Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. (1552 Views)

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / She Dated A Man For Eight Years And Suitors Are Coming For Her Nid An Advice / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. by scemchee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
@poster, there is nothing wrong wit her dating someone in her past,married or not, a persons past is past n wat matas now is the two of them, am single my sef n if de guy no want let me know,am very vacant shebi she holl abi?
Re: She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. by oluclem(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
My own advice is that she should tell the new guy, if they are meant to be, they will and if not, then she has to continue with her life. But to keep silent is like prosponing the evil day.

Reason: The former guy may tell this new guy or change the whole thing to blackmail and start using that as an opportunity to come back (Oliver Twist) for wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. by pinkylady1(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2009
itz berra for her to tell now oh, cos she will never be able to comprehend the consequence of hidin it from him when he eventually gets to find out.
Re: She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. by rooney86(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2009
well. . . . . . telling the guy now might just jeopardize the relationship (the bf might not be comfortable with her past), however not telling the guy will definately have disastrous implications in the future.

why postpone problems?

what the heck if it doesnt work out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Man Know He Is In Love? / What Should I Do? / He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.