Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! (8827 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
OK, good afternoon guys, so it's not been 1 week I left pH,so yesterday my man hit me up, said he got something going on he wanted me to be around, a house party, since he was my real man I touched down pH.. Didn't go home.. I went to his place (uniport) I got there.. The arrangements was lit, I tweeted it.. And some couple pictures, later deleted the tweets didn't want bae to think shiiit .. Home girl saw the tweet(my bae's close friend) she slide in my DM, said since she was free.. If she could come around,(the party) remember the plans was to finish in U.P and leave pH today smooth! Am cool with her coming.. But her friend shouldn't know, last night after everything... We was wasted but I wasn't really all that high, my boy took his bae to his parents house.. Since they was not in town.. I had his school house free,. I asked home girl if she gon sleep over since it's late... She agreed, We fucked_ so like around 2am she was asleep, I decided to check on my bae.. She was on another call.. Like for 20mins I tried my calls was on waiting.. I chilled, she called back later and hit me with.. She was with her friend on phone.. Same girl sleeping behind ME SMH, I laughed and told her my battery was low, I ended the call.. Since we ain't talked.

The question is, who was she with on phone, I can't tell her I was with her friend that night, what should I do?? I like her, she loves me so much.. She shows it, but this scenario got me confused guys!

3 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by JuicyPucci(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Which bae are we talking here?

8 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
LOL. You don't have any right to ask questions. Shebi you spent the night with her friend while she was on the phone with another dude?. You two are playing yourselves.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by kushercain: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
If she a hoe dig her bro

2 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
YOU NOT LOYAL ZOOK undecided

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by vizkiz: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
If she is a Hoe, you better get ready to be a digger.

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. You don't have any right to ask questions. Shebi you spent the night with her friend while she was on the phone with another dude?. You two are playing yourselves.

Think we should end everything right? But am not the type to break up with girls.. I just stop talking to them.. Secondly: she will demand a reason for the sudden break up if I do.. Her friend doesn't want me to ruin their friendship too.. Her friend still don't know ah called her.

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
YOU NOT LOYAL ZOOK undecided

#YOLO

LOL fam.. Twas just a party bro
. We all like that lol
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
vizkiz:

LOL literally watchu saying bro?
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
angry

My advice to you... I'll make it short :

うぁt てぇ ふck アレ よう さyいんg

Gえt あ ぃふぇ bろ undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by RSVP: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
You two aren't loyal... Just forget damn shit and keep playing ur game until it's over.

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by ikp120(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
These hoes ain't loyal at all!
Gucci over pussy anytime mehn! cool cool cool cool cool
**Dancing skelewu on the thread ***
LWKMD ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Never trust these hoes!
Somebody help me oo. LWKMD for here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by basmur(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
You Re not CONFUSED AS MUCH AS I AM...... THIS YOUR STORY NA WA OO
.. CANDIDLY YOU ARE WORST THAN UR G.F
YOU Bleep ANYHOW... ITS POSSIBLE U CATCH DISEASE ANYHOW..

CARRY ON.. HMMN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by vizkiz: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

LOL literally watchu saying bro?
Beat her to the game.
You'd still get a steady pussý though.

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
RSVP:
You two aren't loyal... Just forget damn shit and keep playing ur game until it's over.

LOL ah like this stuff u wrote bro. bUT am been cheated on fam sad

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
vizkiz:

Beat her to the game.
You'd still get a steady pussý though.

Thanks fam! But ya know that thought "legit u know u been cheated on lol"

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by sinaj(f): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
This ur American Engrish sha.

Lemme cum nd go.

Karma haf catch up with

3 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by RSVP: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

LOL ah like this stuff u wrote bro. UT am been cheated on fam sad

Yo Yo ma nigga.. Peace outta ya. Yaankee right? grin grin Lmfao
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

Think we should end everything right? But am not the type to break up with girls.. I just stop talking to them.. Secondly: she will demand a reason for the sudden break up if I do.. Her friend doesn't want me to ruin their friendship too...
Hahaha cheesy grin
I don't keep girlfriends too close for reasons as this. Your bae would still find out in no time you bleeped her bestie. Do you think she cares about your relationship with your gf?.

Do what you think is best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

Thanks fam! But ya know that though "legit u know u been cheated on lol"
it wouldn't be cheating if you make it an open relationship lipsrsealed
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Buharison: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
vizkiz:
As in ehn, ipob girls are hoes
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
RSVP:

Yo Yo ma nigga.. Peace outta ya. Yaankee right? grin grin Lmfao

What's this

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikp120:
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin

These hoes ain't loyal at all!

Gucci over pussy anytime mehn! cool cool cool cool cool

**Dancing skelewu on the thread ***

LWKMD ooooo grin grin grin grin grin

Never trust these hoes!

Somebody help me oo. LWKMD for here ooo
What will you call the op that bleeped her friend?.

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
vizkiz:

it wouldn't be cheating if you make it an open relationship lipsrsealed
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
Hahaha cheesy grin
I don't keep girlfriends too close for reasons as this. Your bae would still find out in no time you bleeped her bestie. Do you think she cares about your relationship with your gf?.

Do what you think is best.

Thanks Benny
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Buharison: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

Thanks Benny
If she's an ipob gal, dump her

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by TrapHedges(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

If she's an ipob gal, dump her
lol

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by 7footre(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Simple thing you would have done was to long on whatsapp with her friends phone and go thru their chats....

That's how I knew my ex was a two timing hoe... went thru her twins chats. She still doesn't know why I ended d relationship thou

1 Like

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by falconey(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Awon HOE-LO-SHO gbogbo!
Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
You are cheating and she's also cheating.

You guys are meant for each other no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by dollytino4real(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
u re with another guy babe while another guy is wit ur babe on phone.u can nt eat ur cake n have it

2 Likes

Re: Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! by Jaqenhghar: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
TrapHedges:
OK, good afternoon guys, so it's not been 1 week I left pH,so yesterday my man hit me up, said he got something going on he wanted me to be around, a house party, since he was my real man I touched down pH.. Didn't go home.. I went to his place (uniport) I got there.. The arrangements was lit, I tweeted it.. And some couple pictures, later deleted the tweets didn't want bae to think shiiit .. Home girl saw the tweet(my bae's close friend) she slide in my DM, said since she was free.. If she could come around,(the party) remember the plans was to finish in U.P and leave pH today smooth! Am cool with her coming.. But her friend shouldn't know, last night after everything... We was wasted but I wasn't really all that high, my boy took his bae to his parents house.. Since they was not in town.. I had his school house free,. I asked home girl if she gon sleep over since it's late... She agreed, We fucked_ so like around 2am she was asleep, I decided to check on my bae.. She was on another call.. Like for 20mins I tried my calls was on waiting.. I chilled, she called back later and hit me with.. She was with her friend on phone.. Same girl sleeping behind ME SMH, I laughed and told her my battery was low, I ended the call.. Since we ain't talked.

The question is, who was she with on phone, I can't tell her I was with her friend that night, what should I do?? I like her, she loves me so much.. She shows it, but this scenario got me confused guys!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help With Ashawo Joints In Ilorin, Kwara State Abeg / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women / Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.