Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? (2788 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / End Time :See As A Girl Posted Her Nudes For Like On Facebook / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Smellymouth: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Lots of clowns on NL..

I ve bin a guest on NL for yrs until I joined last month.. I ve no regrets tho.. after all I met my cute boo on NL- HateU2 kiss kiss
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lots of clowns on NL..

I ve bin a guest on NL for yrs until I joined last month.. I ve no regrets tho.. after all I met my cute boo on NL- Hat.eU2 kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Blessograo(f): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Strahovski1:
When i comment someone must quote me telling me to go back to India undecided

Because you are not a Nigerian and you poking your nose into our matter
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Blessograo(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
I kept seeing lalasticlala and I was like must you include it but later felt it was to get hos attention and It's not reasonable to me, I see funny comments that will just make me laugh all of a sudden even when I'm off NL and I remember I still laugh grin. This place is fun
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Blessograo(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Prettythicksme was the first to attack me and I will never forget that, Egohsa was the first to message me on whatsapp via NL, robosky and AngelAhnie are my first friends and I'm their monitoring spirit
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Blessograo:
Prettythicksme was the first to attack me and I will never forget that, Egohsa was the first to message me on whatsapp via NL, robosky and AngelAhnie are my first friends and I'm their monitoring spirit
Awwwwww my bad! grin grin
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Blessograo(f): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Awwwwww my bad! grin grin
It's ok, we had the best fight grin grin
Re: Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Blessograo:
It's ok, we had the best fight grin grin
Hehehehehehe buh at first,u b like is dis gurl mad. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I End Up Having Sex With My Secretary / Man Says Boys Are More Sexually Abused Than Girls, And His Reason Is Mindblowing / How Was Your Church Service Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.