Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady (7381 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty” – Nigerian Lady / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Pablo25: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2020
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Daberechi took to social media to brag about her beauty, while stating the type of man she would never settle down with.

According to Daberechi who took to Facebook, said her beauty is not the type for broke men.

She caused a stir with her pictures which some described as beautiful but turned many off with her caption which many see as being condescending.

The lady wrote:

“I can never marry a broke man

With this my beauty.”

Her post has attracted heavy bashing online especially from men who mocked her that beauty fades and a pretty face alone can not build a good home.

Source: https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/10/i-can-never-marry-broke-man-with-this.html

1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Fcwilly: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2020
Better marry your father

11 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by osamz007: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2020
FOOL

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by uniqueboi1(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2020
grin cheesy
Her choice

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by SocialJustice: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2020
Mgbeke feeling funky.

14 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by dukeprince50: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2020
alika
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2020
The only problem I have with this kind of lady is her sense of entitlement and laziness.Its normal to wish for a rich spouse but why will you as a non- disabled person not do anything to add value to your own life and the society at large except bleaching and posing for pictures on the internet?
I have come to the conclusion that she is just another attention-seeking personality on the net.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by ProphetofOdin: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Lolzzzz. No hard feelings and no man should also marry a liability and entitled lady no matter how pretty she looks.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by WonderManly(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2020
As i was praying on what you said... I'm seeing you that, you remain SINGLE.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Robertgreene1(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2020
interesting... typical igbo girl...all they dream about is js how to marry a rich man... finish...gold digging hoes...but I blame igbo guys Sha...we re d ones spoiling our girls silly wit money nd excessive attention...a typical hausa guy no even get d time or money to b spoiling his girl..na only beatings nd forced sex d girl go dey chop 4 him hand...a typical Yoruba guy is Js too stingy nd generally boring to b spoiling his girl...but trust we igbo guys...once we hammer small money..d next thing on our mind is js how 2 start impressing nd spoiling our girls esp those ones that looked down on us wen we wr broke... excessive attention kwanu?...a typical igbo guy calls his babe twice a day...u will only b hearing stuffs like.."nne av u eaten?...what do u want 2 eat kwanu?...oya sendia ru mu account number gi.."...now all our girls don spoil finish...jumping from one rich dick to another...SMH
argue wit ur village people...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Joshmodest(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2020
The word beauty is the most abused word ...
Not all beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder , cos some beholders are actually blind men walking motivational speakers can never tell them this fact !!
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2020
MAY YOUR HEART DESIRES COME TRUE.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by showafrica(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2020
But brokeness is relative.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by STARGREEN(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2020
When the brain is empty...becomes her asset

1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Small080(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2020
I don't blame her.... Who want to suffer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Uzomacharles: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Be ready for ritual
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by codedguy1(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2020
Unbroke guys will dance galala on this ones puna and before she knows it she will be 50 looking for any guy, even a broke yahoo yahoo guy to.marry.

angry
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Bluish44(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting... typical igbo girl...all they dream about is js how to marry a rich man finish...gold digging hoes...but I blame igbo guys Sha..we re d ones spoiling our girls wit money nd excessive attention...a typical hausa guy no even get d time or money to b spoiling his girl..na only beatings nd forced sex d girl go dey chop 4 him hand...a typical Yoruba guy is Js too stingy nd generally boring to b spoiling his girl...but trust we igbo guys...once we hammer small money..d next thing on our mind is how 2 start impressing nd spoiling our girls esp those ones that looked down on us wen we wr broke... attention kwanu?...a typical igbo guy calls his babe twice a day...u will only b hearing stuffs like.."nne av u eaten?...what do u want 2 eat kwanu?...oya sendiaramu account number gi.."...now all our girls don spoil finish...jumping from one rich dick to another...SMH
argue wit ur village people...
it seems you are broke and envious guy

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Freestainworld(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
her point is clear, if you have any broken part on your body eg broken leg, broken hand, and broken gbola, she won't marry you

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by pozehnani(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
See ehn.. the way you guys react when the word broke is mentioned kinda makes it look like youre actually broke. No offence meant here but that's what it seems.

Every one has the right to what they want and are free to express it anyhow they wish. so, I wonder why the attack and unnecessary reactions here and there. Simply wish her what she wishes herself or take a walk.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by shantti(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:
See ehn.. the way you guys react when the word broke is mentioned kinda makes it look like youre actually broke. No offence meant here but that's what it seems.

Every one has the right to what they want and are free to express it anyhow they wish. so, I wonder why the attack and unnecessary reactions here and there. Simply wish her what she wishes herself or take a walk.

As a girl, you should be able to afford that lifestyle or standard you set for men who you would like to mingle with. If u want a man that has a car, you yourself should be able to afford it. If you want a man that owns houses, you yourself should be able to afford it. Many broke girls really detest broke guys as if they themself can afford affluence. Men will stop being dramatic towards the issue of brokeness raised by a lady when and only when such a lady can afford that affluence she hopes to parasitically get from a man. Broke ladies should stop all this their myopic misguided entitlement bullshit and start setting goals for themselves.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by pozehnani(f): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2020
shantti:

As a girl, you should be able to afford that lifestyle or standard you set for men who you would like to mingle with. If u want a man that has a car, you yourself should be able to afford it. If you want a man that owns houses, you yourself should be able to afford it. Many broke girls really detest broke guys as if they themself can afford affluence. Men will stop being dramatic towards the issue of brokeness raised by a lady when and only when such a lady can afford that affluence she hopes to parasitically get from a man. Broke ladies should stop all this their myopic misguided entitlement bullshit and start setting goals for themselves.

Lol... Very funny.

It is well.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by paul100(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
shantti:

The girl must not be on the same level with the guy but at least she should be hard working and ambitious.If a girl say she can not marry a guy without a car,she should be asked if she can buy a keke.If she need a guy using iphone 11,can she buy with her own money iphone 6.
Every body want the best,just the way a guy that want a broke girl also a girl does not want a broke guy but the problem here is most girls depend on a guy too much.I was talking to a girl and I ask what was her CGPA and she said she was on 2.something and she does not care because she is pretty and she will see a handsome rich guy.Why that mindset? though there are still some hardworking ladies out there.
Pozehnani

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Fahdiga(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
she has already booked space at Shiloh 2030
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by bmdthemix: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by pozehnani(f): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
paul100:

The girl must not be on the same level with the guy but at least she should be hard working and ambitious.If a girl say she can not marry a guy without a car,she should be asked if she can buy a keke.If she need a guy using iphone 11,can she buy with her own money iphone 6.
Every body want the best,just the way a guy that want a broke girl also a girl does not want a broke guy but the problem here is most girls depend on a guy too much.I was talking to a girl and I ask what was her CGPA and she said she was on 2.something and she does not care because she is pretty and she will see a handsome rich guy.Why that mindset? though there are still some hardworking ladies out there.
Pozehnani

That mind.set is prolly borne out of the way men have been treating her or what they've made her believe regardless of her academic prowess. Not everyone has that mind.set though.

See... Every one is different. So I can't really speak for them.
Now,

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by tobechi74: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Low mindset
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by CHoccolaTE: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
See broke guys on this thread suffering high blood pressure ontop her post cheesy

You people should not hustle and make money, be there vexing for women that reject poverty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Raeheemwayne: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
A lady who knows what she brings to the table, is never afraid of eating alone.
On behalf of R.M.A.N ( Rich Men Association of Nigeria ) we reject this beauty without brain.
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by mytime24(f): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ritualist com to my mind

Sis b careful cheesy
Re: I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na Igbo girl, that's how they all think/behave.
Igbo girls are programmed by their traditions to see their liability selves as assets. An average ibo girl is a poverished bleaching hoe that goes about measuring different men's wealth instead of working to earn hers. As a hustling simp, if you fall into her trap you are gone.
Pablo25:
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Daberechi took to social media to brag about her beauty, while stating the type of man she would never settle down with.

According to Daberechi who took to Facebook, said her beauty is not the type for broke men.

She caused a stir with her pictures which some described as beautiful but turned many off with her caption which many see as being condescending.

The lady wrote:

“I can never marry a broke man

With this my beauty.”

Her post has attracted heavy bashing online especially from men who mocked her that beauty fades and a pretty face alone can not build a good home.

Source: https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/10/i-can-never-marry-broke-man-with-this.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook / Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl / Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.