Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? (2118 Views)

. / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Mimido2(f): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

It would be understandable because with the way am seeing things, it kinda seem you were born and brought up in plateau. Were you?
yeah I was born and brought up in plateau state
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mimido2:
yeah I was born and brought up in plateau state
So many persons with same growing up. But i just hope you do visit home atleast once in a while, because no place like home.

You mind i take you away frm nairaland?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by shulamitewoman(f): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Bad friend @shulamitewoman
na u sabi..
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
shulamitewoman:
na u sabi..
Hahahahahahaha. You again? how re you jare?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? by shulamitewoman(f): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Hahahahahahaha. You again? how re you jare?
am fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To Science, This 10 Types Of Poeple Are Likely To Cheat Their Partner / Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? / Is This Love Or She Want My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.