Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? (9298 Views)

My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Seduced By My Younger Sister Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2009
i know i have opened alot of thread on dis,but dis time,its different

men
:i know u lot like it alot,but i wanna know,wat scopes do u consider or call cheap seduction?if u had a lover,pls tell us how u want her to seduce u and how u will seduce her wt ur own skill

babes:heheheh the talent for seduction y'all hold,but i wanna know,wat and how u can seduce ur partner?tell us how uve seduced ur man(if u have ever done it) and tell us how u will like to seduce a man(if u have not done it)

dis topic is for both the single and d married

its time for some mature and mind blowing replies

so lets get started cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
Who is amebo number one?? grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2009
I like to just let it happen naturally. It's a turn-off when a girl pushes up or tries to throw herself at you, Just let the chemistry build, and take it slow.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2009
Clear throat grin
First of all:
Use a seductive tone of voice. Not too nasal, not too high but throaty and soft is most appealing.

Wear clothing that is fashionable and shows almost everything but not too much. But don't overdo the skin thing. DO NOT BE VERY TOUCHY-FEELY! It may seduce them at first but in the long run, who wants to be with the girl who has been touched by everybody else? lipsrsealed  grin

Learn to dance. Dancing is one of the most seductive things a girl can do. Learn different styles and tecniques of dancing. tongue

more to come . . . . . .  grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
Magz:

I like to just let it happen naturally. It's a turn-off when a girl pushes up or tries to throw herself at you,  Just let the chemistry build, and take it slow.
Hmmmmm. . . . . I like this statement alot.
Are you by any chance not Nigerian?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
Magz:

I like to just let it happen naturally. It's a turn-off when a girl pushes up or tries to throw herself at you,  Just let the chemistry build, and take it slow.

yea,u have a point there,but i wanna know,if u told to describe d way u want some girl to seduce u,wat is it gonn.a be? smiley

~Sauron~:

Who is amebo number one?? grin

oh you angry angry angry did u really have to keep me waiting,do u know how many hours i waited for u in ur room angry and u were busy wt tope angry angry

heheheh how is u hon cheesy kiss

oya answer d qstion
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Clear throat grin
First of all:
Use a seductive tone of voice. Not too nasal, not too high but throaty and soft is most appealing.

Wear clothing that is fashionable and shows almost everything but not too much. But don't overdo the skin thing. DO NOT BE VERY TOUCHY-FEELY! It may seduce them at first but in the long run, who wants to be with the girl who has been touched by everybody else? lipsrsealed  grin

Learn to dance. Dancing is one of the most seductive things a girl can do. Learn different styles and tecniques of dancing. tongue

more to come . . . . . .  grin

hmm topescooooo grin grin grin

dancing?u mean dancing naked or dancing wt iro and buba grin grin cheesy

wat kinda look do u think should be given to a guy when d lady wants to seduce him?

@onyinye

oya answer d qstion
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2009
Seduction works on the brain. It's the art of making a guy fall in love with you against his will. If he is attracted to you at first, that doesn't count as a seduction and you need more practice.

Wear clothing which makes you feel and look sexy. Enhance your cleavage with a well-fitting bra, learn to put on makeup in the way that is most suitable to your features grin grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2009
Well. . . . . I really couldn't say how I would seduce a man because I don't know, I wouldn't want yal to get the wrong impression of me *cough* *cough*

amebo no.1:

@onyinye

oya answer d qstion
Idk. . . . . . . it just seems a bit awkward I guess *cough* *cough*
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Seduction works on the brain. It's the art of making a guy fall in love with you against his will. If he is attracted to you at first, that doesn't count as a seduction and you need more practice.

Wear clothing which makes you feel and look sexy. Enhance your cleavage with a well-fitting bra, learn to put on makeup in the way that is most suitable to your features grin grin

hnmmmmmm interesting

so wat say u guys?do u like it when a woman has a psuh up bra?a half cup bra(d one only covering from d nipples down,or a full bra

tope wat say u to dis
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

hmm topescooooo grin grin grin

dancing?u mean dancing naked or dancing wt iro and buba grin grin cheesy

wat kinda look do u think should be given to a guy when d lady wants to seduce him?

I heard it ni o, havent tried it meself grin
Iro n buba ke angry  Pls be in ur sexy VS lingerie wink

The eyes are said to be windows to the soul, and you want to make sure he knows you're trying to get inside his soul. When you are locked in a loving glance, talk about small stuff like the weather, the movie you just saw, or dinner and use short simple words.  
So i read yet again grin grin grin

@Bra
I Only wear half bras lipsrsealed
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:06am On Jan 15, 2009
where is stephen?i wanna know how he'll like to seduce a girl wt his killer body kiss kiss kiss

and dat unseduceable debo should tell us how he seduces his busta,and i also want pataki to tel me how he seduces his midget wifey grin grin grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:07am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

oh you angry angry angry did u really have to keep me waiting,do u know how many hours i waited for u in ur room angry and u were busy wt tope angry angry

Tope was insatiable last night. She kept purring for more.

heheheh how is u hon cheesy kiss

I am kool. On the very top of me game. kiss

oya answer d qstion

The best way to be seduced is for ma partner to play DRESS-UP.
Let her dress like a cop with the full gear. wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:08am On Jan 15, 2009

Girl, it's too explicit for this forum
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2009
We all know Daphoenix is a FREAK!!! grin grin grin
And Tope Baby. grin grin grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am kool. On the very top of me game. kiss

as usual grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

hmm pls explain more,about the gear thingy,so after d whole dress up,will u take it off her body or leave it so?

DaPhoenix:

Girl, it's too explicit for this forum

you,do u know,how much ive missed u angry angry where da hell have u been angry angry angry

its me jenny
kiss kiss kiss

sweetie nothing is too explicit,lets get talking,and rub our matured minds togeda kiss kiss kiss

@onyinye

r u telling me u wont seduce ur man?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yeah u know i cant get enuff when im with u babe kiss grin
Not all men like dress ups but atleast ladies u can still wear pantyhose n all other stuffs just to sexify urself grin  wink
My motto is : if u look good, u will FEEL good wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

shocked shocked shocked
No im not, im just repeating what i read n heard cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

Hmmmmm. . . . . I like this statement alot.
Are you by any chance not Nigerian?

I am Igbo-Nigerian, mixed with Blackfoot (Native American) and "Negro".

But my last name though is Egwuekwe, and I identify mostly with my Igbo ancestry. So I guess you can just call me Gambian!

Blood of an African mixed with that of the Great Blackfoot Nation = A dynamic combination. cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

I heard it ni o, havent tried it meself grin
Iro n buba ke angry  Pls be in ur sexy VS lingerie wink

The eyes are said to be windows to the soul, and you want to make sure he knows you're trying to get inside his soul. When you are locked in a loving glance, talk about small stuff like the weather, the movie you just saw, or dinner and use short simple words.  
So i read yet again grin grin grin

@Bra

half bra,no wonder dis men cant take their  eyes off ur chest shocked shocked shocked

so wat say u to strip teasing?u know allowing him beg and beg for a release and u holding it back,it can be fun u know,when u watch them men  beg cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

@Bra

shocked no wonder.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2009
where is david,come tell us how u  want morenike alagolo to seduce u and how u will seduce her cool
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2009
yea,u have a point there,but i wanna know,if u told to describe d way u want some girl to seduce u,wat is it gonn.a be?

Sing to me,
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Sauron1: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Yeah u know i cant get enuff when im with u babe kiss grin
Not all men like dress ups but atleast ladies u can still wear pantyhose n all other stuffs just to sexify urself grin  wink
My motto is : if u look good, u will FEEL good wink

Naija women and pantyhose?? It's like light n darkness(they never meet). grin grin grin

amebo no.1:

as usual grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

hmm pls explain more,about the gear thingy,so after d whole dress up,will u take it off her body or leave it so?

All she has to do is to play dress-up with a police uniform
From there. . . . .Strip tease can follow.
She must think out of the box and keep me guessing. wink
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

If they don't know that by now, they should ask their man lol

amebo no.1:

you,do u know,how much ive missed u angry angry where da hell have u been angry angry angry

its me jenny
kiss kiss kiss

Missed you too. I see Seun is still on his banning game.
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by kushi1: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2009
davidylan:

shocked no wonder.

Lol . . .no wonder what tongue
U want me to wear full bra? shocked i aint old mama yet abeg sad

amebo no.1:

half bra,no wonder dis men cant take their  eyes off ur chest shocked shocked shocked

so wat say u to strip teasing?u know allowing him beg and beg for a release and u holding it back,it can be fun u know,when u watch them men  beg cool

Babe u know half bra are more sexy naa.
I havent tried strip tease yet but imma try it one of these dayz lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by onyinye2(f): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2009
amebo no.1:

@onyinye

r u telling me u wont seduce ur man?
I never said I won't but I would have to be REALLLLLLLLLLLLL comfortable around him. I mean like have no hesitations or what not. But Idk, I would just have that trust thing I guess. I don't know.
Magz:

I am Igbo-Nigerian, mixed with Blackfoot (Native American) and "Negro".

But my last name though is Egwuekwe, and I identify mostly with my Igbo ancestry. So I guess you can just call me Gambian!

Blood of an African mixed with that of the Great Blackfoot Nation = A dynamic combination. cool
I was just wondering. Your statement reminded me of what someone raised abroad who say. smiley
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by amebono14: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Naija women and pantyhose?? It's like light n darkness(they never meet). grin grin grin

All she has to do is to play dress-up with a police uniform
From there. . . . .Strip tease can follow.
She must think out of the box and keep me guessing. wink
ok,wat if she wants u to strip tease her?

and also how will u seduce a woman if u r told to

DaPhoenix:

If they don't know that by now, they should ask their man lol

Missed you too. I see Seun is still on his banning game.

dont mind him grin grin  

oya tell us naaa,how will u seduce a guy?or how will u like to be seduced by a guy
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Magz(m): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2009
onyinye2:

I was just wondering. Your statement reminded me of what someone raised abroad who say. smiley

Oh yea?
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . .no wonder what tongue
U want me to wear full bra? shocked i aint old mama yet abeg sad

no wonder your boobs have a nice shape to them.  cheesy

amebo no.1:

where is david,come tell us how u  want morenike alagolo to seduce u and how u will seduce her cool

its better to pray than seduce your partner.  grin
Re: How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? by tope2000(f): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I beg jare, some naija babes wear it ooo undecided tongue i think
Well i think its sexy n it aint even expensive, so why cant they buy n wear it instead of wearing TIGHTS undecided cheesy

davidylan:

no wonder your boobs have a nice shape to them. cheesy

Lmao . . . u r nt serious cheesy

its better to pray than seduce your partner. grin

No more seduction for u from today onwards angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / Why Do Most Men Like Big Yash Babes For Fun/s*k But Not For Marriage? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.