Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? (1693 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
I hate the fact that she pretends things don't get to her but deep down emotions are raging, it's annoying when you want someone to let all out to you but they just won't embarassed embarassed sad

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Newbeginnings(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
and yet you haven't solved this, but you just hate it...

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:
and yet you haven't solved this, but you just hate it...

Interesting
how do I solve it After I've complained tire undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
angry

[size=18pt]EXCESSIVE COMPULSIVE LIAR[/size]

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

Mtn undecided

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Mtn undecided

And so DO U HAVE A PROBLEM?

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And so DO U HAVE A PROBLEM?
No and i actually meant you are everywhere. Stop finding offense in everything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Newbeginnings(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lastbender:
how do I solve it After I've complained tire undecided undecided

you have complained, but you have not asked... Its normally for a human being to hide their feelings from others for fear of being ridiculed (called a child), misinterpreted or trust issues.. Imagine her telling you how she feels and you ask her if she is a small pikin..

One thing a guy must do when he dates a girl is to make her feel completely safe and secure with him, that is also being a friend, who she can relate everything to with you...

Just take her out to a nice outing and you guys have are having a good time with each other... talk to about it

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Newbeginnings(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
MzLarem I once asked her (TrapQueen77) what kind of job she does... didn't get an answer up till now!
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by adedayo3193(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am speechless but i don't knw if the person below me will have something meaningfull to say
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:
MzLarem I once asked her (TrapQueen77) what kind of job she does... didn't get an answer up till now!
smiley
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Chibuhealth(f): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by firstking01(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

Abodie??, thought you are single shocked
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Don't have one undecided
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
firstking01:
Abodie??, thought you are single shocked

grin I am... ALWAYS my King...
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I am... ALWAYS my King...
You almost send my heart to the 3rd heavens, oya whatsapp grin
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
firstking01:
You almost send my heart to the 3rd heavens, oya whatsapp grin

grin will never do that to u ooo kiss we're good good wink
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by jonaifame22(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
She always wants me to initiate sex
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
single AS FÙCK cool
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
OK .mine is very shy .she's more than 20 but gets shy of people like shes 16 .but once she gets comfortable she's lit .ion know till date why but I believe its low self esteem m helping her on that tho
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
I must say I didn't quite expect this, thanks a bunch for this
Newbeginnings:

you have complained, but you have not asked... Its normally for a human being to hide their feelings from others for fear of being ridiculed (called a child), misinterpreted or trust issues.. Imagine her telling you how she feels and you ask her if she is a small pikin..

One thing a guy must do when he dates a girl is to make her feel completely safe and secure with him, that is also being a friend, who she can relate everything to with you...

Just take her out to a nice outing and you guys have are having a good time with each other... talk to about it
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
As long as the outcome is sex it's a win-win don't you think?
jonaifame22:
She always wants me to initiate sex
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Life of a player grin
Jarizod:
single AS FÙCK cool
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
You're in the best position to do that bruh
33bandit:
OK .mine is very shy .she's more than 20 but gets shy of people like shes 16 .but once she gets comfortable she's lit .ion know till date why but I believe its low self esteem m helping her on that tho
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
So you want your partner to be a nag? i don't understand you?
Lastbender:
I hate the fact that she pretends things don't get to her but deep down emotions are raging, it's annoying when you want someone to let all out to you but they just won't embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Funny enough, theres nothing i hate about my partner smiley
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Definitely not, however it's annoying when she's forming macho, lash out once in a while, cry or whatever! sad
ItsQuinn:
So you want your partner to be a nag? i don't understand you?
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Lastbender: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hian Madam! Did you guys just get together?
ItsQuinn:
Funny enough, theres nothing i hate about my partner smiley
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is as if you don't like peace, after men will be complaining they don't get peace, how ironic cheesy
Lastbender:
Definitely not, however it's annoying when she's forming macho, lash out once in a while, cry or whatever! sad
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Newbeginnings(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lastbender:
I must say I didn't quite expect this, thanks a bunch for this

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I once posted a relationship advice post... (although I made the title different to attract more readers) you can check them out

One thing is that it is different from every other

https://www.nairaland.com/3392516/5-things-every-lady-must
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Newbeginnings(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
33bandit:

Its the society that made it so... and it is very wrong... she may want to be in the dark places and talk to you whenever you come to see her..

Its something you should change about her
Re: Name One Thing You Hate About Your Partner And Why? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nope, been together for years smiley
Lastbender:
Hian Madam! Did you guys just get together?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idgaf Pics Here / Sex Is Not For FUN / A Nairalander Shows Off His Dress Style..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.