Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State (12974 Views)

BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission / Stop Dialogue With NDA, MEND Or We Will Cause Mayhem – Militant Groups Warn / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by bluaero(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Okay....but I trust ijebu people ....when dem start there own...nobody should shout!!

Start their own what
LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by ZeroTolerance: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Slaves

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by dubemnaija: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

Donyou have fact, how is it hearsay as usual.

Because if for everytime Fulani men have beeb wrongly balmed for atrocities I got a dollar I'd have billions

Nawa for dis ur English bros?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by millionboi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
good4u...sai bihari fools

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
how did they know it is the fulani?
it is their own people doing this stuff to them. stop blaming another trib.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
I just want to waste mb, after am not paying for it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nten: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
what is wrong with this cattle rearers. raping and destroying with impunity since their patron ascended the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by specco(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Remember the warning from the midget hellrufai that whoever spills the blood a fulani must pay a hundredfold. So they have backers and this emboldens them to engage in savagery with impunity. But can we fold our hands?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Its time for the Southerners to come together and deal with this Fulani menace for once. Call them anti Fulani militia no problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Oblak(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
EastanPower:
Dominique & Lalasticlala.
if you have nothing to comment, shut up

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by sweetgala(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
dubemnaija:

Nawa for dis ur English bros?

I'm typing on my smartphone, the thing don tire me

It stores wrong words in my keyboard dictionary and uses them in predictive text
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
the same people that made benin by-pass home of armed robbery wicked fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by HirstMOG(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
No offense please, but the fact is if you decide to be a slave to anyone, you will always be treated as one. We are Nigerians, so we should free ourselves from being enslaved by any tribe. I'm just saying.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by DonDiego(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Princewill1:
Unless they declare Oduduwa Republic and seal their boundary,the Fulani herdsmen menace in their land won't stop even in the next 1000 years.Samething applies to the east.

If you are waiting for Buhari to order his brothers to stop,you are wasting your time.Buhari have never made any comment about the activities the herdsmen before.

Actually, Bubu had made comments about his brothers before. Ask former Oyo governor Lam Adesina.

And check out this: https://www.nairaland.com/2055845/buhari-accused-oyo-people-killing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by francizy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

Which government? the one that hasn't said anything about the massacre that took place at Agatu, Benue state 3 days ago? Fulani herdsmen killed about a hundred people across 4 communities in Benue state. Have you heard anything from the government yet? Communities have to start arming themselves.

The number is now over 300 oh! They're are planning total genocide/annihilation of the people of Agatu oh! Am just free king tired of this blood sucking country where a group is above the law and kills other groups at will. Left for me, if the president feels less concerned about all these occurrence then let him and the National Assembly talk about licensing the use of guns for the purpose of self defence.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by 2sex(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mrchippychappy:

Which government? the one that hasn't said anything about the massacre that took place at Agatu, Benue state 3 days ago? Fulani herdsmen killed about a hundred people across 4 communities in Benue state. Have you heard anything from the government yet? Communities have to start arming themselves.
They can't try such in Benin City. They will regret ever doing so. I blame other regions for keeping quite and watch this happen to their own people. If this will require banning these cattle rearers, so be it! Enough of this nonsense please angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by RaptorX: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Are these fulani herdsmen spirits, why is everybody so scared of them. They are just unleashing mayhem all across the nation and the government doesn't seem to care, but why can't people fight back.

I have this friend from Guinea who told me fulani in his country are very gentle and well behaved. So why are this one's in Nigeria so demonic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Goke7: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
I heard on good authority that PMB is coming after the Fulani herdsmen soon, we are watching.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Freedom4us: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
If Na Igbo people the army for don shoot them since.

The status quo remains the same, the masters of the west the north own Nija so can kill with impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by jazzboi: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Buhari should call his colleagues to order..i believe they have a union and perhaps his now their grand patron..he should try speak to them in language they understand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by superstar1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
EastanPower:
I feel sad when I see people like Superstar1, Super1star rejoicing when the invading fulanis strike in Igboland.

We have to forge a united front to confront the menace of the fulani invaders from Fouta jallon.

I keep wondering why Buhari has been so silent about fulani attacks all over Nigeria while he is so quick to shoot down IPOB protesters. His brothers have been rated as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world yet Buhari has never thought it wise to ask soldiers to shoot them down.

I pity Omenka/Iroh88 and his people who are at the verge of being wiped out by the invading fulanis and their lands occupied for grazing cattle.
God is watching

MayorofLagos, Obiagelli, vedaxcool.

Please show the world where I rejoiced over the menace of the barbaric fulani herdsmen in igboland?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Ehinmola(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmm........
A stich in time saves nine. Its spreading like hurricane fire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
If na my village for enugu the village women who mostly depend on farming normally use long sticks and insults to drive the fulanis and their cows from their cassava farmlands..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by dubemnaija: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
sweetgala:

I'm typing on my smartphone, the thing don tire me

It stores wrong words in my keyboard dictionary and uses them in predictive text

I guess the smart phone isn't smart afterall grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by orjikuramo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Glorious! The south West is now feeling the bite.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by TruthHurts1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
The words of a famous Islamic scholar........................ kiss

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Blackfire(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where is that my custom friend who said illegal guns cant by pass the custom... How about this news.

The yorubas and the igbos can solve naijas problem, but sophistication and ego built on past misdeeds won't allow them work together.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Decryptor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
EastanPower:
I feel sad when I see people like Superstar1, Super1star rejoicing when the invading fulanis strike in Igboland.

We have to forge a united front to confront the menace of the fulani invaders from Fouta jallon.

I keep wondering why Buhari has been so silent about fulani attacks all over Nigeria while he is so quick to shoot down IPOB protesters. His brothers have been rated as the fourth deadliest terror group in the world yet Buhari has never thought it wise to ask soldiers to shoot them down.

I pity Omenka/Iroh88 and his people who are at the verge of being wiped out by the invading fulanis and their lands occupied for grazing cattle.
God is watching

MayorofLagos, Obiagelli, vedaxcool.

You seem to have forgotten that buhari refused to join the coalition of Arab Countries Against Terrorism just recently? Doesn't that spell enough as to who Buhari truly is and his stand in terms of Terrorism! I don't pity the people of Ogun. They are part of those who voted him in. Karma is a Bitchh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Decryptor(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
Where is that my custom friend who said illegal guns cant by pass the custom... How about this news.

The yorubas and the igbos can solve naijas problem, but sophistication and ego built on past misdeeds won't allow them work together.

The hatred the yorubas have against the Igbos is so much that they would rather allow fulanis to kill their own than form a coalition with Igbos to fight Fulanis. They would rather fight the Igbos over ownership of Ladipo market
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Decryptor(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
AprokoMan:

Good job AprokoMan! I can see shame written all over superstar1's face right now! Bigot!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko / The 1600 Buses GEJ Launched Were Bought By Yar'adua? / Subsidy Payment: Finance Ministry Sacks Akintola Williams & Other Auditors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.