Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? (847 Views)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by ReabridCharles(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2016
My fellow Nls. I really want to know, must you be in love with a girl first before you start a relationship?

I am of the opinion that two persons don't have to be in love before they start a relationship. They could start the relationship from been friends and then together make something work.

Girls of this days always want to first hear I love you before they try anything out but then, dis on the other part makes the guy want to lie to her.

There's this girl I really care about and like so much, I want us to try make tinz work but she insist I must first be in love with her.
What if I had lied to her that I love her and just had ma way with her?

So ma people, please help me, must you love a girl before you two can work something out?
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Can two people work together if they don't agree?

That agreement is the love that is dual between them
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by halfricanadian(f): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2016
Make her your friend first please then your bestfriend

Always date your female bestfriend

It will make the relationship work
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by espn(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Make her your friend first please then your bestfriend

Always date your female bestfriend

It will make the relationship work
true but sometimes when you move from the friendship to relationship status..things might change.
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by halfricanadian(f): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2016
espn:
true but sometimes when you move from the friendship to relationship status..things might change.

It depends on you and also on her
Some are better friends than lover

It depends on the manner and way you kick start your relationship ok?
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by ReabridCharles(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

It depends on you and also on her
Some are better friends than lover

It depends on the manner and way you kick start your relationship ok?

My dear, it's always doesn't work that way. I dated my bestfriend and things totally changed.
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by halfricanadian(f): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2016
ReabridCharles:

My dear, it's always doesn't work that way. I dated my bestfriend and things totally changed.

Discuss the change with mr please grin
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by obyrich(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2016
ReabridCharles:
My fellow Nls. I really want to know, must you be in love with a girl first before you start a relationship?

I am of the opinion that two persons don't have to be in love before they start a relationship. They could start the relationship from been friends and then together make something work.

Girls of this days always want to first hear I love you before they try anything out but then, dis on the other part makes the guy want to lie to her. What does she mean by you must be in love before anything?

There's this girl I really care about and like so much, I want us to try make tinz work but she insist I must first be in love with her.
What if I had lied to her that I love her and just had ma way with her?

So ma people, please help me, must you love a girl before you two can work something out?
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by ReabridCharles(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Discuss the change with mr please grin

As a friend, I knew her to be easy going but when we started dating, her jealousy knew no bound, her insecurity I couldn't explain
Re: Must You Love A Girl Before You Start A Relationship??? by halfricanadian(f): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
ReabridCharles:

As a friend, I knew her to be easy going but when we started dating, her jealousy knew no bound, her insecurity I couldn't explain

Aint wrong for a girl to b jealous means she really really loves you
As a bestfrnd she cant b jealous cos her feelings towards you isnt deep den bt now its deep

Insecurities happens to girls that have been hurt severelly in d past

Oda guys prolly myt av made her feel she wasnt good enough embarassed
U gotto understand ur gf for crying out loud u talking like she is a close stranger to you undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Category Of Girl Can A Fineboy But Broke Date? / A MUST READ: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / 12 Reasons Not To Marry Or Have Anything To Do With An Ex Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.