Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? (4793 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please i will need your utmost sincere answer to the question!

There is this pretty lady i have been dating for close to 2years now(amanda),she av been caring and very understanding but it doensn't mean that we don't have misunderstanding at times tho,but we always know how to resolve our issues without it escalating..

An incident happened some days back that got her pissed.I slept at her best friend's place who happens to be her course mate also without telling her not as if it was on purpose. what happened was that i was at my place on saturday last week all bored up so i decided to take a stroll in the evening,and as the devil may have it i was at the area which my bae's best friend(sophia) lives in.so i just said i should stop by and say hi! As i got in lo and behold she was playing scrabble (which happens to be my best board game) with a friend of her's(sylvia) who happens to be her next door neigbour.

So she invited me to join them in playing which i obliged to whole heartedly. you know how games are na, after 3straight round wins her friend sylvia said she will be taking her leave while my g.f's bestie sophia refuse to coincide defeat and dared me for another round which i won then for another round again i still accepted so as to show her i can still beat her. in the middle of the game something told me to check the time,as i checked i was shocked. it was already some munites to 10pm and i hate walking on the road at nights due to dangers of the night and for secuirity precussions(ranging from thefts,cultists oppression e.t.c)so i slept at her place and left sunday morning! I didn't see it necessary to tell bae i don't know how she got to know but yesterday she brought up the issue and was very disappointed in me she has refused to reply my msgs both on whatsapp and f.b nor pick or replied any of ma calls and i fear she might wanna break-up with me.

Does she have any reason to be angry??

that leaves me with this question, what will you do if your partner male passes the night in your friends place who is a female or if your partner female passes the night at your friends place a male without your consent??.

#Matured answers only please and no insults just say your thoughts.(pardon any typo and grammatical errors)

Cc:lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
She has every right to b pissed at u

First u disrespected her by not tellin her

She got to knw frm third party

U really hv to apologize u knw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Walexsammy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Please i will need your utmost sincere answer to the question!

There is this pretty lady i have been dating for close to 2years now(amanda),she av been caring and very understanding but it doensn't mean that we don't have misunderstanding at times tho,but we always know how to resolve our issues without it escalating..

An incident happened some days back that got her pissed.I slept at her best friend's place who happens to be her course mate also without telling her not as if it was on purpose. what happened was that i was at my place on saturday last week all bored up so i decided to take a stroll in the evening,and as the devil may have it i was at the area which my bae's best friend(sophia) lives in.so i just said i should stop by and say hi! As i got in lo and behold she was playing scrabble (which happens to be my best board game) with a friend of her's(sylvia) who happens to be her next door neigbour.

So she invited me to join them in playing which i obliged to whole heartedly. you know how games are na, after 3straight round wins her friend sylvia said she will be taking her leave while my g.f's bestie sophia refuse to coincide defeat and dared me for another round which i won then for another round again i still accepted so as to show her i can still beat her. in the middle of the game something told me to check the time,as i checked i was shocked. it was already some munites to 10pm and i hate walking on the road at nights due to dangers of the night and for secuirity precussions(ranging from thefts,cultists oppression e.t.c)so i slept at her place and left sunday morning! I didn't see it necessary to tell bae i don't know how she got to know but yesterday she brought up the issue and was very disappointed in me she has refused to reply my msgs both on whatsapp and f.b nor pick or replied any of ma calls and i fear she might wanna break-up with me.

Does she have any reason to be angry??

that leaves me with this question, what will you do if your partner male passes the night in your friends place who is a female or if your partner female passes the night at your friends place a male without your consent??.

#Matured answers only please and no insults just say your thoughts.(pardon any typo and grammatical errors)

Cc:lalasticlala.

shez angry cuz she knows her friend more than you, and cuz u didn't tell her even after that day....Personally have got great friends nd if the occasion arises...My bae can always sleep in their house....NB ur bae might be having trust issues....Try to visit her and keep apologising
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
She has every right to b pissed at u

First u disrespected her by not tellin her

She got to knw frm third party

U really hv to apologize u knw
i thought telling her wasn't necessary,and besides for her to be angry means she doesn't trust me!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Strahovski1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
I did not read the topic
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
hmmmm, guy tell us the truth, did you touch her cos there is no way goat and yam are kept together, you are at fault cos she will never believe nothing happened, if it was me i will believe o especially if she gat ass cos he too like ass grin

bad boy baddooo tongue grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
This op funny o. U still dey put lo and behold inside this kind matter? Pastor sinner cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i thought telling her wasn't necessary,and besides for her to be angry means she doesn't trust me!
dats not the kinda character u should imbibe if u thinkn of Goin to marry... she is ur girlfrnd and she deserves to knw..

OK so tell me hw u"d feel if she sleeps in ur bestfrnds house... and she ddnt tell u.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am really mad you @OP. How can you spend an evening with Sylvia and Sophia in a room without calling me?

Nah you stingy reach?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
I did not read the topic
ok...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
I am really mad you @OP. How can you spend an evening with Sylvia and Sophia in a room without calling me?

Nah you stingy reach?
lmao....i lost ur number besides notin happened!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
You stayed there till it got dark and you didn't even care to check the time undecided
Slept there and didn't bother calling to inform your bae, put yourself in her shoes what would you think if such happens and she didn't call you?

Well, you just have to apologise and have her friend talk to her too, maybe you both visit her together and sort things out....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
even if she has, you just killed it undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
dats not the kinda character u should imbibe if u thinkn of Goin to marry... she is ur girlfrnd and she deserves to knw..

OK so tell me hw u"d feel if she sleeps in ur bestfrnds house... and she ddnt tell u.
nice question cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
osedvgirl:
hmmmm, guy tell us the truth, did you touch her cos there is no way goat and yam are kept together, you are at fault cos she will never believe nothing happened, if it was me i will believe o especially if she gat ass cos he too like ass grin

i controlled ma self am not a he goat
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Laveda:
You stayed there till it got dark and you didn't even care to check the time undecided
Slept there and didn't bother calling to inform your bae, put yourself in her shoes what would you think if such happens and she didn't call you?

Well, you just have to apologise and have her friend talk to her too, maybe you both visit her together and sort things out....
was thinking she won't get to find out ...she ain't pickong ma calls and am afraid of visitin her as she might still be angry!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Ginaz(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
I have nothing important to say, if she break up with you kindly go to the next one grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Laveda(f): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
was thinking she won't get to find out ...she ain't pickong ma calls and am afraid of visitin her as she might still be angry!
Go with her friend..
I'm sure y'all can sort things out.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
So u cant believe that a goat can be with a yam without touching it, well i have done it severally
osedvgirl:

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Laveda:

Go with her friend..
I'm sure y'all can sort things out.
she is also mad at her friend because she to was afraid of telling her so going with her friend might be a wrong move i intended going through her elder sis.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Laveda(f): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
she is also mad at her friend because she to was afraid of telling her so going with her friend might be a wrong move i intended going through her elder sis.
Mtcheeww
Go with her friend undecided
Nah elder sis you sleep with ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ginaz:
I have nothing important to say, if she break up with you kindly go to the next one grin
she is my first love i don't tink any other lady can fill in her place if she leaves me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oma307:
So u cant believe that a goat can be with a yam without touching it, well i have done it severally
dont spew lies here jare
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by cruzita(f): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided so u dont see anything wrong with it?what if she was the one that slept at your best friends house without telling u?maybe now u would have opened a thread on that .she has every right to be angry with u and more.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Laveda:

Mtcheeww
Go with her friend undecided
Nah elder sis you sleep with ? undecided

grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i controlled ma self am not a he goat
you controlled yourself, that means ya mind was there, clap for yourself
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:

the only reason i will be angry is if she had cheated on me before or i don't trust my friend..she is over reacting
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
osedvgirl:

you controlled yourself, that means ya mind was there, clap for yourself
off course not.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
the only reason i will be angry is if she had cheated on me before or i don't trust my friend..she is over reacting
bro ur d one dats overreactin abeg, she is doin what evry normal girlfrnd will do so stop tryna misunderstand her here...

It's very simple, tell her u understand Dat she has evry right to be angry and u r sorry for not tellin her and it's never gona happen again.. how hard could Dat be?

Mchew!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Truckpusher(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why would one pass the night with bae's bestie ?

Op , don't worry eh your partner will seek for revenge sha and you might never find out sha . cheesy

Stolen fucck is the sweetest Fucck ever . cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
bro ur d one dats overreactin abeg, she is doin what evry normal girlfrnd will do so stop tryna misunderstand her here...

It's very simple, tell her u understand Dat she has evry right to be angry and u r sorry for not tellin her and it's never gona happen again.. how hard could Dat be?

Mchew!
Some behavioral pattern isn't just normal at all.

People shouldn't be too close to the friends of your partner abeg, how hard is it to achieve ?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? by 4C2215131: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Your action told her one thing: You don't respect her person. It's not an issue above love and whatnot (where folks get off thinking love should cover every messed up attitude under the sun beats me).

Let's put the shoe on the other foot for a.moment. How would you feel.if your girl.spent the night.in a course mate's room without you knowing. They didn't do anything o! He was teaching her GNS whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met This Hot Girl Smoking Shisha Online And Now Cant Get Her Of My Mind(photos / Team Vizkiz / My Elder Bro At Fuel Station Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.