Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign (34117 Views)

Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by linusbnn(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
nna i dey ariara market oh

Na shoe maker you be? grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by SirShymexx: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:
you can keep whining all you care, ubah is probably more successful than your father.
You have no right to call him an economic illiterate, he makes more money that your entire generation and he follows the basic principles of economics at that.

Loool.

U-bum is an utter failure of the highest degree.

With all the money the fat bum stole via his cronies in power, he should be on forbes list right now. But the re.tard is too illiterate and dumb to flip it. Yet the failure in human skin has an opinion on economics. grin

If the loot he stole from naij had been kept in a fixed account to generate interest, it would be worth more than U-bum's net worth by now. That shows how dumb U-bum is. grin

Effing obese re.tard. grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by IGBOPRINCE: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Naija9090:

If PMB is running a one-man show, then Emefiele and Adeosun should resign honorably citing interference from executive...simple! If they stick around and things get out of control...they will be held responsible!

Don't tell him to shut up when you are nobody; where were you when he came to the nation's rescue in 2015? He is a business man, an economist and a concerned citizen...has constitutional right to voice his opinion. He is currently 45 yrs old, became a millionaire at the age of 17 and a billionaire at age 24. He founded Capital Oil at age 29 in 2000; the largest privately owned downstream oil and gas company in the history of Nigeria, accounts for nearly 40% of the nation market supply...immensely strategic to cripple this country in 24 hrs. For a man to singlehandedly build a fortune, a business empire of this magnitude especially at such young age... his input is highly welcome!

http://www.capitaloilandgasind.com
pls where did he built such cartel/company ? I marvelled at the pix?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by IGBOPRINCE: 1:41am On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
FISCAL ? I doubt he knows the meaning of the word. What does Emefiele have to do with Fiscal policy.?
What does the Minister of Finance have to do with Exchange rates

The man is a complete ignoramus.

Does he know how the CBN operates at all.Is it one person that sets monetary policy?
Is the problem we are facing a fiscal problem?
What does Forex supply have to do with Fiscal policy.
His approach is one of an attention seeker. An empty one at that. And what is his proposed solution ? Oh it is a secret but if he is made a consultant he will reveal it .These %&@bo*^ people are indeed very bizarre.

he doesn't know how CBN operates but you that know how they operates, what have you done?
Anyone that read your comments will know you came here to abused him cos of his tribe(igbo). Tribal maggot, change. Stopped spewing trashes that belongs to lawma.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by IGBOPRINCE: 1:53am On Feb 27, 2016
lookandlaff:

Ubah is a businessman, not an economist, no manner of bought Ph.D degrees or online courses can make him an economist. It is the inferiority complex in him that is causing him to seek validation. If you believe in your self and have inner self esteem and confidence you don't need to seek validation. You don't see people like Maduka, Leo Stan Eke, ekenne dilli chikwu or other respected business men making noise seeking validation and recognition, their success speaks for them. Even Innoson, is going about quietly making his mark in Nigerian history and commanding respect and admiration

It's a lack of pedigree and inferiority complex, the oyinbo man that invented the honorary doctorate, does not attach Dr to his name because he was given a honorary doctorate. He should be proud of what he is and stop displaying his crassness. It's the same mentality that causes a Linda Ikeji to feel a need to tell the world how much her bag is....inferiority complex.

If he thinks he is an economist, he should apply to join the Nigerian Economic society and see if with all his money they will admit him.

you that know much about the economy couldn't offers a helping hands to nigerians.
You re just at home all day typing from your comforts bed to points out who is an economist and who s not.
Na wa o.
Tribal bigot.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Raphael81(m): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2016
linusbnn:

Na shoe maker you be? grin grin
yes na

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
you that know much about the economy couldn't offers a helping hands to nigerians.
You re just at home all day typing from your comforts bed to points out who is an economist and who s not.
Na wa o.
Tribal bigot.

your name says a lot about who is the tribal bigot
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by omonnakoda: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
he doesn't know how CBN operates but you that know how they operates, what have you done?
Anyone that read your comments will know you came here to abused him cos of his tribe(igbo). Tribal maggot, change. Stopped spewing trashes that belongs to lawma.
Igboprince I always tell you to stop writing English ,You are an illiterate=One Amau akukwo.

Just go the the shop and do stock taking before your solecisms will cause the site to shut down
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by YourMrBoo: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
Igboprince I always tell you to stop writing English ,You are an illiterate=One Amau akukwo.

Just go the the shop and do stock taking before your solecisms will cause the site to shut down

I beg your pardon...
Like wtf?!?! Should that be an Igbo sentence??
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by omonnakoda: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

I beg your pardon...
Like wtf?!?! Should that be an Igbo sentence??
I was just testing,
you see that is where you are very good so will recognize errors immediately

Onye Amaru akukwu grin

So please stick to writing in ibo .Your English is excruciating to read
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by YourMrBoo: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:
I was just testing,
you see that is where you are very good so will recognize errors immediately

Onye Amaru akukwu grin

So please stick to writing in ibo .Your English is excruciating to read

Please you are pushing my language in a harms way.
You are not Igbo, you don't speak it, so why killing yourself murdering the Igbo language.

Mtchew.
Igbo wannabe
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by omonnakoda: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Please you are pushing my language in a harms way.
You are not Igbo, you don't speak it, so why killing yourself murdering the Igbo language.

Mtchew.
Igbo wannabe
You are not smart. That is exactly how I feel when you use the English Language. Hopefully you get the message. I have no wish to be Ibo or even to know the language and will not pretend to . But still If you write in Ibo,I will use Google translate and we communicate that way,deal? You are doing too much damage to English here
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by YourMrBoo: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Are you tired of speaking Yoruba gbagbuegi there.

[s]
omonnakoda:
You are not smart. That is exactly how I feel when you use the English Language. Hopefully you get the message. I have no wish to be Ibo or even to know the language and will not pretend to . But still If you write in Ibo,I will use Google translate and we communicate that way,deal? You are doing too much damage to English here
[/s]
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by omonnakoda: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

[s][/s]

Onye amaru akukwo
Ha makate?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by IGBOPRINCE: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2016
omonnakoda:

Onye amaru akukwo
Ha makate?
ya fugbuo gi ebea m. grin grin debe ihu ka nsi agbara catapult. grin

my friend be proud of where you came from. That s what I mean o grin onye nzuzu grin

Time to visit other thread. Gat to go cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by IGBOPRINCE: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2016
YourMrBoo:

[s][/s]
don't mind the igbo wanabe grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by betterABIAstate: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

U-bum is an utter failure of the highest degree.

With all the money the fat bum stole via his cronies in power, he should be on forbes list right now. But the re.tard is too illiterate and dumb to flip it. Yet the failure in human skin has an opinion on economics. grin

If the loot he stole from naij had been kept in a fixed account to generate interest, it would be worth more than U-bum's net worth by now. That shows how dumb U-bum is. grin

Effing obese re.tard. grin
don't get bitter because your father was never given the chance to steal the kind of money he has. And besides, you point and accusations are flawed as ubah had never occupied any public office and no allegation has come from efcc.

If he is more successful than your entire village, its left for you to work hard and make money instead of hating on him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by chernest2002: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Resignation of leadership is in Greece and not in Nigeria, even if hell opens in Nigeria, our brainless leaders will never quit unless by force,
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Naija9090: 1:23am On Feb 28, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
pls where did he built such cartel/company ? I marvelled at the pix?

Lagos.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Naija9090: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Who's this man if not for fuel subsidy scam. Prior to the era of subsidy, who knows this man?

Yoruba carry your hate commot from here.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by IGBOPRINCE: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2016
Naija9090:

Lagos.
na wa o, the guy should have done it in the east.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
na wa o, the guy should have done it in the east.

grin grin
thats a fantasy! you know Ibo and Yorubaland is like the analogy of a child and its mother. Have you ever seen a infant prefer feeding bottle to its owm mother's n1pple and milk? Ewo!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by ayindejimmy(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2016
Naija9090:

Yoruba carry your0 hate commot from here.

Discuss the message, not the messenger
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by mumoftwo(f): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Naija9090:

I know your tribe and the venomous hate that comes from it whenever anything Igbo is mentioned...find something to do with your life; perhaps you can be like Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah!

Please what is my tribe? Mumu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by 989900: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naija9090:

If PMB is running a one-man show, then Emefiele and Adeosun should resign honorably citing interference from executive...simple! If they stick around and things get out of control...they will be held responsible!

Don't tell him to shut up when you are nobody; where were you when he came to the nation's rescue in 2015? He is a business man, an economist and a concerned citizen...has constitutional right to voice his opinion. He is currently 45 yrs old, became a millionaire at the age of 17 and a billionaire at age 24. He founded Capital Oil at age 29 in 2000; the largest privately owned downstream oil and gas company in the history of Nigeria, [s]accounts for nearly 40% of the nation market supply[/s]...[s]immensely strategic to cripple this country in 24 hrs. [/s]For a man to singlehandedly build a fortune, a business empire of this magnitude especially at such young age... his input is highly welcome!

http://www.capitaloilandgasind.com
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by 989900: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Until Ifeanyi says something concretely positive going forward, he should just shut up. #putuporshutup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.