Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ñaija Babes And Antics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ñaija Babes And Antics (1784 Views)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Pic: How I Wish Babes And Guys Still Dress Like This / Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
I have been reading numerous similar lines on nairaland for weeks now about how some girsl would go to any length to obtain recharge cards from guys,, buh my turn came tonight,as astonishing as this might sound,the said girs is yanky based according to her Facebook profile, at first it was annoying buh then my roommates told me to play along,so I did,this is how it went.,.,.,.

1 Share

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol laugh Don begin to dey catch me already cheesy grin
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
More pictures coming,,, it was so funny,first thing is i inboxed her last since 2013,,,and that was our supposed very first conversation,,, I didn't get a reply,,,only for me to see a missed call from Facebook messenger this evening,, I called back to ascertain wat was wrong and why the mistake,,, she den requested that we chat,,i obliged

1 Like

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Was so funny,,,I didn't even know if I should trust her,,but she started raining abuses and blocked me,,,,don't know what you guys make of this conversation,, somehow it looked like a male scammer!

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Burnnotice(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
lol.... funny though.... the die, diein, dead part got me pissing on my hommie
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Burnnotice:
lol.... funny though.... the die, diein, dead part got me pissing on my hommie
so sorry bout that bro,,,buh I swear for worse if I posted the entire conversation,, I had to put the funniest and dumbest part
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol laugh Don begin to dey catch me already cheesy grin
have u seen the entire thread?,,,
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by stanboy28(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Burnnotice(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
edetty:
so sorry bout that bro,,,buh I swear for worse if I posted the entire conversation,, I had to put the funniest and dumbest part
lol its really dumb and as well funny.... Scams everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fabulous one Edd! Think I would start screen grabbing my chats too.. Many so sweet to share wink
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
pinceprinz:
Fabulous one Edd! Think I would start screen grabbing my chats too.. Many so sweet to share wink
pls do,,waiting to read more end time convos,,as some of us here tag it
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
LMAo.... realest nigga! spotted the scam before it started.. lmao

1 Like

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
samted:
LMAo.... realest nigga! spotted the scam before it started.. lmao
asin ehh,,,,a dullard in 2016 will remain a dullard for life

1 Like

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by refiner(f): 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided....wat if she was damn serious
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:
undecided....wat if she was damn serious
And wat if she was,,she cld put a call on behalf of her friend to oñe or two family members, so dey wld know wats going on,,,dats the smartest thing to do,instead she used her data plan to call a guy she has never chatted with before in 3yrs to make a request, besides it was just mid day in the united States by then,she çld do a bank transfer if she really wanted to help
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by bolt000(m): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2016
Lmfao.. Cant stop laughing.. This method is so fvcking outdated nah :-/.. Prolly a male scammer.. But it seems too cheap to be fake tho, airtime? Might be true sha but her impatience said otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Adonis3: 7:09am On Feb 27, 2016
gringrin

I don't understand the relationship between girls and recharge cards

So MTN or whatever network she uses has stopped lending airtime

All her friends are broke they can't afford #100 to buy airtime for her to even do midnight call

May GOD deliver her oooo

Lmao

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by refiner(f): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2016
edetty:

And wat if she was,,she cld put a call on behalf of her friend to oñe or two family members, so dey wld know wats going on,,,dats the smartest thing to do,instead she used her data plan to call a guy she has never chatted with before in 3yrs to make a request, besides it was just mid day in the united States by then,she çld do a bank transfer if she really wanted to help

undecided....na una sabi sha!
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by edetty(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

undecided....na una sabi sha!

Hope u no dey guilty.,,,,, just a friendly question
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 01, 2016
OohhMG! Im laughing so hard..this convo is kinda BS but it was funny..juz for the sake of recharge card,someone can invented a story... grin
Re: Ñaija Babes And Antics by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2016
Lmfao, gosh this is really funny. I would have helped if I was alive. Mean that got me big time grin. Na so some set of girls go de bring bad name for us girls. Ur reply is epic op, keep it up cool

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You? / I Will Kill My Husband Next Time. / Principles of Life that should be abolished..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.