Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (26580 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by ironlady94: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
The annual celebration of love is here again! The season of red and white is one of the anticipated commemorations of love for those in relationships. However, based on a research by Nigeria Online Business, this year’s celebration will spring up many surprises.

It shall come to pass that on that day, that the drama shall be unlimited. To prevent awkward surprises, we have compiled a list of guys you will see this during this festival of love. We all know Valentine for most guys mean spending money but the economy has not been smiling. So here are 10 ways guys will likely act come February 14th.

1. Those who are preparing for it

Based on our research, these people are planning to give bae a treat she won’t forget in a hurry. Whether there’s recession or not, Buhari or Goodluck, APC or PDP, their girlfriends can be assured that they won’t be disappointed. Expensive gifts, exotic dates, vacation and many more are some of the plans this category of guys have in store.

2. Those with problems

By now, these set of guys are already lamenting that things are not going as expected. If they’ve been saying it before, they will emphasize it again and again so their girlfriends won’t even have any hope. It’s either there’s a problem at work or someone owing them money absconded etc There must just be a good excuse. If your guy complains of this, dear sister, just go and pray. God is your consolation in this trying period. cheesy

3. Those who will celebrate it in church

As we all know, 2018 Ash Wednesday coincides with the Valentine celebration. If your boyfriend is pious, just forget any date or gift. Spirit mode activated! If he’s not fasting, he could also invite you over to his church because his pastor told him to be in church for a Valentine day’s program. All na format! He has decided to love God due to condition. grin

4. Those who looking forward to the matches
Where are the football fans? Many guys are already jubilating because of the Barca vs. PSG match. The excitement is real! Whether they have money or not, there’s nothing like Valentine to them. Aside the fact that the match is a must-watch, you do the maths. Viewing centre is N200 while date is N10, 000 or more depending on their girlfriend’s taste. The difference is clear. Guys be like “baby, prove your love to me by watching this match.” wink

5. Those who will fall sick

Those who are thinking the most and are frustrated with the coming celebration are those who have a girlfriend that is more than their pocket. This measure may look extreme but how man go do? They are already thinking of falling sick and which type of sickness is the best excuse. They will be wondering the one their girlfriend will believe the most. If you’re that girlfriend, by the time they are done with the arrangement, you may end up spending your money on them out of concern. Sense will not kill guys! grin

6. Those who will travel

Well, some guys can’t really man up and tell their girlfriends that there is no show. The drama can be too much. To avoid this, they will play along and promise heaven and earth. On the D-Day, they would send bae a message that they received an emergency call to travel. The only travel they will really do is to go and spend the day at one of their hommies’ place. Haha, we understand; someone cannot come and kill himself. grin

7. Those who will be MIA

Very wise guys! They will make mouth watering promises and may even tell their girlfriends to bring her friends because that day will be mad fun. You wish! On valentine’s day, they will start giving excuses like long traffic, flat tire, flat battery – you just name it! Don’t be shocked! All the calamities that supposedly occur that day will return to normalcy the next day. But that Feb 14th? They will be MIA- Missing in Action. cheesy

8. Those who are blunt

These guys are the real MVPs. They’re brave. There’s no time for all the tricks other guys are preparing. They would just tell their girlfriends straight up that there will be nothing like Valentine. They be like, “forget all those telemundo, let’s do Nigerian love” or “this year is bad timing; we will do it specially next year” etc. We at Nigeria Online Business are amazed at how these guys do this. shocked One thing we discovered though is that...

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/valentine-10-categories-of-guys-you.html

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'm in the category 3. I love ladies but I love God more, don't wanna go to hell fire. grin

18 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by juwonloo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Team #brokeassni**a n single from January to December undecided

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by pocohantas(f): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why is the emphasis on val always/most times to men?
Woman no dey do val for man ni?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by coolestofall(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Why is the emphasis on val always on men?
Thnk God I found a gal who thinks different. Babe xup, do u mind taking me out 4 val?

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Splinz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:
Why is the emphasis on val always on men?

You don do am before?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Splinz:

You don do am before?

Though I don't place emphasis on all these days, there is nothing I haven't done for love. Minus giving my kidney... grin

coolestofall:

Thnk God I found a gal who thinks different. Babe xup, do u mind taking me out 4 val?

I mind.
I'll have lots of explanation to do if I am seen with you.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Splinz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Though I don't place emphasis on all these days, there is nothing I haven't done for love. Minus giving my kidney... grin

Hmm. One would think that our own Poco is not a lover.

But surprisingly, she's planning next on giving her kidney for love.

Wow... what a great lover!
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by samtinx(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin Team number 4,nothing can be compared to PSG vs Real Madrid.................love continue everyday next Wednesday won't make a difference

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Team number 6 man can not kill himself lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Splinz:

Hmm. One would think that our own Poco is not a lover.
But surprisingly, she's planning next on giving her kidney for love.
Wow... what a great lover!

Mistaken identity.
For the right man, I will always, always...be the right woman smiley.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Team blunt

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by zicoraads: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Mistaken identity.
For the right man, I will always, always...be the right woman smiley.
See where she is. Been looking for her all over the forum angry
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:

See where she is. Been looking for her all over the forum angry

Anything for me? angry
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by zicoraads: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Anything for me? angry
Why did you shed your other skin and abandoned 'home'? sad
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Splinz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Mistaken identity. For the right man, I will always, always...be the right woman smiley.
My bad.
Never heard you sounds this sweet.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by CaptainStephen(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Team no time, anything can happen between now and the 14th or I might be some where sipping my favorite fanta and cursing bakayoko.

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by orijintv(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Shiiiitttt

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Habiodunz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
11: Those that have sense and are jejely going to watch PSG vs Madrid Match undecided

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by drips8(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
No 4 gang
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by wristbangle: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
coolestofall:

cheesy

Goodluck as you go on a date with that stench feminist cool
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
B
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by phetto(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
You forgot us

9 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Galaticos444: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Moye101:
I av 200 % fixed games 4free,no need to pay after win.lazy scammer
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Amosjaj(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by AiiVee(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
and those who Feb 14 doesn't mean anything to...

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by bettercreature(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am sick already not an excuse
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Galaticos444: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Does luv start and ends on val day?slay queens looking 4who to scam
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Dafreeguy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
From Ash wednesday tinz to liverpool vs porto.. Even sef, d girlfrnd I have isn't a romantic one. She won't even bother
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Greystone: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin
I’m not missing BArca vs PSG

Babe, sorry in advance...

phetto:
You forgot us
LoL
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by AreaFada2: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
And those who will break up before or during valentine. Any little fiam, they will just pick quarrel. All na tactics jor. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.