Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze (36574 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by JuanDeDios: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Tired of all this people shouting this must be done , that must be done..

Why not let the celebration start with your own act first. Call the guy for an interview, connect him with a brand you know and other good ways..

You dey mind them? Obviously America developed because they had no no models and Michael Jacksons.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
emperorgoke:
God doesn't work with qualification, that's favour, getting what you don't deserve.... I always pray to have it..........Most merciful God! Show me favour before the end of this year, Amen

this is exactly why Nigeria is in the shiit hole that she is in today..... where elected officials go to pray for the country instead of doing what they are supposed to do......
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by kechywillz(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
i dont open threads that has olajumoke on it,its beginning to piss me off. The media has over hyped her
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
iamjayboss:

where is the person, give us more prove to write about the person
Dr E Ibe of FUTO graduated with cgpa of 5.0 in chemical. Engineering from univ of toronto canada
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
A girl that is completely (almost) naked in the name of BEAUTY pageant will win MISS Dash and be rewarded with a car and millions of naira (brand ambassadors and endorsement inclusive) but a student who might have broken academic records like Daniel might not get any attention from people. Yet we keep lamenting poor performances in external exams like WAEC, NECO, UTME. Last month, FUTMINNA expelled over 460 students for under performing. This month again, University of Ibadan rusticated 74 students for same reason. Why won't this occur when BEAUTY is glamorised and lionised and BRAIN is sent to the DRAIN.
We Must Celebrate
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by adahgold(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
who God has bless no man can curse.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by iamjayboss(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
MyFlair:

Dr E Ibe of FUTO graduated with cgpa of 5.0 in chemical. Engineering from univ of toronto canada

Okay thanks, but is he of the same age with Ayodele?
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by iWrite4People: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Great comment. TY Bello saw Olajumoke, and did not start a sermon telling what can be done for others. She actually did something about it herself. That's the way to go.
ClassCaptain:

Why not let the celebration start with your own act first. Call the guy for an interview, connect him with a brand you know and other good ways..

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by iWrite4People: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Simply open threads that don't piss u off. The hype ain't going to stop yet for the girl. Her line of work thrives on hypes.
kechywillz:
i dont open threads that has olajumoke on it,its beginning to piss me off. The media has over hyped her
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Kirinwa: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
nseekpo:
People like Ayodele dat make d country proud shuold be celebrated by goverment, so as to encourage others. But d case of Olajumoke is quite different. Olajumoke case is act of God intervention, whereas dat of Ayodele is purely by merrit. Freeze opinion is not totally correct. I don't know if u understand my point.

Ayodele wrote exams and passed, you think its by merit? By his own efforts abi?
Is he better than some people that died during his university days or you think God didn't create him and give him a sound brain?

Better don't get God angry, remember King Herod and King Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Diamondcrown97(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is real life where u don't find X, the dude got 5.0 as CGPA doesn't mean he is intelligent o, let him make it like dangote in real life then I will believe that he's truly brilliant..... I rest my case
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by 3kay945(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
mumu9gerian:

she is probably a natural Model, I dunno hw modelling works I think she must have done something speciial

She is just fortunate. Nothing more!
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by blackprowler: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
hungryboy:
if na so we dey always celebrate Ayodele(s) since,
We no for even sabi who Freeze be sef,
So Mr Freeze, shut up, cos you are also a beneficiary of our craze for celebrating looks over brains

Clearly, Freeze has proved that he may have looks, but he also has brains. This Olajumoke thing, I'm so happy about as it crystallises the egregious folly of the Nigerian society and Nigerian minds. Things don't happen by accident for nations. As Freeze alluded to, what a people decide to invest in is what will bear fruits for them, good or bad. There's no surprise to me why Nigeria is a disaster of a country - it is all in order
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Singlestrokes(m): 12:49am On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=Lacomus post=43327223]every one is trying to sound intelligent on this thread , I really love the Op approach but have it at the back of ur mind that every one has a different role to play.[/quo
That's the actual point we should not,everyone has his or her time to manifest
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

My dear ern. The change he wants should start with him..

Freeze, rather than ranting should use the kind of money he spends on wrist watches to publicize the nerd first...
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by davidif: 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nope. Who are you to tell us who we should celebrate. Who died and made you King of everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His New Haircut / #10YearsChallenge: Mr Spell 'Buhari' Shares Photos / Teddy-A And Bambam All Loved Up In New Photos For A Media Tour In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.