Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,879 members, 7,956,320 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? (2881 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
drnairalov:
joined 2007 wit my 1st accnt. great topics in fp, seun dey listen dat time, more educational topics. matured peeps in romnce session, Idowu, sexkills nd his bae better mod..we no dey see stupid trolls but now it is just a market place cos most people have access to internet now..
Waoh! U don old for NL oo but it's good to hear from an old member.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Kaylexzy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm d type dat doesn't get into fights with strangers ....

So no biggie cool
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Marlvin(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:

olee iheo ?
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by drnairalov: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
Waoh! U don old for NL oo but it's good to hear from an old member.

i know ryt sometime i dey shame comment especially 4 dis section as all d oldies aint here again sad,, save 4 few
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
drnairalov:

i know ryt sometime i dey shame comment especially 4 dis section as all d oldies aint here again sad,, save 4 few
lol. Get it wink
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by MrCork: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
When I first joined this forum, it was like hell o shocked. Whenever I comment, they will all tackle me with abusive words cry. I was like 'WTF, can't I express my personal opinion of something without being abused undecided'. In the process of replying them, me too come become an abusive person(something I hate with passion). It was later I realized that NLANDERS are naturally like that o and you have to be wise in dealing with them. Crazy set of people undecided undecided

So, I deactivated my first account and register for a new one to be my real self o. Na another wahala my new moniker come cause oo. Some peeps called me 'fake, guy disguising as a lady, gay' blabla like that smiley. I no kuku abuse them, I just laff it off grin and sometimes I use 'silence is the best answer for brainless ones'.

Since then sha, I yaf been catching my fun with my real self cheesy smiley smiley.

What was your first experience on NL? Let's gist wink

angry
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by MrCork: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
When I first joined this forum, it was like hell o shocked. Whenever I comment, they will all tackle me with abusive words cry. I was like 'WTF, can't I express my personal opinion of something without being abused undecided'. In the process of replying them, me too come become an abusive person(something I hate with passion). It was later I realized that NLANDERS are naturally like that o and you have to be wise in dealing with them. Crazy set of people undecided undecided

So, I deactivated my first account and register for a new one to be my real self o. Na another wahala my new moniker come cause oo. Some peeps called me 'fake, guy disguising as a lady, gay' blabla like that smiley. I no kuku abuse them, I just laff it off grin and sometimes I use 'silence is the best answer for brainless ones'.

Since then sha, I yaf been catching my fun with my real self cheesy smiley smiley.

...darlin am going to $hiiit....I be back in 2hour!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

undecided undecided
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
HateU2:
I can't Stop laffing oooo. Only You waka come oo
embarassed
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
When i comment someone must quote me telling me to go back to India undecided

ya, go back to india..
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by AyamConfidence(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
people that attack your post like raving bulldog
i pay them back in their own coin anyway
i noticed...you weren't this agressive but now you just dish to others with their own spoon...dont let em get to you...how are you BTW
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Lsofdk(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
MrCork:

wtf…stop trying to be funny, can't you comment without adding *no offense*, i see your comments and i can't help but wonder how people think you to be funny
now back to the thread hateu2
i never had it rough, when i joined i was on low key, i just read, never commented, neither did i create threads.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by CaroLyner(f): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i noticed...you weren't this agressive but now you just dish to others with their own spoon...dont let em get to you...how are you BTW
Am just playing oh .lol am great.....school's great too cheesy
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lsofdk:

wtf…stop trying to be funny, can't you comment without adding *no offense*, i see your comments and i can't help but wonder how people think you to be funny
now back to the thread hateu2
i never had it rough, when i joined i was on low key, i just read, never commented, neither did i create threads.
u better leave mr d!ck or na Mrcork alone, d guy na clown.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by bembesty(m): 2:58am On Feb 27, 2016
pls call me for more info 08169122766
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2016
HateU2:

and what exactly is your point?
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
Am just playing oh .lol am great.....school's great too cheesy
okay then...but you stopped replying my mails
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by CaroLyner(f): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2016
AyamConfidence:
okay then...but you stopped replying my mails
havent logged in there.
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
people that attack your post like raving bulldog
i pay them back in their own coin anyway
Lol I fear u o
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2016
Found nairaland around 2006
I left simply because i did not like the font style(too small)
Came back 2015, and opened my first account.

I regret my decision till thisday
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
and what exactly is your point?
undecidedwe know that u don old 4 NL. My point is dat u can go to d nearest transformer and hug or share ur experience undecided . It's a choice
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by baba11(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
Didn't even know I am a member of NL... My big brother registered me tongue grin cheesy

...My 'hands' registered me too tongue tongue tongue
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
HateU2:
undecidedwe know that u don old 4 NL. My point is dat u can go to d nearest transformer and hug or share ur experience undecided . It's a choice
ode
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
havent logged in there.
okay...hope you've settled well in school
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
ode
dindinrin undecided
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Found nairaland around 2006
I left simply because i did not like the font style(too small)
Came back 2015, and opened my first account.

I regret my decision till thisday
Regret it how? Explaain pls
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2016
HateU2:
dindinrin undecided
waka!!
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
waka!!
sege undecided
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2016
HateU2:
sege undecided
Dan duru
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dan duru
Dan duru bah undecided
No speak hausa to me oo
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
HateU2:
Dan duru bah undecided
No speak hausa to me oo
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshoot Of The REAL Me And My Beautiful Wifey. (photos) / I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 / Alarming Post Of Slay Queen On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.