Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze (36576 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Frankiss44(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
tellwisdom:
He is foolish. This gurl has been suffering and carrying bread under the sun for years and God finally blessed him and u say make I no celebrate the work of God??....Op u re foolish with the Oap angry

Lolz.. Omo you DEY vex gan

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Missmossy(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol grin

He should be also be celebrated, why don't you start by celebrating him Mr.Freeze?? undecided

After all you ain't poor rather than making noise,take the first step.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is not communism, you don't get to decide for me who to route for.

#TeamJummie FTW

So up yours buddy.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
francizy:

Your head/brain too make sense!

Lolz bros Nah common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by birmingham04: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
First tell our communications companies to first celebrate our brilliants students before celebrating our musicians including you. Leave Olajumoke alone. Olajumoke story is similar to Esther stories in the holy Bible from maid to wife of King. Na jealous na dey worry you. If it is musicians that got this opportunity you will not say anything you will believe that they merit it.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
we dont give a sheeet! about any one else unless they are ugly bread selling ignorant illiterates models, so carry your nansense dey go! we dont care! grin

and 170 million gullible, ignorant and illiterate nigerians will say you are hating or jealous, wellcome to nigeria were mediocrity rules grin buhari included
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by HonabFaj(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Take the step Freeze,it can start from you.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by stubbornman(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
iamjayboss:

Yesterday, OAP Freeze of Cool FM Lagos took to his Instagram page to share a photo of Olajumoke the bread seller turned model, Mr. Ayodele Daniel Dada the first Nigerian to finish university with a perfect CGPA of 5.0 and another hawker who was snapped in traffic by Ciara who is in Lagos for Darey-Art Alade's Love Like a Movie3.

According to him, Mr Dada should be celebrated first and I agree with him on this one.

We in this country always talk about education and now that one has attained that height, is it not time we give him all the support he needs?

Let me not pour out my anger here, Read from Mr Freeze below....

POVERTY MENTALITY'

When are Nigerians going to celebrate real achievements?

On the left is Mr. Ayodele Daniel Dada the first Nigerian to finish university with a perfect CGPA of 5.0 and on the left is Mrs. Olajumoke Orisaguna a 'former' bread seller.
Before Ayodele, no one had 'EVER' finished with a perfect CGPA in UNILAG!!! Since it was established in 1962, he made history by becoming the first to achieve such a commendable feat!

Now, so many questions come to mind. How come my dear friend Kunbi of 'April with Kunbi' hasn't styled him or recommended him for styling? How come CNN hasn't done a story on him? How come his life isn't documented on blogs daily? How come he isn't a brand ambassador for any product?
The questions are ceaseless.

Ciara put up a post of an equally beautiful traffic hawker selling some type of fruit yesterday and she was described, in Ciara's own words as 'beautiful and talented'. If these two 'hawker beauties' were discovered less than 2 months apart, it means that beautiful girls that hawk commodities aren't in short supply in Lagos.

While people who finish with with a 5.0 CGPA are almost non existent! It took 54 years to produce the first one!

While Olajumoke and this other lady are rough stones that could be polished to achieve a lustrous shine, Ayodele is a true jewel, a rare yellow diamond in its truest and purest form.

Let's not let our 'poverty mentality', that makes things of lesser importance seem valuable, cloud our judgement. I have no objection to polishing stones to bring out their shine, but please let's not do it at the expense of gems of inestimable value!

The outcome of our future depends largely on 'what' or 'whom' we invest in. If Japan, Switzerland or America invested their time and money in pretty bread sellers, we won't have the brains behind their automotive, aeronautic, horological or financial achievements today.

I'm not saying we shouldn't celebrate Olajumoke o! Before people call me a hater but like hell we must celebrate Ayodele first! Just my thought on a Saturday evening~FRZ

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/we-must-celebrate-ayodele-before.html
people are just silly ...you wan force us to celebrate another person??
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Prdo: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Leave Oajumoke alone and stop comparing her with a student with 5.0 CGPA. Even football players can earn one year salary of a professor in a single match. This comparison is uncalled for and it is borne out of envy or “etanu/etanoic acid”. I am not a fan of a model, who is promoting nudity, but this comparison has no basis.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
I think this is nonsense... So because someone was a bread hawker and obtained mercy to stardom simply puts her in a position where she should be less celebrated than someone who bagged 5.0 ? Bullshiiiit !!!

I can celebrate whoever I like and you are not to dictate who I should celebrate.. In fact, I can decide to celebrate a vulcanizer than a first class graduate.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Empredboy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Freeze got it wrong. In as much as I love education, we must be careful about what we say.
During my time in oau in early 2000 the best graduating student (hamed Shittu) we a CGP of 4.97, and a record breaker in law who was the first law student to graduate with 1st class were celebrated. But my questions are
1. Where are these 1st class efficos now in the business world?
2.what have they contributed to make the world a better place e. g bill gate was not a 1st class material but he gave the world what to celebrate Microsoft. Dangote too is there and the list goes on.
3. Freeze should understand that what we learn in school is different from what we get in the business world. Olajumoke may have gotten the natural stuff needed to be a good model which those in the modelling field see a good tools in their field compare to a theater art graduate who acquired the certificate genuinely but doesn't have the skills. Who between the two would he had gone for?

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by spiralwedge(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Olodo, wailing wailer.

Why didn't he invite Ayodele to his radio show for a start and probably give half his salary to him for one year... Others will follow.

TY gave her all for Olajumoke to be where she is today. She gave her time, money, personnel and other resources. She made her a charitable project that, according to her, made her fulfilled. Well, that's a whole lot of difference.

The point is that difference can be made by the action of one person (and not by ranting or wailing).

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by spiralwedge(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
OAP Freeze should have asked why he himself is being celebrated more than Ayodele?

I am going to that his Instalgram to blast him. grin

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by lolu20: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
it is all about the money.who cares
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by danot1030: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
I despises enemies of progress that wouldn't do but sit somewhere to criticise and castigate those that are doing something. People like OAP are nothing but noise maker, someone packaged and promoted Jumoke to become a celebrity, if he ever think that Ayodele should be celebrated he should package and promote him for celebration.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Smooyis(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
He needs to be celebrated by all and sundry. Congrats
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by 123abiola: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why not play your own role and and let God have His own way.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by DanielPop(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
OAP Freeze, spare the effort and ink on Olajumoke. Her call has been picked fullstop. Instead, use the effort and the ink to write your business proposal. Abi u nor wan own your own radio station? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
i dont know where to start from.......this guy is just a hater......simple and short....the whole Nigeria heard of Olajumoke before Ayodele and they started celebrating her....so i dont understand....should dey put Olajumoke aside and start celebrating Ayodele........

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Kirinwa: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
People are wicked, very very wicked. This is a girl that has been hustling under the sun and finally God heard her tears and decided to bless her. Na so some Ozwors suddenly started hating on her. Shior!
Bomb dey una head so?

If Dada should be celebrated which is good. Why mention Olajumoke name join?
Did Olajumoke in any way prevent his being recognized.

Why una wan put sand for Olajumoke garri fah?
Una dey mad gahn.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by CioAngels(f): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
OAP freeze, you have used your position to help the poor, on etisalat belt phone-in programme by asking the children what they wanted and you gave out money to them for jamb forms, school fees, telephones and others i cannot remember. What if you had decided to do otherwise? Freeze, i thank you for your good heart. I do agree with you on your previous post that olajumoke should not be abandoned after using her to rack millions. Like you said, i also feel they should let her into a trade that will sustain her after this hypocritical paparazzi . As for ayodele, i pray His grace will be on him for sane corporate organisation to call him for good job.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by OpinionCounts(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Are u saying if Olajumoke was not celebrated then you would be ok with Ayodele not being celebrated? They both deserve to be celebrated so if no one has celebrated Ayo, it does not mean Ola should not be celebrated. After all the world is a beautiful place when we celebrate our diversities. Remember it is not the government that is celebrating Ola and leaving out Ayo(then it would have been an issue and ur complain would have been valid), it is a woman in show biz that spoted a gem and packaged her so well for show biz so intellectuals like Ayo especially u that has been touched so much can also package Ayo. smiley

3 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by asede(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is Olajumoke's time, please allow the poor girl to enjoy her life, when you get 5.0 GPA in a University, then you should make inventions or write books that can help Nigerians, Africans to improve our society.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Kezzy24(f): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Easy for Freeze to criticise,why don't he become a Ty Bello for Ayodele Dada,rather than sitting on his high horse on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by kenconsult: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lacomus:
every one is trying to sound intelligent on this thread , I really love the Op approach but have it at the back of ur mind that every one has a different role to play.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by 3kay945(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't know what the noise about this bread seller... .. She can't even stand our ex Corper in sexy physic and model like stuff cool
Some peeps now use this olajumoke as a prayer point

Other countries are celebrating brain, we are here rejoicing over bread seller... OK, make una ride on lipsrsealed
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by mumu9gerian: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
The world recognizes and pays more for talent than education. I wonder hw many professors are as widely know as sports stars who are excelling in their field.
It's just the way things are.

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Sayelabola(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
I think Mr Freeze I an Anti-feminist.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by vivavik(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
God does not call the qualified, HE qualifies the called. One thing I know for certain, the ways of the Lord is not the ways of man. It remains a mystery till date. I tap into her/their anointing. Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by 3kay945(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
asede:
This is Olajumoke's time, please allow the poor girl to enjoy her life, when you get 5.0 GPA in a University, then you should make inventions or write books that can help Nigerians, Africans to improve our society.

Can you listen to yourself, undecided
Why can't you give the dude half of this jumoke noise and see how he flies. You think it's easy to score that grade

Are you a graduate self?
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by omookereoloogun: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
angry[color=#006600][/color] if this idiot were to be God , walahi, rain no go fall.
who know u self,wetin be ur own self,hw many life av u touch?
Your own na to dey criticise .
Indigene of critism joor go and sit down. Baga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teddy-A And Bambam All Loved Up In New Photos For A Media Tour In Abuja / I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / Photos Of P'square's 35th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.