Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working (3173 Views)

Photo Prove That Willie Is Working In Anambra State. / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by EasternActivist: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
[s]
PentiumPro:

Shut the feck up and keep masturrbating on the thread.
BTW, have you comply?
[/s]

Why not just park and leave this thread already. Allow people to celebrate themselves and with us. Haba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by PentiumPro(f): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

[s]Why not just park and leave this thread already. Allow people to celebrate themselves and with us. Haba[/s].
Worthless. cool
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by EasternActivist: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Worthless. cool

Madame run along abeg, like you worth anything...
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by kenny987(f): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Nice innovative idea. Hopefully if this become successful, other states can run the same template.
However, Ibo traders no too like to pay tax, and Anambra is 97% traders.

What is your problem really? Are u an Igbo trader or a tout with the 'honour' of harassing business men and women for levies in market places?

Would it kill u to acknowledge d idea as a good one worthy of proper implementation and emulation and stop at that point as in ur first line? Did u have to show your baseless bias and unprecedented hypertension over anything Igbo? How do u even sleep?

Anambra is 97% traders by what statistics? And if that be the case, did they beg u or d govt for bailout funds due to inability to generate, collect and deploy internal revenue? With ur area that supposedly has more Professors, what is there to show for it?

Grow up please!

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by Qualer: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Amanwulu1:
God! Dis man's brain is alive n very active n his govt has a human face. Unfortunately we hv brain dead leaderS at d center running monkey faced govt.

just like the former governor peter obi, he was a banker before becoming governor. he understands finance which is the crux of disseminating governance.
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by SalC: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
asadike:
Good news! I want this good news to go round igbo land not just my state. ndi imo,how far?
You people should pity and pray for Imo State. Imo state is presently in purgatory.
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by MayorofLagos(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamkeyz:
we rock
we are worth more than SW NE NC MB
we are igbos
we are anambrarians
we are unstoppable
we are the best............................................
only anambra go beat SW et al hands down
we don produce people so tey we dont even need allocation to survive

dont come crying when Obiano take your igr build mall and hotel for Lagos and becomes a tax payer to SW govt.
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamkeyz:
we rock
we are worth more than SW NE NC MB
we are igbos
we are anambrarians
we are unstoppable
we are the best............................................
only anambra go beat SW et al hands down
we don produce people so tey we dont even need allocation to survive

We Igbos are running a big chunk of the grassroot economic dealings in this country.
Obiano just delivered another economic master stroke to the Nigerian economy. Now the greater Nigeria will discover why government IGR business should mostly be online based and vexed.
Even more jobs are created in the process and if well monitored, the people stand to gain more. Nigeria is a country where thugs still collect revenues for the government, but we can do it right now because most of the revenues still disappear midway mostly to where we all know.

Big kudos for Fidelity Bank for the platform.
Bigger kudos for Gov. Obiano for this ingenuity, eventhough you have been blazing the trail.
Another big kudos to Mr. Peter Obi for charting a course.( Anambra are we caused or are we the cause. We remember)
A sweet kudos to Igbos because that is what we are.
Anambra, obodo ndi oma, ndi nji eme onu!
Ndi Onneh, obodo amuru mu. Obodo oma!

Proudly Anambrarian!

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by FKO81(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
MayorofLagos:

dont come crying when Obiano take your igr build mall and hotel for Lagos and becomes a tax payer to SW govt.
Otondo till then just remind us, bitter souls every where embarassed tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamkeyz:

was trying to let you know that since SS exist in nigeria we could as well have MB NC EE WW NN WS and even EESE
MB for middle belt
NC for north central grin grin
EE for east east grin grin
WW for west west
NN for north north
WS for west south
EESE for east east south east
nonsense
what is SOUTH SOUTH no be una formulate that one? so why say i am spewing profanities?
am i not better than the so called educated bastards that came up with SOUTH SOUTH just to divide the eastern region?

You are screwed boss
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by freshvine(f): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
asadike:
Good news! I want this good news to go round igbo land not just my state. ndi imo,how far?

The governor there in imo has turn to a secondary school teacher.

When campaign reach he'll be donating the state resources to APC state chapters in the North as intervention fund.

He's more in sokoto, kebbi, kano dining with his northern brothers and promising them more Muslim converts from his state.

Abagworo and ajoatu the paid online rat will go snap ohakim legacy of green initiative to deceive their APC members online while Beremx already married to an ofenmanu will brazenly defend the fraudulent governor
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Should be more than that?
far better than 97% agbero and touts you guys have.
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
chino11:
Guy man no need for insults, tell me the lie in my comment? Let us reason like men.. cool

you are talking to a transgender
Re: Live Photos: Anambra State's POS-IGR Project - Willie Is Working by Chukazu: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2016
PentiumPro:

Should be more than that?

Anambra has one of the highest number of Academics in Nigeria. I bet your state can't match them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Minimun Wage Of Oil Producing Nations(pic) / PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users / Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.