Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) (23165 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Buhari Unveils Economic Recovery Plan In December / Breaking News: Buhari Unveils Office Of The First Daughter of the president(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Wadesings: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Under which oddity?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by truthspeaks: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Whr nxt is she travelling to?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by kennyman2000(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by amtaken(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
She unveiled it in what capacity?

Didn't they lie during their campaign that she won't assume the office of the first lady?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Trut:
Wetin consign de President wife with Oil and Gas matter? Is she the Oil minister?
she is the wife of the president and the wife of the president is also the president of Nigeria because Nigeria is a country with different people who need president to govern them. the wife of the president is also your president.
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by liz4eno(f): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
She and her husband are just junketing around without even having time to feel their bodies. Talk about Long Distance Relationship
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by anonimi: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
ITbomb:
I remember when Mama Peace went to the same Asia to commission a navy ship, all hell was let loose.

Now that it is Aisha wife of the Dualllardhino, the rice eating department is quiet

....such as these ones below........

PassingShot:
Nigeria's gone to the ....

Atmmachine:
Dem never find #Our_missing_girls..
But they don find #Our_missing_fishing_vessel..

GEJ till paracetamol go begin cure HIV grin grin grin grin

I guess the Chibok girls have now been found, not so
Bloody HYPOCRITES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_2aWaXWAI

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by funmilade4real(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
dunkem21:
Make una dey put source o ..
The pics
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by amtaken(f): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
If you don't stop lying here now I will make sure you ---.
slimfit1:
She holds a ceremonial position she is not signing any contract with any one or for the country. She holds the position to lunch a ship. She has every right to be there as the wife of the president even if Buhari himself was there she would have been the one to lunch the ship that's the unwritten rules in maritime industry. Men don't and should not be lunching ships or anything carrying people.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by liz4eno(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
OK tnx,,,sai Mama.
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
codedslayers:

Shut up and stop attacking the lady, stop sleeping around since you have no husband.
did I sleep with your body or you are just acting out your breakfast

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by amtaken(f): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
From Saudi or from London?

IYANGBALI:
See wetin baba dey take cool him BP for night

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beremx:
First Lady with class. grin cool

Hyp for the Hyp.

And Hypo Hypo make dem use Hypo...
And crisy
For the
HYPOCRISY!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by slimfit1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
amtaken:
If you don't stop lying here now I will make sure you ---.

Go on finish
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Atlantian: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jonathan's legacy continually being celebrated by the travelling family at Aso.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Decryptor(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Unveiling the achievement of GEJ!

#WeMissYouGEJ

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by amtaken(f): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Did you hear me?

slimfit1:

Go on finish

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
sonofananimal:
she is the wife of the president and the wife of the president is also the president of Nigeria because Nigeria is a country with different people who need president to govern them. the wife of the president is also your president.

Under which constitution??
Kai!!!
See lie ooo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Atlantian: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
codedslayers:

Billyonaire, The virtual billionaire cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good afternoon my good friend. How is your sister doing ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
codedslayers:

Who will even sleep with a village bicycle cheesy cheesy Abeg those that sleep with you dey try. Spits
Advise those that sleep with me to stop then. How was your late breakfast

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by repogirl(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
i think the office of the first lady is now becoming relevant in the apc led government. Its just my observation oo.
it's always been there,under hush and hush. They even have a perm sec. But it seems now they are stylishly coming out in the open before Nigerians figure it out, just like the Budget saga.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Originality007:

dont forget her husband is d minister for petroleum

And she must be NNPC group managing director. Na wa for your brain o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Originality007: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
BushidoBlue:

And she must be NNPC group managing director. Na wa for your brain o
guy wetin u wan make i talk? tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by asiwaju87(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
And this is what "office of the first lady" should be seen embarking upon
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by DauraDullardo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beremx:
See painment from IPOB touts because i referred to Aisha Buhari as "First Lady". lol!

grin grin
I do not expect that you should join the irresponsible bandwagon of those whose stock in trade here is to abuse IPOB. Only a fool will join forces with strangers and enemies to throw stones into his father's compound. Berem, you're warned and adviced accordingly. You're an Igbo woman, please behave like one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Photo/video President Jonathan And His Wife Casting Their Votes / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.