Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? (5670 Views)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by GodnGold: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thank God. Greet Madam oooo and kiss the little man.
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by Chidoks(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
INFOTECH2:
Thank you all for your kind words. It finally happened by 6:55pm this evening.

A Boy has been gifted into my family by the Almighty.

Very grateful to the Almighty for this miracle and I also pray the guidance of the Almighty in his upbringing.

Thank you all
I knew it! I said it!!? Congrats
Just screamed, hubby asked why, I said nairalander born, the guy just dey look me. Congrats bro, boys will always be boys!
May God bless the Chief of your strength with wisdom, may be be a light and a personality to reckon with. God bless that strong woman too. I'm super excited for you guys

14 Likes

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by Creamish(f): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Very grateful to the Almighty for this miracle and I also pray the guidance of the Almighty in his upbringing.

Thank you all

Congrats dear. Thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by TheArchangel(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yaaaaaaa, that's what's I am talking about....huh!!!!!!. Who dey here !!! Dude chop knuckle !!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

How's ma'am? Hope everything went quite well Delivery of placenta is a nightmare The pain from the stitching isn't bad, right

God we thank you for everything, be thou exalted Lord.
May his arrival bring peace, love and prosperity to his family. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by PresVA: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Congrats latest daddy. .. ThankGod for safe delivery. .

Welcome to the world lil one, God's blessings! smiley smiley
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by Faith111: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Thank you all

Congratulations. To God be the glory.
Safe delivery to all the pregnant ladies...
Your expectations will never be cut off..In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by porshuch: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Thank you all
congrats
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by olowookerekemi(f): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
congrat new daddy in town.
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by tpiar: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
INFOTECH2:
Finally, the water broke! Since 10:05pm last night it's been coming in trickles but but 3:40am it has been increasingly more with cramps.

Another painful cramp by 4:10am and I decided we must leave home by 5am for the hospital.

Got to the general hospital by 5:40am and she has gone into the labour ward. Nurses still a bit sleepy but have asked her to use sanitary pad(panty liner already in place) and have a seat.

Main question is what exactly should I be doing now as her husband apart from praying. Dont want to call family members just yet.

Our first baby.

what a coincidence, exactly as it happened to my friend when she and her husband were in labour.

Even the times you listed are the same as theirs.

Isnt God good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Faith111:

Congratulations. To God be the glory.
Safe delivery to all the pregnant ladies...
Your expectations will never be cut off..In Jesus Name, Amen.

Amen oooo.

Alhamdulillah for the gift infotech2. Please o, wifey needs a lot of rest now. Don't expect too much from her. No super woman things for now. If she was stitched, she should sit often and not move about for now. If she was instructed not to use hot water down there, she shouldn't. I used ice packs in my time... Don't mind my dogon magana..... Just made me remember my first time....

2 Likes

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by KanwuliaMama: 3:44am On Feb 27, 2016
What do you do? wink
Log on to NL and let your wife give birth.
Then name the baby LATRINA!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by sexysegggs: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Thank you all
This is the begining of celebration in your family. You have just given birth to your twin brother. You really resemble!!!

Just bring my own semo with idika-ikong soup. It really call for celebration. You can now go to meeting of, "papa chinedu association"

But wait, expenses ti bere ni yen ooo
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by Evina(f): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wow! Congratulations INFOTECH2. Thank God for a safe delivery.
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by kennyman2000(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
congrats!
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by bigtt76(f): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations and may he be a blessing unto his generation and his parentsparents. Amen

INFOTECH2:

Thank you all
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Congrats Infotech2 Welcome to the world Infotech3
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thank you everyone.
It's will be seven months on Monday 26th September 2016 that my baby was delivered and it's been eventful all the way.

I have been through a new experience and I truly want to document it.

I have decided to start a new website :

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/09/14/a-baby-is-born-today/

This website I mainly about what it takes to b a first time daddy and th experiences you would go through.

4 Likes

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Congratulations and may he be a blessing unto his generation and his parentsparents. Amen

Amen
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Good day

To everyone who visited my website (www.firstimedaddy.com) I say a big thank you.

Well, there is a new Post titled : Why did he need the blood test?

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/10/11/why-did-he-need-a-blood-test/

Please share with friends and family
Warm regards
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
What exactly do worried parents need to do to give their baby a safe sleep? Until a baby is a year old in age, it is advisable to always put your baby to sleep on the back. If baby rolls over, you don’t need to keep flipping the infant back. Just keep the crib clear of any objects, including pillows, bumper pads, toys  etc

Read More: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/11/11/5-tips-give-baby-safe-sleep/
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2016
How to brush your baby’s teeth

You probably have always been thinking of how to Brush Your Baby’s Teeth when the time comes. I had the same thought but I have been using warm water with cotton wool to clean his gums but he has two teeth now so there needs to be a change in our routine. I hope you have also been thinking of how to brush your baby’s teeth?

You need to know that before your babys’ first tooth, there is bacteria in your baby’s mouth but these bacteria is not harmful to the gum of your baby as long as its being cleaned with cotton wool and warm water but as soon as the teeth begins to come out, you need to have a new plan.

I have also been informed by a friend that I can get toothpaste for babies/toddler. I have been able to get one and I have developed some steps to follow to ensure that I brush my baby’s teeth regularly.

Read more: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/06/brush-your-babys-teeth/

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
How to Prepare An Apple a Day For My Baby

I have come across a cost effective way (with the help of my wife)to make food for my baby that would contain just enough nutrients for him. Imagine my baby with just two teeth, can finish a whole, red delicious looking apple. The way he relishes the apple meal, shows that he craves for it anytime he gets it. As it is, an apple a day for my baby keeps him healthy.

Well, you might want to know how I came across the apple meal. My wife and I went to buy bottle food for our son and we bought two flavors: apple and mango (I think).  He totally disliked it. I was shocked, his niece who is four years older, loved it. We bought different flavors for her and she totally devoured it. I was thinking it was the same with all children. Some of my friends who had kids before me also testified to the fact that their babies loved bottle food.

Read More Here: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/23/apple-a-day-baby/

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2016
New blog post

How Colic Affects Your Baby

Though my baby is 10 months old, I remember I have not written anything about colic  and how colic affects your baby. My baby sometimes had prolonged periods of crying during the day which we attributed to colic but we never really knew the effect of colic on my baby.

These crying spells often took place during the evenings just before he was  to be fed and it occurred during the first three weeks of birth and when he was three months old.

But how does colic affects your baby?
No one knows exactly what colic is or what causes it, but many doctors believe it’s a type of stomach ache that occurs in spasm and makes the baby draw up her legs in pain. The pattern of crying would indicate cramp-like pains, the baby is miserable and distressed, then calms down for a few minutes before starting to scream again. This may continue for several hours at a  time, which can become tiring and upsetting for both of you.

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/12/27/colic-affects-your-baby/
Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
When Should I Move My Baby From Cot To Bed.

Of recent, I saw my baby stand in his cot and I noticed he was taller than the rail.  This got me thinking, is he getting too big for his cot or when do I move My Baby From Cot To Bed . With his level of activity, I am sure he would soon start climbing out of his cot and this has gotten me worried. Is it time to move him to a bigger bed? As a firstime Daddy, the thought on my mind was, When should I move My Baby From Cot To Bed?

Read more: http://firstimedaddy.com/2017/01/27/when-should-i-move-my-baby-from-cot-to-bed/

Re: Wife In Early Labour: What Do You Do? by INFOTECH2: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Becoming a young man.

INFOTECH2:
Thank you everyone.
It's will be seven months on Monday 26th September 2016 that my baby was delivered and it's been eventful all the way.

I have been through a new experience and I truly want to document it.

I have decided to start a new website :

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/09/14/a-baby-is-born-today/

This website I mainly about what it takes to b a first time daddy and th experiences you would go through.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home / Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar / Am I On The Right Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.