Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? (6693 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
What is it about introverted ladies that makes men trip for them? Just wondering.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
We like them because they're speechless. grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
RickRichards:
We like them because they're speechless. grin
cheesy Psychologists say i am extroverted.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
cheesy Psychologists say i am extroverted.

shocked

The psychologists on the left side of ****? lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Smartguy001(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nope, me I no like introverted babes, dey r usually boring....like seriously undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by askakim(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
80percent introvert n 20percent extrovert

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
RickRichards:

shocked

The psychologists on the left side of ****? lipsrsealed

grin

Dont start what you cannot finish angry

tonguegrin I get jealous when guys say them introverts are homelier (home makers) and more intelligent. So many just prove them right but then so many extroverts can be domesticated and brainy too.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Smartguy001:
Nope, me I no like introverted babes, dey r usually boring....like seriously undecided
You must be one of a kind then. Will you prefer to settle down with an outspoken, social lady than a reserved one?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
askakim:
80percent introvert n 20percent extrovert
Hmmmm Lol
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by askakim(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
The high percent extrovert ladies r so lousy and it makes you not to be focus in life. #myopinion#

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Dont start what you cannot finish angry

tonguegrin I get jealous when guys say them introverts are homelier (home makers) and more intelligent. So many just prove them right but then so many extroverts can be domesticated and brainy too.

Speechless. Look at the highlighted words + plus your previous comment about the psychologist and tell me why I shouldn't fear for my life. cheesy

On a serious note, I personally prefer extroverts. Introverts can be very boring and unpredictable. I just like bubbly ladies who have something upstairs.

So why did you have to see the psychia... sorry psychologist again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by drnairalov: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
What is it about introverted ladies that make men trip for them? Just wondering.

U see

Great listeners. My Ex helped me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want someone to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.

Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My girl scored a freekick against me with Mikel Obi. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks and showing how brilliant at argument they re..cos i hate arguing with women ,u can never beat them

They guide you very well.
Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game. They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would guys want to be with a girl who gets violent, abuses, puts him down, yells at him or with A girl who treats him like a King, will be faithful and treat him with respect all his life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted girl. They can never get violent with kitchen tool it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space.
Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed
. They are good love makers (I can only speak on behalf of my ex). nairalanders they are passionate!! embarassed cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
RickRichards:

Speechless. Look at the highlighted words + plus your previous comment about the psychologist and tell me why I shouldn't fear for my life. cheesy

On a serious note, I personally prefer extroverts. Introverts can be very boring and unpredictably. I just like bubbly ladies who have something upstairs.

So why did you have to see the psychia... sorry psychologist again? cheesy
For the embolden kisskiss

I have quite a handful as friends smiley
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
askakim:
The high percent extrovert ladies r so lousy and it makes you not to be focus in life. #myopinion#
hian sad Thank God is your opinion. smiley
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by honfreeman(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
i am 60% introvert and 40% extrovert... But i like girls that r 80% extrovert and 20% introvert
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Smartguy001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
You must be one of a kind then. Will you prefer to settle down with an outspoken, social lady than a reserved one?

I love outspoken ppl dey r easier to deal with, introverts stock everything inside even wen dey r bitter n jst explode on u one day... cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by firstking01(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nope, i prefer her being moderate just as i am...but if i must chose between the dous, i'd go for extroverts cos they are free beings, but their frugality always end up puting them in trouble cos most times people mistook their frugalities for insult, meanwhile their heart was free when they did what they did.

For the introverts, hmmm....i fear them o cos them get mind die embarassed, them no believe in too much talk, their own na action lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov that's a mouthful shocked shocked But extroverts can be all that too esp the last point! I agree we suck at paying attention tho.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by oldtopics(f): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov:

U see

Great listeners. My Ex helped me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want someone to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
-[ cry

I think i like u. my inbox aint full u knw sad
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
honfreeman:
i am 60% introvert and 40% extrovert... But i like girls that r 80% extrovert and 20% introvert
Is it a case of opposite poles attract each other smiley smiley
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by drnairalov: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
drnairalov that's a mouthful shocked shocked But extroverts can be all that too esp the last point! I agree we suck at paying attention tho.

can change my mind 4 u anywayswink
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
For the embolden kisskiss

I have quite a handful as friends smiley

smiley

Oh, yeah? That's funny. Don't bother. Won't say why - for now. grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov:

can change my mind 4 u anywayswink
awwww kiss
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
RickRichards:

smiley

Oh, yeah? That's funny. Don't bother. Won't say why - for now. grin
gringrin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by halfricanadian(f): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov:

U see

Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My girl scored a freekick against me with Mikel Obi. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks and showing how brilliant at argument they re..cos i hate arguing with women ,u can never beat them

They guide you very well.
Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game. They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would guys want to be with a girl who gets violent, abuses, puts him down, yells at him or with A girl who treats him like a King, will be faithful and treat him with respect all his life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted girl. They can never get violent with kitchen tool it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space.
Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed
. They are good love makers (I can only speak on behalf of my ex). nairalanders they are passionate!! embarassed cry

shocked shocked shocked shocked introverts are abusive o

And most times we are active online

And offline we hide inside our shell cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by drnairalov: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
awwww kiss

grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by 2dice(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
All doss forming Introvert when una marry
Una go see some Dem True Color grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by drnairalov: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked introverts are abusive o

And most times we are active online

And offline we hide inside our shell cheesy

the one i met wasnt
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by xpac01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Calmness is feminine.
As an alpha male I see introverted ladies as beings that need my care and protection.
Their voices also. I am yet to see an introverted lady without that brain melting slow voice.
And try romance with an introverted lady. They are born lovers.
#teamnointrovertnomarrige

4 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by halfricanadian(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov:

the one i met wasnt

Abusive asin insult online

Offline they not
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by drnairalov: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Abusive asin insult online

Offline they not

Oh well, i haven't really taken a note on that.. u re an introvert yea?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by tpiar: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:

who are you asking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick / else / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.