Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign (34119 Views)

Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2016
EastanPower:
You really cannot blame Adeosun & Emefiele, it is clear that Buhari is running a one-man show and like Dele Momodu wrote, all his ministers are busy watching his body language odour and are too scared to take initiative.

I guess I corrected you well grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by tanteta(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Nigeria is really a confused place....which way Nigeria, which way to go.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by scachy(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Before u comment, Mind you that Ifeanyi Uba is not the poorest man in Nigeria today. Those that are antagonizing this man are the worst hit by the economic crisis. (poor Nigerians)

He might not v the solution to this problem but one obvious thing is that those saddled with our monetary policy n fiscal responsibility are bunch of incompetence.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by ChappyChase: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Naija9090:

If PMB is running a one-man show, then Emefiele and Adeosun should resign honorably citing interference from executive...simple! If they stick around and things get out of control...they will be held responsible!

Don't tell him to shut up when you are nobody; where were you when he came to the nation's rescue in 2015? He is a business man, an economist and a concerned citizen...has constitutional right to voice his opinion. He is currently 45 yrs old, became a millionaire at the age of 17 and a billionaire at age 24. He founded Capital Oil at age 29 in 2000; the largest privately owned downstream oil and gas company in the history of Nigeria, accounts for nearly 40% of the nation market supply...immensely strategic to cripple this country in 24 hrs. For a man to singlehandedly build a fortune, a business empire of this magnitude... his input is highly welcome!

http://www.capitaloilandgasind.com
All so help me tell that guy that ubah always put the youth in mind, his football club is an example!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by francizy(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

He should also resign as the chairman of capital oil for not being able to pay his workers salary.

Will keep saying it, Thank God Dangote and Folorusho Alakija ain't from the east. Can't imagine the level of the noise.

Do you have to drag the whole of SE into your tribalistic trash of a comment/post? Thank God not everyone is a bigot, else we'd all be reasoning and behaving like he and she-goats..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by amtaken(f): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Well said. I totally concur.

LordAdam:
This man should jor shut up. What does he want Emefiele to do? Does he want Emefiele to print dollar. PMB said he should not devalue the naira. He has done all he can to stabilize Naira with the CBN monetary policies.

What the Nigerian economy needs is good fiscal policy from PMB, Osinbajo and Adeosun. You can't blame Adeosun because she was appointed in November and there are indications that PMB is running a one-man show. Also, the budget has not been passed so there's nothing she can do until the budget is passed and funds are available for constitutional spending.

All the blame should go to the junketeer dullard currently praying for Allah to cure him of his docility and being clueless in Mecca. When the economy was still manageable and he could have swiftly assembled an economic team and enacted good fiscal policies to quickly turn things around, he was busy doing honeymoon by visiting countries he had never had a chance to visit all through his life and romancing with career civil servants. Now he wants his equally clueless, noisome, daft buffoons called ministers to perform magic after creating mess for them.

He should hastily come back and pack his sh*t. Na im want presidency. Let him do his work or resign and go back to daura to drink kunu.

As for Osinbajo, I don't know if I should blame him or let him be. He is jor a mere commissioner. At least when Sambo was there we know he was occupying space to pacify the North and GEJ was doing both work of President and Vice President (after all he had experience with the latter). Osinbajo is worse. A professor, SAN, minister, and erudite technocrat reduced to messenger and Minister of State of Information, assisting Lai to spread lies and propaganda.

-Lord
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by DesChyko: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2016
ubah84:
I pray ur children shud not regret having u as a father cus u sounds foolish

If the '84' attached to your moniker in any way indicates your year of birth, then this comment of yours also applies to you. A normal reasoning human should be able to distinguish between political passion and family issues. An attempt to hit below the belt just exposed your immaturity. Grow up; think before you drag family in. Private issues of an unknown person is of zero business to you and shouldn't be your first port of call.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Smellingmouth: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2016
grin cheesy
NigeriaPresident:

My Man, you need to resign from this life.. According to Ubah, since you are not having any reasonable things to offer the World and Particularly Nigeria, I don't see any reason why you have not resigned from living.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by dikeigbo2(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:
This man should jor shut up. What does he want Emefiele to do? Does he want Emefiele to print dollar. PMB said he should not devalue the naira. He has done all he can to stabilize Naira with the CBN monetary policies.

What the Nigerian economy needs is good fiscal policy from PMB, Osinbajo and Adeosun. You can't blame Adeosun because she was appointed in November and there are indications that PMB is running a one-man show. Also, the budget has not been passed so there's nothing she can do until the budget is passed and funds are available for constitutional spending.

All the blame should go to the junketeer dullard currently praying for Allah to cure him of his docility and being clueless in Mecca. When the economy was still manageable and he could have swiftly assembled an economic team and enacted good fiscal policies to quickly turn things around, he was busy doing honeymoon by visiting countries he had never had a chance to visit all through his life and romancing with career civil servants. Now he wants his equally clueless, noisome, daft buffoons called ministers to perform magic after creating mess for them.

He should hastily come back and pack his sh*t. Na im want presidency. Let him do his work or resign and go back to daura to drink kunu.

As for Osinbajo, I don't know if I should blame him or let him be. He is jor a mere commissioner. At least when Sambo was there we know he was occupying space to pacify the North and GEJ was doing both work of President and Vice President (after all he had experience with the latter). Osinbajo is worse. A professor, SAN, minister, and erudite technocrat reduced to messenger and Minister of State of Information, assisting Lai to spread lies and propaganda.

-Lord

Your first sentence shows the retarded nature of your reasoning,when you read,apply these three D's,- Dissect,Digest and Discern...... As you just failed to apply those Ds, you are a village cockroach.... Nigerian economy is paper based,I once said it in some of my posts,.Mr Uba just spoke the whole truth,fault him at your own peril,
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by DesChyko: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

Do you have to drag the whole of SE into your tribalistic trash of a comment/post? Thank God not everyone is a bigot, else we'd all be reasoning and behaving like he and she-goats..

Won't be the last time the tribe will come under attack..might as well get used to it.

Meanwhile, does Lag-1 2010/2011 sound familiar?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2016
"The business tycoon on Tuesday, February 23, said as a businessman and an economist , he is worried by the continuous fall of Naira and promised to stabilize it within a month, adding that failure to delivery on this promise, his asset worth over N500 billion should be forfeit."

when did Ubah go to school to become economist? because you buy honorary Doctorate, he is now calling himself an economist?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by gbishman: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Why on earth do u Nigeria or Nigerians will heed ur advise.
It is not enough to predict naira appreciate by word of mouth with out coming out to substantiate it with accounting or scientific backings.
For all we know it could just have been a sting of luck.
So, as a patriotic and a Nigerian who means well for the nation you should channel ur advise or solutions through the right channel and not seem like a prophet from this new generation churches.
Don't mistake my meaning in this write up i like your dogmatic business acumen and philanthropic disposition.
cheers
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2016
liz4eno:
Pure hatered....its well.

Wrong.
Look around you, is there anything right this man has done so far as one year goes by? Why buy a dollar for 197 from banks and sell for 400, isn't it scam? Money that is suppose to be for me and you, one northerner is embezzling all, and for the sake of al majiris and the likes of rankadede, he's keeping very quiet and claiming he's praying for nigeria. How in God's name do you expect it to be well.

In my area, we haven't had light since almost like 6 months now, calculate 700 naira everyday for fuel for six months, this is what we do in basically everyday, you say it's well?

Ok let me ask you, all promises he made to unseat GEJ, has he fufiled any? He's still campaigning even after he has won elections, in the name of fighting corruption this nation is gradually dying, he doesn't take simple instructions from people, he just does what favours himself and the north.

One question, how many people have you seen roaming the streets looking for a job? GEJ created roads and also people sought loans from several banks for individuals to have a job and employ people, even tho he was too careless, we lived a more stable life than now.

Madam, I don't hate buhari I dislike his mode of approach to things. To me, he doesn't know governance, he should be somewhere resting other than fooling around. Police extort money from people everyday, his Fulani children raping and killing people, we just finished Shia crisis....

And he's silent.. is he deaf and dumb??!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Johnnoo(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Dominionhost:
This guy should park well jor
Always running his mouth

So you didn't make out any point in all that he said undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
gimakon:

You are pained. I see it.
Indirect extortion on the other hand is what EFCC should glance into, how would you buy a dollar for 197 and sell for 400, isn't that some form of robbery?

Think about it, he's just doing the best for his country, or you don't want the best? Blame games are not what we want now, he knows where the shoe pains him, and you don't want him to complain? Life should be sustainable in this nation and not abhorable, some folks don't eat 3 square meals, while some food from thier mouth day throway...

On the other hand, I don't support the resignation of those people, they should be called to order

I just made commonsense.
Is it the fault of government that some hotels, schools, estate developers, etc in Nigeria now demand to be paid in dollars, rather than naira, our legal tender; thereby making some people buying the dollar at 197 and sell it at 400? Have our people asked ourselves why, for example, in US there are no parallel, not to talk of any person doing business there demanding to be paid in pounds? When will Nigerians realize that we, not the government, are the cause of the current problem we are faced with?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by francizy(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
DesChyko:

Won't be the last time the tribe will come under attack..might as well get used to it.

Meanwhile, does Lag-1 2010/2011 sound familiar?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Man!!! Being saying that your moniker looks and sounds familiar but I didn't holla cuz I felt that a different person from the one I used to know might be the one using it on here.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by linearity: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord
lol, to add to that; passing a budget will not make things any better, because any economic activities experienced currently has been discounted for a year ahead..

If a share of Nestle is selling for e.g. N350.00, that price is influenced by the worth of Nestle in about a year from now and not base on Nestle current worth.

So, any corrective measures by this Administration will take time before they start reflecting positively...

Investors have gauge this government policies so far and have anticipated what will happen, hence they are leaving. If you are in their shoes, you will do the same...what this government is telling investors is; we want you to bring your money in, invest in our economy, pour in a lot of money, but we will make it difficult or near impossible for you to get your money out, we will restrict and may even deny your request, when you want to use part of your profit to buy raw materials abroad or do some services abroad by not giving you the Forex to do that...so the investor who changed his/her dollars to startup a business in Nigeria is stuck with pills of Naira notes that he can't rechannel into his/her business the way they want.

I am of the opinion that, the Naira should be devalued, but if PMB cannot do that, at least do not restrict and ration Forex to a few, give investors the confident that, their money is their money and they can cash out anytime they want and they wil not be restricted in mundane things like exchanging their money.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Chinom(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Nigeria does not have a Finance minister. 'nuff said. Wake me up when one is appointed.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by mumoftwo(f): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Naija9090:

If PMB is running a one-man show, then Emefiele and Adeosun should resign honorably citing interference from executive...simple! If they stick around and things get out of control...they will be held responsible!

Don't tell him to shut up when you are nobody; where were you when he came to the nation's rescue in 2015? He is a business man, an economist and a concerned citizen...has constitutional right to voice his opinion. He is currently 45 yrs old, became a millionaire at the age of 17 and a billionaire at age 24. He founded Capital Oil at age 29 in 2000; the largest privately owned downstream oil and gas company in the history of Nigeria, accounts for nearly 40% of the nation market supply...immensely strategic to cripple this country in 24 hrs. For a man to singlehandedly build a fortune, a business empire of this magnitude... his input is highly welcome!

Why should we wager the survival of our economy on one man who has been playing nairabet with the dollar?
The same Ifeanyi Ubah who in 2006-2007 would shoot in the air in apapa to scare away bankers who have given him money for his business.
the same Ifeanyi Ubah who sold NNPC's products without authorisation and refused to pay back. Abegiii! make we dey careful.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by jazzboi: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

Will start taking you crioz when you start condemning tribal comments made by your kinsmen..till then, please shift.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by DesChyko: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Man!!! Being saying that your moniker looks and sounds familiar but I didn't holla cuz I felt that a different person from the one I used to know might be the one using it on here.

Lol.. That shows how 'unique' yours is.. You just might be the only person Good to hook-up again. wink
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by chief2006(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord
In a sensible situation, Edenfield should have resigned if his boss would not allow him do what he feels will help the economy.....at least for his own reputation.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Goke7: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
There is nothing in the article that suggests ubah asked anyone to resign so the headline is misleading please
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by goodgate: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
scachy:
Before u comment, Mind you that Ifeanyi Uba is not the poorest man in Nigeria today. Those that are antagonizing this man are the worst HITTED by the economic crisis. (poor Nigerians)

He might not v the solution to this problem but one obvious thing is that those saddled with our monetary policy n fiscal responsibility are bunch of incompetence.
HITTED? OK.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Naija9090: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2016
mumoftwo:

[s]
Why should we wager the survival of our economy on one man who has been playing nairabet with the dollar?
The same Ifeanyi Ubah who in 2006-2007 would shoot in the air in apapa to scare away bankers who have given him money for his business.
the same Ifeanyi Ubah who sold NNPC's products without authorisation and refused to pay back. Abegiii! make we dey careful.[/s]

I know your tribe and the venomous hate that comes from it whenever anything Igbo is mentioned...find something to do with your life; perhaps you can be like Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Dee60: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2016
No comment!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by semitunde: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Naija9090:

Lol. Reading your post, I was just imagining musiwa and the way he post pictures unnecessarily after illogical write ups.

No offence though.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord
Your mere opinions.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Naija9090:

Don't tell him to shut up when you are nobody; where were you when he came to the nation's rescue in 2015? He is a business man, an economist and a concerned citizen...has constitutional right to voice his opinion. He is currently 45 yrs old, became a millionaire at the age of 17 and a billionaire at age 24. He founded Capital Oil at age 29 in 2000; the largest privately owned downstream oil and gas company in the history of Nigeria, accounts for nearly 40% of the nation market supply...immensely strategic to cripple this country in 24 hrs. For a man to singlehandedly build a fortune, a business empire of this magnitude especially at such young age... his input is highly welcome!

No matter how you praise they guy, he has not profered any practical solution to our problems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' / Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS) / Wike, NIA Fight Over Ownership Of N13bn Seized By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.