Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? (6029 Views)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / What Is Wrong With Getting Married To A Nurse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by MShow1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
Come to think of it guys  !!   am a  young beautiful NURSE, how do guys tend to appreciate NURSE as spouses and future life partners.  cool cool I believe and stand to be corrected that tend to make reliable housewives. If you have not had a NURSE [color=#550000][/color][img][/img]as girl friend you may just try it out. 
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Ben13: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
I don't think it's funny. .why wasting seun's emoticons angry

anyways, police women make good wives.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by MShow1(f): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
Ben20001:

anyways, police women make good wives.

well thanks 4 ur comment
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2009
very likely.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by blackmann(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
So that i'll hear "u have the right to remain silent, anything u say or do shall be used against u in the court of law, if u have no attorney one will be assigned to u" and all that load of bull while we want to shag? along with slapping handcuffs on my wrists? just because i want to sleep with my wife, the said police officer? no thank u ma'am.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
its not that bad.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by MShow1(f): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2009
tpia.:

very likely.

DEAR THANKS 4UR CONTRIBUTIONS ,DO HAVE ALL THE BEST YOU EVER WISH URSELF.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2009
I would disagree here, sorry oh Poster, Police babes would make a very bad housewife to a non police man,they are at the mercy of thier higher officers,they get bangged at will for promotion etc,I know what Im talking about trust me, I use to go stay with my Uncle during my Uni days whenever we have a break and he lives in apolice barrack,Police women are worse,only God will help them,I think they can only get married to a Police man,
sorry oh,jst my view
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2009
Women in the military tend to be good wives, girlfriends and fantastic sex partners. They respect and hardly harass their partners.
However, I am trying to get rid of the dirty thought that their jeruselem could be uzzy and as hot as oven after standing for hours under the sun. undecided
I hope to be proven wrong someday.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by tosyne007(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2009
M-Show:

Come to think of it guys !! am a young beautiful woman Police, how do guys tend to appreciate Police Women as spouses and future life partners. cool cool I believe and stand to be corrected that Police women tend to make reliable housewives. If you have not had a woman police as girl friend you may just try it out.

i'm very sceptical about this. Naturally and personally, i detest policemen(women). I belive they are corrupt and greedy people. They are the most corrupt individuals after politicians. So, i really can't imagine how a corrupt person will make a good wife or husband. This is my own opinion anyway. No insult intended.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by biola44: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2009
police!!!
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Nezan(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2009
I wan run-o shocked shocked
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by SamMilla1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
I believe that considering their profession,
They will be forced to look past many dirty habbits.

Like drinking heavily,
Keeping a lover somewhere and so on.

So i believe they will make far more trustworthy housewives.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by russellino: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
I have dated a policewoman and some of them are killer sexy. The only thing is that when you've been naughty they know how to interrogate your ass
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by GEW: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2009
russellino:

I have dated a policewoman and some of them are killer sexy. The only thing is that when you've been naughty they know how to interrogate your ass
lai i will never trust a uniformed person. never. shey naija police women take bribe like the men so what is the difference?
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by iwefactria: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2009
erico2k2:

I would disagree here, sorry oh Poster, Police babes would make a very bad housewife  to a non police man,they are at the mercy of thier higher officers,they get bangged at will for promotion etc,I know what Im talking about trust me, I use to go stay with my Uncle during my Uni days whenever we have a break and he lives in apolice barrack,Police women are worse,only God will help them,I think they can only get married to a Police man,
sorry oh,jst my view
i totally agree with you
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by quadrey(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
nice fetish, the whole handcuff and bossy syde of a sexually aggressive and active woman in the mimitary or police but i dont really have much trust for them in the wife and life partner dept, cos a woman in the force has an extra reason to prove herself in 1 a male dominated world and 2 a typical male profession. and this could really create some ego issues in a marrriage with an assertive husband.
im not tryin to be chauvinistic here but the fact remains that most guys would run away from even the idea of having a relationship wit a police woman not to talk of marriage.
but i really wuldnt mind getting acquainted wit one, any suggestions? pls contact me @ lanreyflash@yahoo.co.uk
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by pek(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
M-Show:

If you have not had a woman police as girl friend you may just try it out.

thanks for your advice, are you available?
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by oldave: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2009
Poster,i dont share your view.police women are highly adultorous,especially the married ones.Each time they are on trainining outside there matrimonial homes they do all sort of funny things including bangging there fellow police men.I know a dozen ad one married female police officers that are involved in this act.So i can touch a  police woman with a ten feet pole.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by mayrho(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
Even if they are not who are you to say they are not POLICE ok lipsrsealed
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Joy2Dwise1: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
oldave:

Poster,i dont share your view.police women are highly adultorous,especially the married ones.Each time they are on trainining outside there matrimonial homes they do all sort of funny things including bangging there fellow police men.I know a dozen ad one married female police officers that are involved in this act.So i can touch a  police woman with a ten feet pole.

I totally agree with you.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by topsy25(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2009
NLders, see as una pursue d fine lady shocked Nah wah oooooooooo
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by eShegz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2009
Wao, the good time is finally here.

Not only did a policewoman could blog successfully, she also could proudly state that she is a policewoman and a beautiful one at that in a public forum, Sure, revolution Cometh!
Seriously, whenever i hear NAIJA police, the image that crosses my mind is those rank and file that dots the highway collecting tolls.
So poster, i am sure you must be one of the unusual Nigerian cop, a graduate with a desk and internet facility even in far away Kebbi. So yes, because you are a graduate, to a considerable extent, you 'll be a lot refined. I also sees someone well brought up who probably has a police officer as a father or mother or uncle, or one of those professional communicators, or IT guys who only joined the police as a means of last resort., well remotely, maybe, you 've read too many investigative novels and fell in love with the crack investigators and today you fancy yourself as one by joining the police.
Then, YOU wlll make a trustworthy housewife, fiancee or girlfriend.
Mind you, being a trustworthy housewife, fiance or girlfriend has nothing to do with being a policewoman. it has to so with your upbringing, your values, your beliefs and all other virtues. Even a Customs woman, Immigration Woman, PHCN woman with the right values of life will make a trustworthy housewife, kaaji?
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by izeek(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
well i know a friend who is an inspector in the police,
a very young lady, and can attest to the fact that she is very gentle, loving and caring.
but my friend they suspect everyone for everylittle thing.

that said.
@op, u dey place advert?
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Ben13: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
izeek, what's the next step? cheesy
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Libra38: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
Well, I think it all has to do with individual differernces
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by izeek(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ben,
u can help her nah?
abi u no like egunje?
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by biola44: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2009
lol, grin
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2009
so this is now a "bash naija policewomen" thread.

People scarred and traumatised by naija policewomen are airing their experiences.

Is there a Nigerian version of Jerry Springer? 
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by dfanthom(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
its not by being police or not! if a woman won't be faithful, even if she's a goddess she still won't be!!! grin grin
however, i do not really feel comfy with any uniform -wearing persons especially the police because of what the rot that has befallen them has made them to become.
this goes beyond being a police woman or not, it's about one's imbibed values and perspective in life.

it's all about the attitude tongue
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ Topic; Depends on the country the policewoman's working in.

And what police force.
Re: WOULD A NURSE BE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE? by oge4real(f): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ Poster, Seriously, r u refering to Nigerian policewomen? embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) / Curvy Lady Sends Follower Into Frenzy With Her See Through Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.