Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (9928 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Omoluabi16(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

OK!! What's the possibility he was masturbating? Was he caught 'frequently' doing it or you are drawing your conclusion because you saw his hands going down his pants?

Most children play with their genitals (age 2-6).. You are only bothered because you are viewing it as an adult.. To a child, it's only a normal way of discovering this part of his body, and the pleasurable feeling that comes with it (not in a dirty way)..

Your worries should come when his genital play becomes intense and frequent (i.e, noticing he is always withdrawn to himself, preoccupied with self-pleasures, shutting others away)..

Don't punish, humiliate, or embarrass him please.. It scares kids away..

• Start teaching him sex education (in a subtle but understandable manner).. He should know what his 'little man' is used for, and the dangers of continually manipulating it.. For example, you can tell him how frequent playing/touching his genital and putting that same hand in his mouth can make him fall sick..

• Build his self-esteem.. Who knows the emotional, psychological trauma he goes through. Kids who feel confident and good about themselves are less likely to engage in such habit..

• Keep his mind active by trying out kids challenging games with him.. He should know there are other things he can engage in during his boring moments..

It's really not easy but you can, considering his age as the chances of correcting him is maximum kiss smiley..
sweet girl.. ur correct.
Re: . by schumastic(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Must u expose ur family on social media here misspicy? What if someone already knws who he is? sad

Why not handle d matter privately with him instead of seekin for help from people who won't gv u a definite clue all because u want to seek frontpage.

you have a problem seriously, must you comment on the thread and who says she wants to make fp or you scared the op might make fp...watch how u talk to those who seek for advice rather than condeming them.
Re: . by lilliesboy(m): 1:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Is masturbation that bad that a lot of hypocrites here condemn it? Masturbating is better than being a "queen."
Re: . by Kookny(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2016
misspicy:
Evening nairalanders, I'm so confused as I type this,entered into my room this evening after a stressful day at work,lo and behold I found my 8 year old nephew wanking at his not so matured penis,and it was erect,immediately I shouted at him and ordered him out of my room,because I didn't know how else to react to this development.

I don't know whether to report him to his mum or talk with him about it(I don't even know what to say to him,I have no experience in this)

I need your advice please angry

How come you know he was mastur.bating? Are you a male? How do you know how boys mastu.rbate?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
misspicy:

lol,talking with a matured guy is way different from handling kids in sexual matters.

I will try my best cheesy
I can help u out
Re: . by misspicy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
jaybillionaire:
I can help u out
How do you intend to do that angry
Re: . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
misspicy:

How do you intend to do that angry
folo back n let's talk privately
Re: . by dochenaj: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2016
If he learns this addictive and terrible habit at this age, he is doomed.

My approach is trying to decipher without talking with him by close monitoring, the fire that caused the smoke.

The male genital is very sensitive no matter the age, even a 3 year old genital if stimulated will trigger some form of sexual arousal and fulfillment.

After that, try to engage the family that is the parents, but I guess I don't know their temperaments and how they will react to it.

But if the fire can be quenched, and this might involve some radical decisions then their is hope that he can be pulled off.

There are a lot of variables to consider in formulating a plan, and it makes it difficult for me to give you a more targeted advice, but if you can provide some of them we may device a solution together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food? / Does Chewing Gum Make You Irresponsible? / Schools Asking Kids To Wear Valentine Clothes: Is It Necesarry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.