Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life (943 Views)

Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / The Most Painful Thing In Life And The Most Happiest Day Of Your Life Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by deturla: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
My kind of person has never been a wedding goer. This is based on my understanding that, usually there is a flurry of emotions attached to love and getting married that makes me overwhelmed and then I don't get to eat enough food! Unlike burial ceremonies where I'll eat and drink to stupor!

Don't yab me, that's just what my senses and psychological intuition has turned me into....

Fast forward into 2016, I made a resolution that I'm gonn start attending weddings, in order to understand how getting married works...don't yab me again..lol

One thing comes to mind and it's really about the ladies. I have atended 5 weddings this year and I find it so funny when all I see is the lady cry and cry when she is about to be married and then the hubby just keeps a straight face. So I started asking questions; from old and young alike! The information that comes to me is that A lady's wedding day is the happiest day in her life and as such the accompanying emotions and makes them cry!

Huh? I now ask myself! Why will the wedding day be the happiest day in their lives! What about the day they give birth to their very first seed!

Isn't that supposed to be their happiest day? I think that theory is flawed and biased!

What do you think guys, which should be the happiest day in a lady's life: wedding or childbirth?

www.deedeesblog.com
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by Michellla(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
wedding day

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2016
The day she gets engaged. cool
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by AlexCk: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Everyday! !!!,
Cuz u r alive, blessed, and loved.

smiley grin
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by Adonis3: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2016
AlexCk:
Everyday! !!!, Cuz u r alive, blessed, and loved.
smiley grin

HAPPIEST

Niggaa

HAPPIEST!!!!

Smh

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Happiest day for me the day i give birth

Unforgetable day of my life plus most joyful day of my heart my wedding day
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Michellla:
wedding day
URE wrong, it is the day a guy had sex with her and she reached orgasm for the first time.
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by myfantasies(f): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
AlexCk:
Everyday! !!!,
Cuz u r alive, blessed, and loved.

smiley grin
God bless you for dese words kiss kiss
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by AlexCk: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
myfantasies:
God bless you for dese words kiss kiss

smiley smiley Choi, kiss of life grin.
God bless u too.

Adonis3:

HAPPIEST
Niggaa
HAPPIEST!!!!
Smh

#Adonis3HasSopken

What's wrong with the happiest day being every single day in a person's life?, jeez!! ,
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by cruzita(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
the day I played my first league match
Re: Which Of These Should Be The Happiest Day In A Lady's Life by deturla: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
the day I played my first league match

I don't understand?

(1) (Reply)

How To Have First Time Sex Without Pain (5 Simple Steps) / I Need A Wife / Hardest Decision Ever - Who Would You Bleep??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.