Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not (690 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by pythonkid(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hi nairalanders, my girl friend broke up with me some fews days ago, but there's this friend of mine that we've been together now for 4 years, she always comes to my house when ever I need her help e.g clothes washing, housekeeping, cooking and stuffs like that.. She normally does all this for me while we were both in school, she doesn't make friends and she's an introvert.. I'm in love with this girl but I don't know how to go about it.. I need help please
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Wealthy15(f): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
coolYou don dey love this girl since even when you get babe,so you nor love your babe and you still dey with am,now she don clear way for you carry go,abi which help you need again,make person come help you talk to her,and what makes you feel she doesn't have a guys?Because she has been helping you in most cases,anyway try your hmmmmmm luck coolYou don dey love this girl since even when you get babe,so you nor love your babe and you still dey with am,now she don clear way for you carry go,abi which help you need again,make person come help you talk to her,and what makes you feel she doesn't have a guys?Because she has been helping you in most cases,anyway try your hmmmmmm luck
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
How did u woo ur ex gf, follow that same procedure
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Lovetinz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
You actually had 2 girlfriends.

Are you sure you don't want your old girlfriend back?
You already have a replacement.
If so, you don't need to do anything. Just nurture your friendship to loveship.
Ask her out...? To where?

Most guys problem is asking her 'In'.
and your girl is already In.
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by emerged01(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ask her out! Delay is dangerous
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Smartguy001(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
I 4 jst bash u but I dey good mood dis evening, na introvert dey easy pass nah but relationship wit dem dey dey boring sha don't say I didn't warn u, bin down dat road b4 bro. undecided so so boring
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nizox(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oya na[b][/b]
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Sexxkillz: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Few days after the end of a relationship is never the best time to jump into a new one. It's not as if you are in love with this friend of yours. You just think getting into her pants would be easier than waiting until another girl comes along. In any case, your motives are undefined at this point.

Calm down and re-evaluate yourself, your needs and your wants. . . That's what people who get out of relationships should do. You'll most likely use this friend of yours as a rebound, and you'll leave her once another girl comes into the fray.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by pythonkid(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Few days after the end of a relationship is never the best time to jump into a new one. It's not as if you are in love with this friend of yours. You just think getting into her pants would be easier than waiting until another girl comes along. In any case, your motives are undefined at this point.

Calm down and re-evaluate yourself, your needs and your wants. . . That's what people who get out of relationships should do. You'll most likely use this friend of yours as a rebound, and you'll leave her once another girl comes into the fray.

You're getting it wrong in terms of the pant thing, she has a boyfriend and I understand that she doesn't want sex before marriage so i have no intention of asking her anything about sex for now @ least.. I just want he to be my wife! .. She's a one of a kind. Intelligent, loyal, disciplined, seriously I've not seen these personalities in any woman before in my entire life.. I just don't know if it will be a bad idea to ask her out
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by nanauju(f): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
So it's after u broke up with ur gf that u noticed dis one abi undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Translate To English? See Love Letter Officer Security Wrote To A Sec / Underwear Things. / Where Are the Spoiled Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.