Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men (2100 Views)

Pic: How I Wish Babes And Guys Still Dress Like This / Meet Six Of Most Handsome Nigerian Guys On Instagram / Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 7:27am On May 11, 2016
The most beautiful women in the world are Nigerian women.
Here are photographs of four young beautiful Nigerian babes and four young handsome Nigerian men from the locations of the "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film coming soon this summer. The babes are actresses and models, Nunnsi Ojong, Celina Ideh, Franca Aide and Cynthia Chima with actor and model Tony Godson Uche Okeke, Felix Omokagbo Jegede, Production Manager, Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Producer and Director of the film and Adesina Mutiu Okediran, the Cameraman and Coeditor.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by PunkyV(f): 7:30am On May 11, 2016
No comment grin

1 Like

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Mskrisx(f): 7:31am On May 11, 2016
Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:33am On May 11, 2016

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by franks123(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2016
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Nobody: 7:44am On May 11, 2016
Four beautiful Nigeria babes and Four "Herdsmen"

1 Like

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2016
Celina reading "Conspiracy of Lagos", a novel by Bisi Daniels on the road from "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film in Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2016
kenonze:
Four beautiful Nigerian babes and Four "Herdsmen"
. grin

Cynthia Chima.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2016
franks123:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:00am On May 11, 2016
Orikinla:
. grin

Cynthia Chima.

Meaning??
Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2016

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2016
kenonze:

Meaning??
Go and read.grin

Producing A Documentary Film Is More Challenging Than Making A Movie - TV/Movies - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3090466/producing-documentary-film-more-challenging

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2016
Coming up later. The beach and boat locations.
Videos can be seen on Orikinla on Instagram.
The world premiere coming in summer. See the beauty and romantic tourist attractions of Lagos city.
Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2016
D'banj showed up.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by chriskosherbal(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2016
Hmmm I see
Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hmmm I see
We met Nollywood action hero Emeka Enyiocha.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:31am On May 12, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=45512930][/quote]

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=45539041][/quote].
Sorry about your depression. Here is your antidepressant.
More on Orikinla on Instagram and on Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima on Google+.
https://plus.google.com/photos/113572550929135943387/albums/6283726716592658113?authkey=CIe9kebaw_rLSw

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by HurtgenForest: 11:09am On May 12, 2016
Orikinla:
The most beautiful women in the world are Nigerian women.
Here are photographs of four young beautiful Nigerian babes and four young handsome Nigerian men from the locations of the "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film coming soon this summer. The babes are actresses and models, Nunnsi Ojong, Celina Ideh, Franca Aide and Cynthia Chima with actor and model Tony Godson Uche Okeke, Felix Omokagbo Jegede, Production Manager, Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Producer and Director of the film and Adesina Mutiu Okediran, the Cameraman and Coeditor.

Sorry.

Only the guy in the middle in the first picture is handsome, others are not.

Thank you.
Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Sorry.

Only the guy in the middle in the first picture is handsome, others are not.

Thank you.
You need to see an optician.; D

The attached photos are the same Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla Osinachi" and my Production Manager, Felix Omokagbo Jegede with me at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, The Palms in Lekki, Lagos.
I am more beautiful than many of the so called beautiful Nigerian female celebrities without makeup. I am sweet. And I am 51plus.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2016
See eyebrows.
See starry eyes.
See nose
See lips..
See flawless skin.
God created me beautiful and surrounding me also with beautiful women.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by HurtgenForest: 2:14pm On May 12, 2016
Orikinla:
You need to see an optician.; D

The attached photos are the same Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla Osinachi" and my Production Manager, Felix Omokagbo Jegede with me at the Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, The Palms in Lekki, Lagos.
I am more beautiful than many of the so called beautiful Nigerian female celebrities without makeup. I am sweet. And I am 51plus.

Ok boss,

Accepted.
Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Ok boss,

Accepted.

The LORD has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes.

◄ Psalm 118:23 ►

We have filmed more than twenty five different locations from the mainland to the Island.
We have only two locations left to wrap the production of "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" before next weekend.
Almighty God JEHOVAH, I call the Director of all directors has been directing us perfectly and excellently. So, to Him alone be all the glory.

Re: Four Beautiful Nigerian Babes And Four Handsome Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2016
Celina Ideh and Nunnsi Ojong rock the Ikoyi-Lekki Link Bridge.

(1) (Reply)

My Top 5 Nigerian Songs Rn / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 / We Are Finished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.