone.. advice pls.. wat shuld i do ..
Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
You f-up.

Truly, you aint man enough cos u referred to her as "sister's friend"

Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yh op u aint man enough undecided
Still sneaking around u shouldnt be dating ...

Dont quote me ohh ,,,, grin
Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by dajoaneke(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
In other words, her abokki friend has more rugged working tools. She obviously saw the way mama sent you on errands without second thoughts of her. U messed up your game big time. If you want serious relationship, get outta mama's armpit and brace bachelorhood. Man up biittcc**!!!

Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by Elosky20: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
adepeter26:
You f-up.
Truly, you aint man enough cos u referred to her as "sister's friend"
seconded
Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
if I were in her shoes I'd say worse...

Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
D gentleness is not d issue. Most gentle men are good husbands and fathers. Its d calling her ur sis friend inside ur own fathers house na be d yawa. No be by force to carry bae go ya papa house especially if ur parents are strict. It just means u need to work hard and get a room of ur own. Besides she fit don get anoda guy weh man enough and weh get efizi pass ur gentle self.
Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think she wants to officially become your sister.
Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by jbcul4ril(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
If you love her, go apologize to her and tell her she is right about you. That probably it's your first time. Ask her to give you a second chance. Be Persistent for a while before you let go and move on incase she Continue to turn you down. Cheer!!!

Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by drnairalov: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
comin
Re: My Bae Is Changing .. Urgent Advise Needed by wEsOmE(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Op u fck up. So as dem believe say na ur sis frnd u dey sneak straff for night. Anyways ask for an explanation on her comment if she has none let her be. Dnt fuss it nd use style to let her go

20 Amazing Facts U Need To Know / What To Do When Someone Breaks Your Heart / Hell Indeed Has No Fury Ova A Scorned Lady!! (true Story)