Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Does One Truly Love Once In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does One Truly Love Once In Life? (750 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by CEtoO(f): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
I have been trying to get on and move on after my break up with my ex but i can't. Its just not working.
I just can't bring myself into pouring my feelings and love to another man. I read that u truly love once in a life time.
Could this be the reason!
Re: Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Give it time
It will heal
Yimu
I heard that years back
Maybe the time that's needed haven't been met by me

What I am trying to say is we are diff and heal or forget differently
What works for A might not for B

Some find love much more even after several break ups
Some don't after the first

Life ain't fair
But trust me
You will be fine

1 Like

Re: Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by Elosky20: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
CEtoO:
I have been trying to get on and move on after my break up with my ex but i can't. Its just not working.
I just can't bring myself into pouring my feelings and love to another man. I read that u truly love once in a life time.
am sorry love is a scam, it never existed.
Re: Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by lordizak(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
CEtoO:
You are going to be fine, time won't heal it, u just have to realize that life doesn't depend on happiness, though you deserve to be happy. life is about survival not happiness. that flame of love will linger till your end days. You will remember when he wanted you more than anything, u will remember those sweet moments that u shared, the promises, the dreams and all those things that burns the flame of love.
You must remember that u had the best intentions, u wanted to give Ur best and all. it's you who's right has been violated. That doesn't mean that you will not end up with another man, but u can never find what you had with him. I am in same position as u, I know the feeling. take heart.
Re: Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by CEtoO(f): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
lordizak:

You are going to be fine, time won't heal it, u just have to realize that life doesn't depend on happiness, though you deserve to be happy. life is about survival not happiness. that flame of love will linger till your end days. You will remember when he wanted you more than anything, u will remember those sweet moments that u shared, the promises, the dreams and all those things that burns the flame of love.
You must remember that u had the best intentions, u wanted to give Ur best and all. it's you who's right has been violated. That doesn't mean that you will not end up with another man, but u can never find what you had with him. I am in same position as u, I know the feeling. take heart.
Thank u
Re: Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by CEtoO(f): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dyt:
Give it time
It will heal
Yimu
I heard that years back
Maybe the time that's needed haven't been met by me

What I am trying to say is we are diff and heal or forget differently
What works for A might not for B

Some find love much more even after several break ups
Some don't after the first

Life ain't fair
But trust me
You will be fine
Tnx
Re: Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by 4C2215131: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
CEtoO:

It's a normal human reaction to feel what you're feeling right to now. All the time, feelings, tears, smiles and whatnot gone down the drain.

The fact that you feel what you're feeling right now is an attestation to the fact that the real process of healing has begun but note that you can truncate or mess up the healing process. How?

Here's how; by not allowing it run its course. Do not make reconciliatory moves right now even if initiated by your ex, do not consider that chap you've always thought would be a nice mate only of you weren't with your ex. Also, just stay away from emotional issues with ties to the other sex until your self pity trip has run its course.

If you follow these steps, never minding how difficult it may be, you'll come out stronger and wiser and less wicked on the men-folk.

If it was his fault that you're through you'd feel just pity for him rather than hate. That's how powerful the healing process is and instead of taking it out on the next chap that comes along, your words will be filled with so much wisdom that of he's not above board, he'll find the exit by his lonesome.

Keep your head up girl, life goes on and you're stronger.
Lest I forget, me thinks life is not about 'survival', it's more involved and beautiful than that. You'd do well to remember that.
Re: Does One Truly Love Once In Life? by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
u are lucky u have loved before as for me I can't even bring myself to love .

(1) (Reply)

Is There Other Form Of Cheat Apart From Having Sex. / A Shape Question That Needs Answer. / Eva Amurriā€™s Nanny Sacked For Trying To Sex Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.