Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Wow - Michael Jackson's Death Was Foreseen - By Prophet Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wow - Michael Jackson's Death Was Foreseen - By Prophet Tb Joshua (4114 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow - Michael Jackson's Death Was Foreseen - By Prophet Tb Joshua by naijanow: 4:46am On Jul 14, 2009
Sunday the 4th January 2009, Prophet T.B. Joshua revealed a prophetic message about a great star who would go on a journey of no return. This is what he said:

“Fast and pray. Use Psalm 91 and take note of verse 7,8,9. Pray. I’m seeing a great star whom the world [is] shouting, “Hey, hey, hey!” In his own area, he’s famous – he’s known everywhere. Great – too great. Because I see something will begin to happen to that star and that may likely end in him to pack his load and go to the journey of no return. But I don’t know when that journey [is].”

Just over a month later, on Sunday 22nd February 2009, Prophet T.B. Joshua gave a further call to pray for this star who he said was between life and death. This is what he said:

“Last time, there was a message given concerning somebody who’s between life and death. Not in your community here and I said we should pray. I want you to raise up your voice. If it is the will of God, there’s nothing we can do about it. But raise up your voice at your private, pray for this person. When it happens, you know something happens. He’s too young to leave your midst.”

On Thursday the 25th June 2009, international music icon, Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died following a cardiac arrest in his rented home, Los Angeles, California.

“I’m seeing a great star whom the world [is] shouting, “Hey, hey, hey!” In his own area, he’s famous – he’s known everywhere. Great – too great”.

Michael Jackson, known around the world as the King of Pop, is undoubtedly one of the world's most famous. His highly publicized personal life, coupled with his successful music career, made him a part of popular culture for four decades. In 1990, Vanity Fair had cited Michael Jackson as the most popular artist in the history of show business. Jackson was awarded the White House's special ‘Artist of the Decade’ award by President George H.W. Bush, the World Music Awards' Best-Selling Pop Male Artist of the Millennium, the American Music Award's Artist of the Century Award, the Bambi Pop Artist of the Millennium Award, the ‘Living Legend Award’ at the 35th Annual Grammy Awards, the Diamond Award, for selling over 100 million albums and was also inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Songwriters Hall of Fame and twice inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. His other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records—including one for ‘Most Successful Entertainer of All Time’ and one for his support of 39 charities, more than any other entertainer or personality. He was also awarded 13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career, and sold over 750 million records worldwide, making him the world's best selling male solo pop artist.

Such was the impact of the star’s death that many internet sites crashed in the hours following the announcement, including the famous social networking site, Twitter which was bombarded by fans and people who wanted to ascertain the details of his death and post their own tributes. The site Wikipedia was also temporarily overloaded and Google News users complained that the service was inaccessible for a time. At its peak, Google Trends rated the Jackson story as "Volcanic." And AOL said in a statement on June 25th that “Today was a seminal moment in Internet history. We've never seen anything like it in terms of scope or depth".

Michael Jackson’s fame and popularity was like no other. He has greatly influenced entertainers from all musical genres and his impact was global and reached generations. Over his lifetime, he took superstardom to new heights selling an estimated three quarters of a billion records worldwide. Michael Jackson also transformed the music video into an art form through complex storylines, dance routines, special effects and famous cameo appearances while simultaneously breaking down racial barriers. As his friend, actress Elizabeth Taylor once stated, he was "the true king of pop, rock and soul".

Just as the prophet had said, in his own area he was the most famous and known throughout the globe, transcending culture, race, religion and class with his music.

“Because I see something will begin to happen to that star and that may likely end in him to pack his load and go to the journey of no return. But I don’t know when that journey [is].”
Jackson was found in cardiac arrest when paramedics, responding to a 911 call, took him Thursday from his home to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where the music idol was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. PST. Throughout recent years, Michael Jackson was reportedly plagued by different ailments, attending different medical centers for various treatments. The possibility that Jackson was also taking medication that could have contributed to his death at age 50 weighed heavily, Friday, on people close to the star. Dr. Deepak Chopra, a physician and lifelong friend of the star, blamed Jackson's death on prescription drug abuse, stating that Jackson had told him that he was in a lot of pain. Chopra stated: "When you have enough drugs in your system, your heart goes into an arrhythmia and your respiration stops - I think the drugs killed him." However, the specific cause of Michael Jackson’s death has yet to be determined.
Clearly, as the prophet had said, something had begun to happen to Michael Jackson that had eventually led to his unexpected death – a journey of no return.

“When it happens, you know something happen. He’s too young to leave your midst.”
Michael Jackson was only 50 years old when he passed away and was just two weeks away from beginning his sell-out London tour “This Is It”. The sheer magnitude of the world’s response to Jackson’s death has been astounding. Tributes continue to pour in all over the Internet and in cities around the world as fans, young and old alike, sang and danced to Jackson’s greatest hits to remember his incredible career showing that, in fact the world was not ready to lose him. He was indeed too young to leave their midst.

As well as revealing this prophetic message live on Emmanuel TV, Prophet T.B. Joshua also gave a personal message of warning to a close friend of the Jackson family, Tee-Mac Omatshola Iseli, former President of PMAN (Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria).
On the 12th June, 2009 just a few weeks ago, Prophet T.B. Joshua called Tee-Mac and gave him a personal message to deliver to the Jackson family. The Sunday following Jackson’s death, 28th June 2009, during the live Sunday service on Emmanuel TV, Prophet T.B. Joshua explained the reason why he had given this prophetic message and Tee-Mac testified concerning it:
“It was his (T.B. Joshua’s) birthday, I came here to celebrate and the man of God asked me up to his office and said to me, “Please, tell your friend Marlon to send Michael here to Nigeria. Michael needs healing. He needs deliverance. I said to the man of God, “But, Michael Jackson just went for a check-up because he is going to have about 50 concerts." He spoke to Marlon and they agreed Michael was too busy for now but they would bring him to see the prophet during a break in his schedule later in the year. "When I got a phone call from the chairman of the Black American Mayors, he said they just brought Michael Jackson from the hospital. He is unconscious. I quickly put on CNN and immediately, it came to my head, “Yes but the man of God told me something is going to happen.” If I had focused more, we would have insisted, Michael, come here, you need healing, he would still be alive.

Michael Jackson leaves behind his three young children, Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr, Paris Michael Kathryn Jackson and Prince Michael Joseph Jackson the 2nd, his parents and 8 brothers and sisters.

Re: Wow - Michael Jackson's Death Was Foreseen - By Prophet Tb Joshua by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2009
this is complete rubbish!!!!!!
every year there is ONE BIG STAR (if not more) who dies. he said it in january and MJ died in june. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
the day one of your so called prophet will say the exact date of any star's death (especially someone that was completely healthy) then i will believe any of your prophet/charlatans or what not is out there.
here, i am not a prophet but i can tell you this, BEFORE THE 13th JULY 2010 A GREAT STAR WILL DIE, watch this space.
there are 365days in a year, a lot can happen in that time. here is some of the stars who died since the last 365 days:
Bernie Mac
Estelle Getty
Isaac Hayes
James Brown
Paul Newman
Farrah Fawcett
Eartha Kitt
Re: Wow - Michael Jackson's Death Was Foreseen - By Prophet Tb Joshua by mamag3: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2009
That man is a phony, he should have forseen when Abacha would die.

What a pathetic liar!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Happy Pentecost Day To All Nairalanders. / Help With Dream Interpretation / The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.