Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now (2555 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) / I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
My life is so fucked_
I have everything yet lack clarity cry

I'm smart but dumb at making use of my talents.

I'm handsome but BROKE. About to lose my girl to a focused broke monkey who's better in his field.

I've not being ble to make a steady 100kmh move without crashing into the sidewalks

I'm not normal
I feel I'm losing it

Is this a sign of the end time?
Is this the end of me?
Am I going to die and get buried soon?
Have I truly lived; did I tasted what it felf like to be 'Alive'?

1 Like

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
My life is so tough!!

Fuck_ what you call me now

I'm more disorganized than anything you'd call me now

I feel like dying
Only that I don't want my demise to hurt my family

Yeah, I love them and the love me
But there's little they can do to help my situation

I wish death will only hurt me and leave my people out of this whole shit_ I mean I hate to recognize what my departure will cause them physically, spiritually and psycologically
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'm not afraid of death

I only consider it's impact upon my family
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'd be more glad to offer whatever good remains in me to be exchange for money... Just to demonstrate how much I care for my family and loved ones...

I don't mind pushing coke to singapore, china or paris knowing I'll die but my people will live better after I'm gone cry
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by yomi007k(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Haha

Its not a sign of end time and u really don't need to kill urself.

As a matter of fact losing ur babe may actually be one of the best things that will happen to u.

That way, ur gona move steadily with focus and not crash onto the sidewalks.

Trust me, u'll be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ts sad bruh...Truth is Hardly anyone says will be helpful because I have been Here...(I still go 'here' every now n then) infact the only reason I didn't take the easy way out was because I was too scared which angered me more...But I learnt bruh..Talk to someone who understands...I talk to My older sister she always knows what to say to me...Don't do anything about the suicidal thoughts for a week...it will get better..And don't see a pastor unless ts someone Mature,Learner ed and well experienced....

No One Realy Understands sad
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
I know I've offended lots of people online and offline; the Peaceful Muslems especially. I am sorry for alll my wrong and evil. I'll fix it here before I go
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Death means nothing to me... I wish there's a painless exit out of this would that would save my people from hurting and unplanned expenses cry
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Like I said, I'm not afraid... No tears in my eyes; I wish I can just walk away... Vapourizing into the thin air woulda being idea cry
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op, you will go for thanks giving if I tell you 10% of what I have been passing through since last year, just 10% of it will make you appreciate your life.

What you gotta do is to sit down and look deep into your problems to see what's the cause, then you will be able to work out a solution.

1 Like

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by obiorathesubtle: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lamentations of a lazy ass morafucker!
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bygon insecticide is all I have right now...

I guess I'll hinge the deed on mosquitos control; sniff enought till I can see his face

All I want is you, yes you reading this should pls pray I don't wake up to brethe and see this calous world no more... I pray to wake to the hereafter.

Just so tired of it all cry
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DikSin(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice being here though.
Wishing y'all a better life than you're having

I logout smiley cry
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by loomer: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Go and die if u want to and stop telling us.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by amunkita(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Use any of these nd kill ursef Asap...

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
angry angry
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:
Your stupidity is too high, is that all u can say to him?
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
If you can obey certain simple laws as a young man, you won't be needing suicide.

Avoid SEX, alcohol and smoking for a year and see the result in whatever you do be it biz or job.

Be positive about failures and never be discouraged by events of today rather focus on the outcomes.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Cholls(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
my brother hang in there.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by medoyin(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
amunkita:
Use any of these nd kill ursef Asap...

I pray and wish you don't get fustrated to the extent of using any on yourself or enemy. Yes,life is not fair to some and if it is to you,don't mock.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nina4u(f): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Death is not an option ...life is a constant movement.. it goes up and down ..remember there is people who love to b in ur shoes ..pll that has it worsed than u ...nomatter how dark things look there is always something we can be greatful for something to smile about ...Cheer up and b strong ..keep going on ..there is plenty girls out there ..if u miss a bus ..catch the next one ...#Blessings
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by DuchessLily(f): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Start by changing ur moniker, then ur mindset... Think positively,,, be positive. Then look unto God, d author and finisher of ur faith...

It is well bro. Hang in there
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
chisco82:

Your stupidity is too high, is that all u can say to him?

Lol. Yeah.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by amunkita(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
medoyin:

I pray and wish you don't get fustrated to the extent of using any on yourself or enemy. Yes,life is not fair to some and if it is to you,don't mock.

For fork sake we re over populated nd bill gate nd Co re looking for way to downsize, so if u wanna join, feel free..
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by medoyin(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
amunkita:

For fork sake we re over populated nd bill gate nd Co re looking for way to downsize, so if u wanna join, feel free..

Enjoy the happy moments and hopefully very soon,OP would be sending those stuffs to you to make use of.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by amunkita(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
medoyin:

Enjoy the happy moments and hopefully very soon,OP would be sending those stuffs to you to make use of.

Sure, as long as it passes through you..
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by medoyin(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
amunkita:

Sure, as long as it passes through you..

Why not, would gladly deliver to your door step.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by stevecantrell: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
DikSin:
Bygon insecticide is all I have right now...

I guess I'll hinge the deed on mosquitos control; sniff enought till I can see his face

All I want is you, yes you reading this should pls pray I don't wake up to brethe and see this calous world no more... I pray to wake to the hereafter.

Just so tired of it all cry

Whatever happened to good old rope and ceiling fan ?
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by firstking01(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
DikSin:
My life is so fucked_
I have everything yet lack clarity cry

I'm smart but dumb at making use of my talents.

I'm handsome but BROKE. About to lose my girl to a focused broke monkey who's better in his field.

I've not being ble to make a steady 100kmh move without crashing into the sidewalks

I'm not normal
I feel I'm losing it

Is this a sign of the end time?
Is this the end of me?
Am I going to die and get buried soon?
Have I truly lived; did I tasted what it felf like to be 'Alive'?

Hmmm, owk, answer these simple questions lemme see how God can help me inspire and awaken that sleeping giant in you that you are ignorant of cool

1= Tell me about your nature??

2= What do you have to offer in life aside your certificate?

3= Whats your vission/go
al in life??

4= What did you study in school?

Note, that no 1 is so dire important, so try and be sincere with yourself...i'm waiting for you bruv cool??
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:
is this all you got to offerundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Left My Fiancé For A Girl / What Do You Do In The Other Room / My Girlfriend Is Not Allowed To . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.