Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Whats Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With Me? (1320 Views)

(IQ TEST) Whats Wrong In This Picture / Whats Wrong With Me? / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Me? by Airforce1(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Ever since I broke up with Pinkjacket, I've been seeing Genevieve Nnaji in my dream trying to whisper something romantic to me ear.

Could it be that Genevieve been praying all this while for me to break up with pinkjacket so she could take her place in my heart because I heard she's on nairaland?

Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by RoyalBlak007: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2016
the american..

...dream

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by doomsdayII(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Mtcchhheeeewwwwwwww
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Season2#d return of airforce1 undecided cheesy
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by midehi2(f): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2016
dream on boy
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by RoyalBlak007: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2016
did you actually breakup...

..with Pinkjacket or she did..??
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by decatalyst(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2016
What's wrong with you? Stop the weed please tongue
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by RoyalBlak007: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2016
midehi2:
dream on boy

C'mon give the guy...

..sum strength...Today is Sunday smiley
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2016
Joseph the dreamer
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2016
You are just looking for people's attention. This is one of the attributes of a kid u are. undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2016
how will u ever blow wen u kip on having these kinds of dream
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by MemphisDepay(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Shoro Niyen?
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Shoro Niyen?

You did great on Thursday. Hoping for another great performance from you today.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by GodpunishBuhari: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:
Ever since I broke up with Pinkjacket, I've been seeing Genevieve Nnaji in my dream trying to whisper something romantic to me ear.

Could it be that Genevieve been praying all this while for me to break up with pinkjacket so she could take her place in my heart because I heard she's on nairaland?

As your music career end before e start you come dey mumu 4 NL. There's job vacancy in my officer you can be a cleaner, if interested mail me
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Marlvin(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Look boy, how will these peeps take you serious as regards your music profession, when you act clownishly ?

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Airforce1(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Marlvin:
Look boy, how will these peeps take you serious as regards your music profession, when you act clownishly ?
my music career hasn't kick started yet.

When it starts , you won't be seeing me on nairaland.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by biz2get(m): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
So what should we do?? undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Marlvin(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:
my music career hasn't kick started yet.

oh really, so for that reason you decided to become a clown on NL, huh?
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by MemphisDepay(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
RickRichards:

You did great on Thursday. Hoping for another great performance from you today.
Thanks mate... I will send Hector Bellerin back to High School. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Maxi112: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
hmmm! now I no this is not funny at all.... this dude need deliverance asap
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Applaner: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ooooooo

Op, have you forgotten that this is how that your sickness that took you to Yaba left started??

You want to be in chains again

Please go and take your drugs
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by MrCork: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:

[size=16pt]...STOP LYIN MAN. ..... STOP F****** LYIN...MUSS YOU ALL WAYS LIE ?..STOP F***** LYIN..MR 419!! (No ofeense)[/size] angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by dollyjoy(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:

you are trying too hard to stay relevant.

If you continue like this,hmmmm sorry but i fear for your career.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Tinalex(f): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chai see disgrace.....honestly the said pinkjacket if true is lucky to be left alone. At least she can be with a man!
BOYS/KIDS EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
MrCork:

[size=16pt]...STOP LYIN MAN. ..... STOP F****** LYIN...MUSS YOU ALL WAYS LIE ?..STOP F***** LYIN..MR 419!! (No ofeense)[/size] angry

cheesy Soon, they will say no woman to marry.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by dollyjoy(f): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
MrCork:

and stop lying toosad
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by naijaboiy: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Treat Amnesia. undecided
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Airforce1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
@dollyjoy , I'm just being me.
Always real.

Time for jokes and time to be serious.

I ain't trying hard to be relevant because everything I put up here always get people talking because this nairaland people love me.

So please mind what you say next time.

Blessings.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by funlord(m): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin
Airforce1:
MY MUSIC CAREER hasn't KICK STARTED yet.

I wonder why @ the bolded!

Dey dia dey wait for 'kick starter' you hear? You go soon 'run start' you career sef! Ponce!!!!
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by dollyjoy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Airforce1:
@dollyjoy , I'm just being me.
Always real.

Time for jokes and time to be serious.

I ain't trying hard to be relevant because everything I put up here always get people talking because this nairaland people love me.

So please mind what you say next time.

Blessings.
ok.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Nina4u(f): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Attention is attention ..but all attention is not good attention lol wisa greid an upcomming artist showed his cockadoddle on stage ..to get attention which might have ended his carrier befor it started ..lol If u intend going after celebrety status ..always b careful what u do and say ..it will come back and haunt u one day .. #JussSayin Not that your posts are dramatic or something buh i do admit u funny ooo @Airforce1
Re: Whats Wrong With Me? by Airforce1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nina4u:
Attention is attention ..but all attention is not good attention lol wisa greid an upcomming artist showed his cockadoddle on stage ..to get attention which might have ended his carrier befor it started ..lol If u intend going after celebrety status ..always b careful what u do and say ..it will come back and haunt u one day .. #JussSayin Not that your posts are dramatic or something buh i do admit u funny ooo @Airforce1
grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Was That Romantic Word He Used That Made Shed Tears??? / Nigerian Army Fires Military Doctor For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife / Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.