Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election (2050 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Before the emergence of Dr Willie obiano as governor of Anambra state, armed banditory and kidnapping were the order of the day, in fact they were operating as they liked both at night and during the day.

The story is different today because of the style and approach employed by the peoples governor, we now have a concretized security system in place and everyone is happy.

Given the laudable gains of Willie is working in road construction, primary healthcare centers, agriculture and security, I do not see any reason ndi anambra should look anywhere else or even consider another party.

We must support Dr Willie Obiano's progressive innovative style of governance for continuity come election day. Am sure ndi Anambra Dont wan no go in reverse because that's what happens when you suddenly change something you and I know s is working. Ndi Anambra, if something ain't broken why fix? Willie is working .....Onye Bogus
http://www.thenationslight.com/2017/01/obiano-before-2017.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
lalasticlala

For exclusive news on Anambra state election 2017 campaigns, interviews and the news behind the scene always visit www.thenationslight.com

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by osita76(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Before the emergence of Dr Willie obiano as governor of Anambra state, armed banditory and kidnapping were the order of the day, in fact they were operating as they liked both at night and during the day.

The story is different today because of the style and approach employed by the peoples governor, we now have a concretized security system in place and everyone is happy.

Given the laudable gains of Willie is working in road construction, primary healthcare centers, agriculture and security, I do not see any reason ndi anambra should look anywhere else or even consider another party.

We must support Dr Willie Obiano's progressive innovative style of governance for continuity come election day. Am sure ndi Anambra Dont wan no go in reverse because that's what happens when you suddenly change something you and I know s is working. Ndi Anambra, if something ain't broken why fix? Willie is working .....Onye Bogus
There is no gainsaying the fact Willy Obiano is a square peg in a square hole

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
osita76:
There is no gainsaying the fact Willy Obiano is a square peg in a square hole
You made validating your claim with empirical evidence
Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by ozoebuka1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
yes the op is right but facts have shown that governors/presidents always mess things up in their 2nd tenure, thus, I'd indulge all the anambarians to vote Willy out, not because he has underperformed but because another incoming governor would like perform better since he already has a yardstick...my candid advice though... Willy is working and is still working By the way.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by zendy: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
ozoebuka1:
yes the op is right but facts have shown that governors/presidents always mess things up in their 2nd tenure, thus, I'd indulge all the anambarians to vote Willy out, not because he has underperformed but because another incoming governor would like perform better since he already has a yardstick...my candid advice though... Willy is working and is still working By the way.

What yoy said makes no sense, if a person has performed well in their first term, it gives them an edge to see a second term.

In the case of Willie Obiano, his biggest bottle neck will be the many people who are furious at him for the way he handled the IPOB shootings. I remenber when Orji Uzo Kalu was Governor of Abia state. One early morning, the Police invaded the headquarters of MASSOB in Abia killing many people. Orji Uzo Kalu came out strongly to criticise that operation asking why the police must go and shoot unarmed citizens in his state.

Obiano is Governor who has done well but is a big dissapointment for not standing up for his people and condenming extrer-judicial killings of his own people, something that Amnesty International even did.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by thepeople2020: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
OBIANO INTERNET WARRIORS GO AND TELL OBIANO THAT BEFORE I VOTED HIM IN ORUMBA SOUTH UMUEZE LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUT AFTER KILLING US(HIS OWN PEOPLE) NEVER AND NEVER. #propaganda don expire

5 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by PDJT: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tell Coward Obiano (C.O) to visit Nkpor and campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by PDJT: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
[s]
Ucheosefoh:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
zendy:

What yoy said makes no sense, if a person has performed well in their first term, it gives them an edge to see a second term.

In the case of Willie Obiano, his biggest bottle neck will be the many people who are furious at him for the way he handled the IPOB shootings. I remenber when Orji Uzo Kalu was Governor of Abia state. One early morning, the Police invaded the headquarters of MASSOB in Abia killing many people. Orji Uzo Kalu came out strongly to criticise that operation asking why the police must go and shoot unarmed citizens in his state.

Obiano is Governor who has done well but is a big dissapointment for not standing up for his people and condenming extrer-judicial killings of his own people, something that Amnesty International even did.
They can go and die. In anambra state, whenever these miscreants called Ipods are killed close to election year, it is a good omen that the incumbent governor will win his re-election. It happened in 2009/10.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
zendy:

And mind u, none of the Ipods that the soldiers killed was an indigene of Anambra state. 80% of them were wawa people of enugu state while the remaining 20% were from abakaliki and Imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by thepeople2020: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
nonsobaba:
And mind u, none of the Ipods that the soldiers killed was an indigene of Anambra state. 80% of them were wawa people of enugu state while the remaining 20% were from abakaliki and Imo state.
JESUS CHRIST I JUST DON'T BELIEVE U SAID THAT, I AM PERSONALLY FROM ANAMBRA STATE ORUMBA SOUTH UMUEZE, MANY IGBOS WERE KILLED BY THE IDIOT AND U ARE HERE TELLING ME ENUGU WAWA, IMO NONSENSE, THAT'S VERY STUPID OF U.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
thepeople2020:
JESUS CHRIST I JUST DON'T BELIEVE U SAID THAT, I AM PERSONALLY FROM ANAMBRA STATE ORUMBA SOUTH UMUEZE, MANY IGBOS WERE KILLED BY THE IDIOT AND U ARE HERE TELLING ME ENUGU WAWA, IMO NONSENSE, THAT'S VERY STUPID OF U.
Onye wawa, there is no town called Umueze in Orumba south. Obiano wanted to organise burials for them but the fact finding committee he set up discovered that no Anambra indigene was amongst them. They were all bearing foriegn names like Onyia, Ugwu, Onovo, Opara, Edeh etc. Anambra indigenes don't bear these names

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Sunnynwa: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ucheosefoh:

Osita Chidoka we know, Osita Chidoka we want.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by ozoebuka1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
zendy:

you have no rational right to tell me what I think about my own opinion while expecting me to accept your own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by basilo102: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Onye wawa, there is no town called Umueze in Orumba south. Obiano wanted to organise burials for them but the fact finding committee he set up discovered that no Anambra indigene was amongst them. They were all bearing foriegn names like Onyia, Ugwu, Onovo, Opara, Edeh etc. Anambra indigenes don't bear these names
people were killed and you are talking about Wawa. choi, sorry for you
Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by thepeople2020: 6:10am On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
U SON OF HAUSA SPERM BUT U SAY U DON'T KNOW UMUEZE THEN U ARE FROM GOMBE NOT ANAMBRA.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by zendy: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:

Look Yoruba boy, divide and rule does not work any more. Anambra state is just a fictional creation just like the rest of the 35 other states I dont care if the people shot are from Cross River state or Enugu, Willie Obiano was a disgrace for not acting as the chief security officer of the state.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by zendy: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
They can go and die. In anambra state, whenever these miscreants called Ipods are killed close to election year, it is a good omen that the incumbent governor will win his re-election. It happened in 2009/10.

Look at Ibadan boy pretending to be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2017
zendy:

Look Yoruba boy, divide and rule does not work any more. Anambra state is just a fictional creation just like the rest of the 35 other states I dont care if the people shot are from Cross River state or Enugu, Willie Obiano was a disgrace for not acting as the chief security officer of the state.
Obiano owes his allegiance first to Anambra indigenes wherever they are and not hoodlums and criminals from other states. Anambra is no longer 'Home For All'. Anambra people know that the criminals who terrorise the state are mostly wawa and abakaliki people, which is why ndi anambra re-elected Peter Obi in 2010 after the 2009 drowning of over 200 Ipods in Ezu river. No single one of them was an Anambra indigene.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
thepeople2020:
U SON OF HAUSA SPERM BUT U SAY U DON'T KNOW UMUEZE THEN U ARE FROM GOMBE NOT ANAMBRA.
Onye wawa, there is no town called 'Umueze' in Orumba South.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by thepeople2020: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Onye wawa, there is no town called 'Umueze' in Orumba South.
ur obiano propaganda is finished
Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2017
thepeople2020:
ur obiano propaganda is finished
What propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by zendy: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
Obiano owes his allegiance first to Anambra indigenes wherever they are and not hoodlums and criminals from other states. Anambra is no longer 'Home For All'. Anambra people know that the criminals who terrorise the state are mostly wawa and abakaliki people, which is why ndi anambra re-elected Peter Obi in 2010 after the 2009 drowning of over 200 Ipods in Ezu river. No single one of them was an Anambra indigene.

Oh shut up man. Obianos first allegiance is to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. It is the job of Obiano to protect all within his state as the chief security officer of the state. How can a whole Governor hear that unarmed people are being killed in his state and he does nothing? Even if those being killed are not even from Nigeria. Obiano failed in constitutional duty to protect those who cannot protect themselves and shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by zendy: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Osita Chidoka we know, Osita Chidoka we want.

Before you want him, you have to find out if he has any interest in running.
Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2017
zendy:

Oh shut up man. Obianos first allegiance is to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. It is the job of Obiano to protect all within his state as the chief security officer of the state. How can a whole Governor hear that unarmed people are being killed in his state and he does nothing? Even if those being killed are not even from Nigeria. Obiano failed in constitutional duty to protect those who cannot protect themselves and shame on him.
Obiano knew that those people were criminals according to police fact-finding reports on his desk. And they were not indigenes of Anambra state as well. Obiano's primary responsibility is to cater for the well-being of Anambra indigenes and not ndi Igbo. That is why when an Igbo man in Lagos or Kano suffers any persecution there, they don't cry to Ambode or Ganduje but to their respective state governors in Igboland. Anambra govt will take care of her own indigenes, Imo govt will care for her own and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Sunnynwa: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2017
zendy:

Before you want him, you have to find out if he has any interest in running.

He is running.
Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Chapter5ive: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
zendy:

Look at Ibadan boy pretending to be Igbo

Your own foolishness is incurable. Everyone that disagree with your stupidity must be Yoruba, so everyone must agree with your madness just to prove their Iboness. You are a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by zendy: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chapter5ive:

Your own foolishness is incurable. Everyone that disagree with your stupidity must be Yoruba, so everyone must agree with your madness just to prove their Iboness. You are a disgrace.

Iboness? What is that? The fact you could even write something like that only shows that you have even crossed the River Niger into the East. Iboness, chai' Egwu di n'offor!
Re: Obiano, Before 2013 A Call To Action On 2017 Governorship Election by Chapter5ive: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
zendy:

Iboness? What is that? The fact you could even write something like that only shows that you have even crossed the River Niger into the East. Iboness, chai' Egwu di n'offor!

So you can only pick that since you know in your mind that you messed up labeling everyone that disagree with your madness afonja. Must all iboes think same way? You better go find a job and be useful to your family for once in your life instead of throwing insult online like a starved kid.

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / APC Wins Katsina State By-election. / Guinea Prepares To Lead Efforts To Stop Slavery Of Black Africans In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.