Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now (2570 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) / I'm Tired Staying Without A Bae To Call My Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Fourwinds: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry
I think dis man need cocain and pvssy
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
chisco82:

Your stupidity is too high, is that all u can say to him?
Actually tats the most sensible advice on here...yhu just didn't Get it undecided
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by iamrealdeji(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
If you kill yourself,you'll burn in hell fire,suffer more than 1000 times of what you're facing now,so don't do it
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by biz2get(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
1% of my case is worse than yours... Don try it!! Thing will Get Better with Time..

Just

BELIVE In YOURSELF smiley
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Richiy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
DikSin:
My life is so tough!!

Fuck_ what you call me now

I'm more disorganized than anything you'd call me now

I feel like dying
Only that I don't want my demise to hurt my family

Yeah, I love them and the love me
But there's little they can do to help my situation

I wish death will only hurt me and leave my people out of this whole shit_ I mean I hate to recognize what my departure will cause them physically, spiritually and psycologically

Hey. Just take it easy okay? Stuffs like this happen to me sometimes. What you need right now is a break. Do you have a quiet place away from town where you can relax and take a refreshing breathe? Say, your village or an unobtrusive friend's? Just take a break. Arm yourself with an empty book and pens, (if you read, take novels and motivational books), take movies and lots of food. Wake up in the morning and do nothing. Nothing at all, take one day at a time. Write down how you feel in your empty book, write down your dreams and aspirations, write down anything you feel like writing down, eat lots of food, especially your favorites. Take your time and just be. I promise ypu, after one week, you will feel better.

Please, stay alive. Because this happens to me, if you need a stranger to talk to, PM me. I will listen to you in a way I wish people did. Plus, I will dissappear after you get better. Keep keeping up bro! You Only Live Once.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Richiy(f): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Lamentations of a lazy ass morafucker!
People get down all the time and still rise up. You should not just classify this as what you wrote up there. If you don't have anything better to say, shut it!

1 Like

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by egopersonified(f): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
It's high time someone makes a reality show about the aftermath of suicide by a loved one. The selfishness these days is escalating to a world record high.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Chazzyboy: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Give ur life a second chance 5 years to come all this problem will be gone please
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Chazzyboy: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
DikSin:
My life is so fucked_
I have everything yet lack clarity cry

I'm smart but dumb at making use of my talents.

I'm handsome but BROKE. About to lose my girl to a focused broke monkey who's better in his field.

I've not being ble to make a steady 100kmh move without crashing into the sidewalks

I'm not normal
I feel I'm losing it

Is this a sign of the end time?
Is this the end of me?
Am I going to die and get buried soon?
Have I truly lived; did I tasted what it felf like to be 'Alive'?

forgive ur self and move on because tomorrow u will have a lot of history to tell ur children about how u conquered hardship
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by banjicom(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Be like say dis guy don kill himself o, he no dey reply post again sha!!!

Rip diksin
While others choose to face their problems and find a solution, you choose to die!!
What will u tell God on your way to Hellfire now.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 29, 2016
slyIsaac:

Actually tats the most sensible advice on here...yhu just didn't Get it undecided
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2016
slyIsaac:

See ur life...SMH
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2016
I've had it worse in life but who cares, right? What I'm saying is, for every bad situation you find yourself in, there's someone who'll take that situation over theirs. Thank God for the problems you don't have and keep moving. Behind every cloud lies a silver lining.

1 Like

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2016
banjicom:
Be like say dis guy don kill himself o, he no dey reply post again sha!!!

Rip diksin
While others choose to face their problems and find a solution, you choose to die!!
What will u tell God on your way to Hellfire now.
Ewwwwwwwww just like dat? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Hey bro, I very much understand you. And I also understand when the only person you think believes in you let's you down. And to a very large extent, I understand the fact that you are frustrated. But hey, mention a successful person, who has not been cheated, lied to, betrayed, contemplated suicide and frustrated before? The problem is great men of yesterday, today have once been in your shoes. The only difference between you and them is they never gave up, but you are giving up. A failure is someone who has accepted defeat. If you have failed so many times, but keep trying, you are not a failure yet.

My own story is similar, 2 years ago I was broke. As in BROKE. But today the story is different, in fact I happened to have lived in banana island, and when mouth was getting to high, I moved and very comfortable. I role with big people that two years ago, would never imagine would happen. At my place of work, I am like a boss, from a trainee, to one of the most respected person in my organization.

So bro, you can never tell what tomorrow holds. Hold on to your positive thoughts, and keep doing that thing you love doing, God will beam his search light on you soon. I know, because that's what always happens.
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Richy4(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2016
>>>>>The biggest problem has been solved already.......which was the fact that u realised that there was a problem....

>>>>>The second thing is to identify those problems, what do you do for a living ? what was it that you are doing so wrong? Do you need to change your line of business? was the business you were doing lucrative? etc

>>>>> The third step will be to Act on your finding..... Do not be ashamed to ask for help from people close to you... you might be surprised how many people that might be willing to help but the asking has to come from you.....and be humble to take corrections... even if what they are saying is wrong, calm and listen....then compare and make decision on your own

>>>>>ALSO There is one thing that puts a man under pressure in life today... If you can let go of that thing for a while and focus,.....you will be successful.... That thing is women
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by banjicom(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ewwwwwwwww just like dat? cry cry

cry i wonder why he decided to kill himself, when there are more better options.SMH!
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
banjicom:

cry i wonder why he decided to kill himself, when there are more better options.SMH!
cry cry
Re: Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now by eposho: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Try this , use your left hand to block your nose and your right hand to block your mouth for 5 mins.
If you don't survive this for 5 mins, it means your body want to die but your soul want to live.
Reengeneer your mind/ brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex. / Wife Of A Gospel Singer Advises Women To Twerk For Their Husbands / Follow Back Thread 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.