Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not (7382 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / How Long Does It Take A Girl To Reply A Boy Who Ask Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by pythonkid(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hi nairalanders, my girl friend broke up with me some fews days ago, but there's this friend of mine that we've been together now for 4 years, she always comes to my house when ever I need her help e.g clothes washing, housekeeping, cooking and stuffs like that.. She normally does all this for me while we were both in school, she doesn't make friends and she's an introvert.. I'm in love with this girl but I don't know how to go about it.. I need help please
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by divinehand2003(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
I am confused about your case. You had an ex-girlfriend before now and you asked her out, right? So why can't you ask this new one out the same way you did with your ex? Or is there something wrong somewhere? Have you lost your man-hood?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by blayde(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
No woman washes and cooks for a man for no reason.Just break it to her bro.Tell her U love her or U want us to cook up some special way of doing so?
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by halfricanadian(f): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
Simply

Send her a break up text message

If she is like "we not dating nau"

You now answer her that exactly!!!!!!!

We need to start dating grin

4 Likes

Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by pharmagba: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just broke up for few days and ready to upgrade your side chick of 4yrs to the main chick.
Bro I dough my hat for you.
Anyway to your question you don't even need to ask her out ( when she has already asked herself in by all what you said she has been doing for you) your side chick had been doing all that needs to be done for the past 4yrs! Ok you want to formalise things, please go ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just tell am say na where person dey work person dey chop. Tell her say as she dey do ur washiing, u sef wan dey wash her pusssy so the love go balance. I'm sure she will understand.

1 Like

Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
pharmagba:
Just broke up for few days and ready to upgrade your side chick of 4yrs to the main chick.
Bro I dough my hat for you.
Anyway to your question you don't even need to ask her out ( when she has already asked herself in by all what you said she has been doing for you) your side chick had been doing all that needs to be done for the past 4yrs! Ok you want to formalise things, please go ahead.
Lmao @ the bolded cheesy
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Though I'm not a relationship expert but lemme try if I can help sha cheesy

OP, you need not woo her... Mind you, no be every girl person dey woo cheesy .. It's circumstance that warrants whether you should woo a lady or not

Henceforth, you need to start acting like you have started dating
.. For example, when you call her on the phone, give her a shocker of her life, you can be like "hello. Sweet heart", how are you today? Just felt like I should hear your voice.. I can bet my nairaland username that she will be filled with joy and will be shocked to hear you call her sweetheart

However, you also need to start doing what you have not been doing before

I hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Though I'm not a relationship expert but lemme try if I can help sha cheesy

OP, you need not woo her... Mind you, no be every girl person dey woo cheesy .. It's circumstance that warrants whether you should woo a lady or not

.. For example, when you call her on the phone, you can be like "hello. Sweet heart", how are you today? Just felt like I should hear your voice.. However, you also need to start doing what you have not been doing before

I hope this helps

[/i]
I hail thee ooo. smiley
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
adepeter26:
I hail thee ooo. smiley
Egbon, abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Simply

Even without viewing ya wall, you should be Sickstars.

*modified*
My guess was right
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by pythonkid(m): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
blayde:
No woman washes and cooks for a man for no reason.Just break it to her bro.Tell her U love her or U want us to cook up some special way of doing so?
yes kinda grin
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Simply

i consider dis as a pick up line, and d best i have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by pythonkid(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
blayde:
or U want us to cook up some special way of doing so?
Yes kinda bro
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by yaqq: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Simply

see sense! u get badt scope oooh! if u be man eh? ladies 4. hear am
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy
Thumbs

But you say u no be xpert na wink

How u come take sabi this nice analysis cool
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
adepeter26:

Thumbs

But you say u no be xpert na wink

How u come take sabi this nice analysis cool
I just dey learn small small ni bro cool
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by refiner(f): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
hnmm....op ask her out!*full stop*undecided
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Lsofdk(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
[s]Though I'm not a relationship expert but lemme try if I can help sha[/s] cheesy

.. For example, when you call her on the phone, you can be like "hello. Sweet heart", how are you today? Just felt like I should hear your voice.. However, you also need to start doing what you have not been doing before

I hope this helps

[/i]
when you see a badt nigga you wee know
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Lsofdk:

when you see a badt nigga you wee know
Hahahaha cheesy Baba wetin make u think so? cheesy
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Lsofdk(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy Baba wetin make u think so? cheesy
na my instinct reveal am to me
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:
hnmm....op ask her out!*full stop*undecided
He doesn't need to ask her out
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Lsofdk:

na my instinct reveal am to me
No be say I sabi woo ladies like that.. In fact, I no get the mind sef cool
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Lsofdk(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
I sabi woo ladies like that.. In fact, I no get the mind sef cool
you sef don use your mouth talk am
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by halfricanadian(f): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2016
adepeter26:

Even without viewing ya wall, you should be Sickstars.

*modified*
My guess was right
cheesy i reincernated ni o
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by halfricanadian(f): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Ighoga898:

i consider dis as a pick up line, and d best i have ever seen

grin tank yhu
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by halfricanadian(f): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2016
yaqq:
see sense! u get badt scope oooh! if u be man eh? ladies 4. hear am

grin i lecture guys too o
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by firstking01(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2016
pythonkid:

Yes kinda bro
my friend, stop wallowing away time and assume the position of a boyfriend in her life...most girls don't really need wooing like one niggre above me saidundecided
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy i reincernated ni o
But hope with a different mood now. Not been moody & sad. Good reincarnation
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by sayyid(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Simply
dis got me laughing seriously
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin tank yhu
u re welcome.. Hope it works on my next target
Re: Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not by halfricanadian(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
adepeter26:

But hope with a different mood now. Not been moody & sad. Good reincarnation

Yeah tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Results!!!! Voting Done Today!!!! / A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook / I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.