Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State (12971 Views)

BREAKING: Mayhem In House Of Reps Over South-east Devt. Commission / Stop Dialogue With NDA, MEND Or We Will Cause Mayhem – Militant Groups Warn / Fulani Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by GodMode: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
K
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by omolami: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
These traditional monarchs are not serious. Its a shame on them for common cattle rearers to invade their domain and rape their wives without any retaliation but useless wailing. Monarchs should form an army of fierce security intent and acumen to face these nobody fulanis. Monarchs should be proactive and take the fight to the domain of the fulanis. If the monarchs and the village youths are waiting for buhari govt to intervene, they have failed. These are his people whom he is tacitly supporting to do what bokoharam is doing in the north to the south. That is why no matter the huse and cries buhari will not talk. It has all been planned by vampires from the north.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Decryptor(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Its time for the Southerners to come together and deal with this Fulani menace for once. Call them anti Fulani militia no problem

Hmmm...you want buhari to send the whole armed forces and finish you for touching his brothers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Rasdagama: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is really disheartening & painful, that a nomadic man, with no histroy of Origin will come to the spiritual headquarters of Ijebuland & destroy lifes & properties, & would be allowed to go scot free. Why is Ijebu-igbo, the spiritual headquarter of Ijebu-land. What are the vibrant youths of Ojowo, Oke-Sopen, OKe-Agbo,Japara & Atikori doing? Things that we will not do in the North are what these animals are doing in the South West unchecked.

I blame the government for the whole of this mess. If a fulani is going any where, he goes with his weapons, such as cutlasses, Knives,Swords etc & would not be checkmate by any security agency, but should any other tribe tries that, such could be arrested for treasonable felony. What a country. I implore the youth of Ijebu-igbo, to use all arsenary at their disposal to raise up to this challenge. You need not wait for this wicked Buhari government, for he is also a fulani man, who will defend his people.

They have an ambition, which is to take over the whole nation, either by crook or hook & should we allow this to continue, they will surely achieve their ungodly ambition.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
most Nigerian youths are fools. were they are to defend themselves for d right course they wouldn't. only to join cults & kill urselves & insult elders & constitute nuisance & drag lands in community. doing agbero , be thug to politicians who will in turn deposit poverty in ur bank account

the last time dis demons called Fulani killed & raped women, destroy crops in a community in Edo, they were quietly lowered into hell fire dat they belong talk more it happened in Benin City itself. Their impunity is so much dat even soldiers will raze down a community where one fulany is killed. they go with any dangerous weapons & nobody can arrest them whereas if police sees me with a kitchen knife in public, as a southerner they get me arrested & likely to send to prison but thank God my God pass them. Guys wake up & go jungle justice now. they need iron hand

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by mamaafrik(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
DankemzI:
Community youths should discreetly kill and bury this Fulani herdsman and merry with their cattle, while keeping watch over their farms. That's how they were eradicated from my place angry
what is the name of ur side,a friend's mum around Saki said the Opcs were sent to their Gaa after series of unyielding warnings,she said their corpes were transported at the back of a Cabstar truck and that really sent a"dont fvvck with us signal".

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Antivirus92(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Its time for the Southerners to come together and deal with this Fulani menace for once. Call them anti Fulani militia no problem
Nonsense!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
When will this FG arrest and prosecute these fulani herdsmen who kill, maim and rape young girls and women...but the will be quick to shoot and kill peaceful protesters. I still don't understand if these fulani herds men are above the law in Nigeria...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by OmoOsanyin: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
nbright:
What are your youths doing about it. The youths haveguns to rob others but they can't protect their women from rape from those useless Fulani's herdsmen

Catch 22.
The armed youths may desire to defend and protect their women and territory, but its very likely that if they do, even with success, your prolice offricers may arrest and charge them for illegal gun possession
Go figure...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by OmoOsanyin: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
nbright:
What are your youths doing about it. The youths haveguns to rob others but they can't protect their women from rape from those useless Fulani's herdsmen

Catch 22.
The armed youths may desire to defend and protect their women and territory, but its very likely that if they do, even with success, your prolice offricers may arrest and charge them for illegal gun possession
Go figure...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by nbright: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

Catch 22.
Go figure...
Remember Zango kataf local government? Have you heard any such things happening in Agbor? The youths there are just afraid to defend their lands from the Fulani invaders. There's nothing to figure there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Eluwilussit(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
I liked when the cows drank poisoned water sometime ago. It was so cool. grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by stonemasonn: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
It still baffles me why the southwest would choose to ally with the North...They should let bygones be bygones and affiliate with the East...It's quite obvious anything North keeps dragging this country down from their illiteracy to their problems to even their religious fanaticism.

Now Nigeria has a president whom seems to represent all the ineptitudes the North stands for. There's no useful thing about the North, all they do is leech from oil Money and split it across their oligarchies...FVCKING USELESS REGION

I could be wrong but if the South Unite and break off together it would do both tribes a whole lot of good sad
The south cannot unite, they will always betray each other to the Hausa/Fulani; the rivalry, distrust and differences in culture will keep them disunited.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by alaskido(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
You do not need to wait for Government because they will never say anything. You need to get the youths of the community, arm them very well and kill these bastards called Fulani's. You can use juju if possible.

I cant imagine a strange leaves his home in the north and come to the south to my house to kill and rape my people. This will not happen in Igbo land. They even kidnapped the Obi of Ubuluku and killed him yet no one from that community could do anything.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by omogin(f): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Who are you telling? If you can't waste them, keep the info for yourselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by muller101(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
What's my business.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Nebuchadnezar: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
asadike:
An attack on fulani herdsmen is an attack on Buhari himself and he will forever remain silent on the issue. The onus lies on d state govt to save the people from dis wicked marauders.
baby m kiss
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State by Gudiza(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
RaptorX:
Are these fulani herdsmen spirits, why is everybody so scared of them. They are just unleashing mayhem all across the nation and the government doesn't seem to care, but why can't people fight back.

I have this friend from Guinea who told me fulani in his country are very gentle and well behaved. So why are this one's in Nigeria so demonic.
I also got friends from Senegal, Mali and Burkina who don't get this brand of Fulani we yap about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annah Ishaku, Chikezie Ijeoma, Namia Robert Bag African Virtuous Woman Award / Nigeria Government Has Failed Woefully - Shehu Sani reacts over 'Killing' / Sheikh Gumi: Many Boko Haram Commanders Willing To Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.