Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) (23174 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Buhari Unveils Economic Recovery Plan In December / Breaking News: Buhari Unveils Office Of The First Daughter of the president(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Gamesmart: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
tellwisdom:
Fund diversion in progress

You are still on some GEJ drug?
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Emekamex(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beremx:
First Lady with class. grin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by ChappyChase: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
i think the office of the first lady is now becoming relevant in the apc led government. Its just my observation oo.
Oga observe small small before these APC goons go chop you!
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by mynd1(f): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
I can see some touts showing there frustrated smelling asses all over d place.
God bless president wife
God bless president
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by rhozaay(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
who noticed that short guy at the back doing the peace sign...short people's problem

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Atlantian: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
codedslayers:

Billy, Which your sister? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The Online Billionaire from Ajegunle, I hail you sir. grin grin
Is there internet in Ajegunle ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by able20(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na who go come take care of the cattles in Dualla

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Under which constitution?? Kai!!! See lie ooo
Lolzzzz!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by francizy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beremx:
See painment from IPOB touts because i referred to Aisha Buhari as "First Lady". lol!

grin grin

It's obvious a dog will always go back to its vomit. To you folks, this is just a mere game between PDP and APC and never, I repeat, never for the good of the country. To you'll, the country can go to blazes as long as you are paid your monetary allowance for supporting bunch of evil sycophants and terrorist politicians.

I've never seen you come out to condemn attacks on your people, North central farmers or the SW'ners by the herdsmen unleashed by your paymasters on the Nigerian populace, but you have the guts to tag your people "IPOB touts" just because of a paltry 50k per month allowance.

I seriously weep for you and your likes...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by stonemasonn: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
ITbomb:
I remember when Mama Peace went to the same Asia to commission a navy ship, all hell was let loose.

Now that it is Aisha wife of the Dualllardhino, the rice eating department is quiet
Na wa for you oo, you too dey lie Haba! Some people were entertained by her creek grammar while others were irritated.
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by freshvine(f): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
This vessel was not built in the life of this administration. May God not allow the enemy steal your blessings after toiling
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Synzu(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
dullard
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by 982ABU(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Trut:
Wetin consign de President wife with Oil and Gas matter? Is she the Oil minister?
please if you are not happy go to the nearest transformer

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Tunami(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oga observe small small before these APC goons go chop you!
zombif fit eat person?
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by thundafire: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
so bubu said nothing like 1st lady office every zombie like brain was happy,nw na Aisha dy unveil ship instead of minister 2 do it na wa oooo my dear country
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by hamilton62(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
DankemzI:
The touring 1st family
Buhari is in Saudi Arabia praying
Aisha is in Korea unveiling
Zahra is in U.K
And Nigerians are here protesting the increase in price of pure water shocked
Next might be Presidential cows flown to Sweden
Change my foot so this people are running Nigeria as private family business undecided
You got me laughing like a kid in the office with the "Next might be the Presidential cows flown to sweden".
Thanks for this little stress relief

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by ChappyChase: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
zombif fit eat person?
Go watch the walking dead.
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Naijiant: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by cuteboy2: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beremx:
First Lady with class. grin cool

Sure. A classy First Lady () or Wife of the President (WOFTP) joyfully commissioning projects started and completed by President Goodluck Jonathan. Buhari would have been more gracious to acknowledge that his predecessor achieved the feat of building 6 brand new LNG tankers.

Contract for acquisition of 6 new LNG tankers to replace the aging ones in the fleet were signed in 2013. Five of those tanker were delivered before GEJ left power. This is the last one whose construction was finished last year.

Read: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nlng-orders-1-6bn-vessels-from-korean-firms/143306/
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Trut:
Wetin consign de President wife with Oil and Gas matter? Is she the Oil minister?
She is sharing duties with her husband grin grin.Some Nigerians are foolz especially APC supporters, they can't read in between the lines.
Re: Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) by Dminister(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
When Buhari said he is taking the duties of petroleum minister upon himself, his wife is the petroleum minister yet to be revealed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.