Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? (1696 Views)

What Position Is This? (pic) / Which Position Is Better: To Sit Or Squat When Doing The Number 2? / This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by alberson(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Which position is #BEST to lay in with your partner?

Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by lekjons(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
CD cheesy
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
B

Too much heat. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Leriebloom(f): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Certainly D
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
A

lubbish
grin
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Walexsammy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
C,D
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Rone16(f): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
B
How will you even sleep in when your hearing someone's heart beat and when someone's squeezing you
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by refiner(f): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Asmiley
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Standing5(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Press up position.
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Cutehector(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlallla:

abcd undecided
I go report u to lalasticlal ooo cheesy
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rone16:
B
How will you even sleep in when your hearing someone's heart beat and when someone's squeezing you
nw someone thinks alike with me kiss
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlallla:

any problem yung blood? undecided
see dis toy.. na who be young blood.. I go punish u o cool
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Profoba40(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Rone16:
B

Two hearts beating as one grin grin grin
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
B
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by xendra: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
If you just want to play, talk or whatever you could take any position but if u talking about actually sleeping, abeg na B win am oo....sorry, is B that win it tongue
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
D cheesy it's so close
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by bid4rich(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
my wife like C wella. she calls it cuddle but sometimes e dey tire me to the extent that i will be praying she sleep quick so that i can free myself.

1 Like

Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Smellymouth: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
D
Re: Which Position Is BEST To Lay In With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
which position did u caught ur wife to be and ur best friend?

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Thing I Discovered / The Internet Is Becoming A Mad House #nude Man Pictures / Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.