Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) (3541 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by INTERMAN: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
In the middle of the night as u are comming from the toilet. You met your gf like this. What will you do.

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Lovelynature(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Scary

the relationship ends there

2 Likes

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Tallesty1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Best for missionary style.

2 Likes

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oboy,, d kind of race I go pick eh grin

4 Likes

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Caninossionary style.

grin
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by CaroLyner(f): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin the girl looks like a guy anyway

1 Like

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Synzu(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'll sit n discuss with her. I'll learn a lot from her.

1 Like

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Kenzico(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
She posed for submiSsion style but her waist is on Missionary style

1 Like

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Michellla(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kenzico:
She posed for submiSsion style but her waist is on Missionary style
expert grin
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Jblaiseboy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
We will re negotiate...
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by osesology(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
No I ain't running, cos I know if she wanted to hurt me, she wuld've done it already. If she sees my calmness, she'll feel more free to talk to me about what's going on with her.
Running away will provoke her the more.

1 Like

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Kenzico(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Michellla:
expert grin
grin
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by vicstar(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
damnnn!! I will freak out! shocked but I won't make it obvious,because karashikas like it when yo scared lipsrsealed

Oluwa abeg e shine your light,make I no jam the ones wey dey fly for night cry

2 Likes

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
If I make it alive till dawn then I'll know what to do
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Laveda(f): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by tokiniofficial(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Edo girls grin

1 Like

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by uchebest2006(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
I will call BUHARI!! May be he can CHANGE the lady.

2 Likes

Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Lasveg(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lovelynature:
Scary

the relationship ends there
and your life also ends along with it
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by refiner(f): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
faint right dere!undecided
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by refiner(f): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lasveg:
I'll just try locate were her kitty cat is and then lash her thoroughly

perv!...u see death face to face buh still wanna bleep!!
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by bolt000(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
jee.. WTF lipsrsealed
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Lasveg(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=refiner post=43282137]
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by jonaifame22(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Very good,I'll jus press her face against the pillow wth one hand so that I won't hear the moaning sound,while I handle her breast underneath her wth the other hand while I fvck her!
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Lovelynature(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
iamrealdeji:
and your life also ends along with it
says who? That isn't possible you know. No need being afraid of one useless fetish forces when I have the ALMIGHTY GOD fully by my side. Even she be witch, she go repent asap

By the way, why must she rotate in the first place? Is that what the relationship is all about?
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Lovelynature(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
vicstar:
damnnn!! I will freak out! shocked but I won't make it obvious,because karashikas like it when yo scared lipsrsealed

Oluwa abeg e shine your light,make I no jam the ones wey dey fly for night cry
Yeah bro, may God keep away Karashikas away from us
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by Elkings123(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
lolz na tuama things Oo
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
am gonna be fine with it if her sudden change doesnt affect her pvssy
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
tokiniofficial:
Edo girls grin
IDIOT!
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by demo4ril97(m): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
OP more pix
Re: When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo) by ify2nyce(f): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Summer sixteen

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Exorbitant Bride Price Keeps Scaring Suitors Away From Imo State Girls / I'm What You Need Right Now - Braless Nigeria Babe / Why A Real Man Must Cheat And Have Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.