Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? (6734 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by halfricanadian(f): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov:

Oh well, i haven't really taken a note on that.. u re an introvert yea?

Yeah more introvert nd less extrovert infact guess am 2% extrovert bt i appear so extrovert bt if u kno me too well i'm criosly an introvert

I talk too mch so its hard to kno if i'm an introvert

I utilise my 2% extrovert traits well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Smartguy001:

I love outspoken ppl dey r easier to deal with, introverts stock everything inside even wen dey r bitter n jst explode on u one day... cry
Loool quite true tho
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
2dice:
All doss forming Introvert when una marry
Una go see some Dem True Color grin
grin But some of them are very good
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
tpiar:

who are you asking?
what?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by halfricanadian(f): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Smartguy001:
Nope, me I no like introverted babes, dey r usually boring....like seriously undecided

tongue we are not boring
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by halfricanadian(f): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Smartguy001:

I love outspoken ppl dey r easier to deal with, introverts stock everything inside even wen dey r bitter n jst explode on u one day... cry

We are guilty of dat sha embarassed
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah more introvert nd less extrovert infact guess am 2% extrovert bt i appear so extrovert bt if u kno me too well i'm criosly an introvert

This is good. You must be an interesting lady cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by askakim(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
@op.. Are u extrovert and how do your guy cope if your are?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by halfricanadian(f): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
This is good. You must be an interesting lady cheesy

Very very interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by 2dice(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
grin But some of them are very good tho
and some of them are Badder than Baddest grin
Make person see Better wife Marry na hin sure pass
All diss Extro and Intro na English grin
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
2dice:
and some of them are Badder than Baddest grin
Make person see Better wife Marry na hin sure pass
All diss Extro and Intro na English grin
English bawo.grin They are very important.
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
askakim:
@op.. Are u extrovert and how do your guy cope if your are?
He copes just fine
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by drnairalov: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

alryt good to know.stay blessed
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by ipledge10(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
I prefer introvert,because I will always love an extrovert more than she loves me...why? Because I love introvert ladies,and I will always try to change my extrovert...on the long run I might forget that I am the bf,start acting gf...yea I know it's complicated,I don't expect you to understand
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by halfricanadian(f): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
drnairalov:

alryt good to know.stay blessed

Tank u cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
I prefer introvert,because I will always love an extrovert more than she loves me...why? Because I love introvert ladies,and I will always try to change my extrovert...on the long run I might forget that I am the bf,start acting gf...yea I know it's complicated,I don't expect you to understand
embarassedembarassed
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Greatness366(f): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
Am 50:50 any one I prefer at a particular time I display
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by DeTrickster(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
i love an Extrovert. she exhumes confidence and excitement. Mst tyms she knows wat she wnts and is ready to try a new thing or do something spontaneous introverts are ok but extroverts make live so much more fun and interesting.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by sashishalom(f): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
well we ladies that are termed as introverts doesnt mean we cant talk...we can but shy or not knowing exactly how to start or chip in a conversation...BUT in a relationship it can be dfferent,we can open up to our spouse...a lot of we introverts are usually the ones that love and trust more...we pour nd open our hearts nd our mind to love and usually get heart broken...our main problem in relationships is insecurity...we are cool when you really get to know us

5 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by refiner(f): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
am introvert...buh its denying me lot if finx....av gat to do some exchange!....not easy tho!smiley
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Laveda(f): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
Ola what is this? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by ipledge10(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:

Ola what is this? grin
you can't understand. .. grin... wink
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Laveda(f): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
you can't understand. .. grin... wink
How's school and life? wink
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by ipledge10(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:

How's school and life? wink
you know where we stopped. ..am now a farmer...
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Laveda(f): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
you know where we stopped. ..am now a farmer...
Joker! grin
How?when? Why?
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by ipledge10(m): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:

Joker! grin
How?when? Why?
I have 3 fs...my advisor believe i will have talent in farming grin...but I prefer being a welder
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Laveda(f): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2016
ipledge10:
I have 3 fs...my advisor believe i will have talent in farming grin...but I prefer being a welder
Now this is serious grin
Did you exchange your brain for women? undecided
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by ipledge10(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Laveda:

Now this is serious grin
Did you exchange your brain for women? undecided
ouch...I never experit
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by RoyalBlak007: 12:31am On Feb 28, 2016
i prefer...

..extroverted...yu ain't got to "talk too much"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by sexymoma(f): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2016
drnairalov:

U see

Great listeners. My Ex helped me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want someone to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.

Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My girl scored a freekick against me with Mikel Obi. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks and showing how brilliant at argument they re..cos i hate arguing with women ,u can never beat them

They guide you very well.
Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game. They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would guys want to be with a girl who gets violent, abuses, puts him down, yells at him or with A girl who treats him like a King, will be faithful and treat him with respect all his life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted girl. They can never get violent with kitchen tool it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space.
Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed
. They are good love makers (I can only speak on behalf of my ex). nairalanders they are passionate!! embarassed cry
yeye
Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Smartguy001(m): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Speechless3:
You must be one of a kind then. Will you prefer to settle down with an outspoken, social lady than a reserved one?

Yea 100% ...is easier to cope, d journey is a long one so I wudn't like it to be a boring one u know wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? by Smartguy001(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue we are not boring

Says who? If we meet now u go jst all of a sudden turn mute, na because na social media u dey form boss nah, I have gone out wit introverted babes twice nofin 2 write home abt, and una dey stingy wit una puna ehn grin

Anyways u guys have ur good side shaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) / I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / See How A Guy Was Saved From Being Used For Yahoo Plus By A Girl He Slept With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.